KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Steal Dialogue From a Movie, and Change it slightly.

Steal Dialogue From a Movie, and Change it slightly.
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Steal Dialogue From a Movie, and Change it slightly.

*Right Beside Lea*
Vinny: *Cough* Look over here.

Vinny: Excuse me, Lea?

Lea: Yes, what is it Vinny?

Vinny: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

Lea: Excuse me?

Vinny: The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?

Lea: Vinny , are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?

Vinny: That's It.

Lea: Did Alex tell you to say this, Vinny?

Vinny: No! Yes. He did.

Lea: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.

Vinny: Very well. Ken, would you like to go to a party in my pants?

Ken: No Vinny.

Vinny: All Right, Lets Go!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:23 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Bloigen Owns".

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:25 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Your threads please, we wouldn't want to make a mess in things in front of the Moderators."

"You won't be posting this time, Dooku"

..:: Seeking personal Medical Advice? The Doctor is in. PM me. ::..

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:36 PM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
*Right Beside Lea*
Vinny: *Cough* Look over here.

Vinny: Excuse me, Lea?

Lea: Yes, what is it Vinny?

Vinny: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

Lea: Excuse me?

Vinny: The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?

Lea: Vinny , are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?

Vinny: That's It.

Lea: Did Alex tell you to say this, Vinny?

Vinny: No! Yes. He did.

Lea: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.

Vinny: Very well. Ken, would you like to go to a party in my pants?

Ken: No Vinny.

Vinny: All Right, Lets Go!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:37 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Redirivation

Lea: Good evening and welcome to KMC news. I'm Ladyluck and this is our new anchorman, Vinny Valentine.

Vinny: And here's what's making news: A potential scandal with -
(voice breaks)
*nonsensical squeaks*

Ahem!

*nonsensical squeaking* Excuse me, I think I need a glass of water...ahem. Sorry about that.

Anyways, in other news: The prime minister of Sweden visited today and my tiny little nipples went to France.

Lea: What the f**k?

(Off stage) Ken: Check the prompter. Vinny, just read the copy please. The copy's good. Just read it!

Vinny: The white house reception greeted the prime rib roast minister. And I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl.

Ken:

Vinny: I "lika" do. The cha cha.

(constant gibberish/blabbering for five minutes)

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:21 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:24 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

laughing out loud

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:24 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

That never fails to make me roar with laughter.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:25 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Awesome laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:27 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

My heac hurts Im laughing so hard from that.

ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Isn't that from Bruce Almighty? laughing out loud

Please Respond To My PM Barker

ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Thorinn
Isn't that from Bruce Almighty? laughing out loud

Yup. stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:28 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

That is the greatest. I was cracking up during the whole thing.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:35 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

"But Bloigen told me that beauty is on the inside."

"No thats just something ugly people say." stick out tongue

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:21 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Spartan005
"But Bloigen told me that beauty is on the inside."

"No thats just something ugly people say." stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:44 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Bloigen
"Bloigen Owns".

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed KMC jury, Bloigen's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Bloigen Owns".

And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed KMC jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider.

(please log in to view the image)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major penguin member, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense?

Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, *approaches and softens*............ does it make sense?

NO!

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on May 29th, 2006 at 01:19 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:15 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by DarkC
Redirivation

Lea: Good evening and welcome to KMC news. I'm Ladyluck and this is our new anchorman, Vinny Valentine.

Vinny: And here's what's making news: A potential scandal with -
(voice breaks)
*nonsensical squeaks*

Ahem!

*nonsensical squeaking* Excuse me, I think I need a glass of water...ahem. Sorry about that.

Anyways, in other news: The prime minister of Sweden visited today and my tiny little nipples went to France.

(Off stage) Ken: Check the prompter. Vinny, just read the copy please. The copy's good. Just read it!

Vinny: The white house reception greeted the prime rib roast minister. And I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl.

Ken:

Vinny: I "lika" do. The cha cha.

(constant gibberish/blabbering for five minutes)

laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:05 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'm doing LOTR next. happy

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:36 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Son, we live in a world that has DVD's, and those DVD's have to be rented out by men with scanners. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Random Teenager? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Blockbuster, and you curse Hollywood Video. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Blockbuster bringing back late fees, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at movie theatres, you want me in that video store, you NEED me in that video store. We use phrases like overdue fees, early return credit, have a good night. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending entertainment. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very entertainment that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, took your movies, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a scanner, and stand a register. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

geek

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:37 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote