KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thing vs predator

thing vs predator
Started by: Brute predator

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

thing vs predator

the pred has no weapons it is a warrior. all he has is his hands.place takes place in new york steerts

Attachment: 11.gif
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:22 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

predator can win. If it can take out a queen with bare hands he sure hell can take thing. pred8/10

Attachment: pred_roar.gif
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:23 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Re: thing vs predator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brute predator
the pred has no weapons it is a warrior. all he has is his hands.place takes place in new york steerts

wow i would have give'en pred at least his wrist blades

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:23 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Re: Re: thing vs predator

Originally posted by Sea King
wow i would have give'en pred at least his wrist blades
ha ha big grin

This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:25 AM
The Infekted

how can i make a respect thread cause i was thinkin of makin one for preddy. kick @$$ sig. pretty cool

This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:27 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

how can i make a respect thread cause i was thinkin of makin one for preddy. kick @$$ sig. pretty cool

well you go to were the other respect treads are then make a new tread lable it Pred Respect(or something to that effect) and post some really good feats of what a pred has done.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:29 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Predator has no chance against Ben. Not barehanded, anyways. Give him some weapons, and he'll take it to rocks-for-brains.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:29 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Originally posted by Soljer
Predator has no chance against Ben. Not barehanded, anyways. Give him some weapons, and he'll take it to rocks-for-brains.
predator can punch a hole through rock

This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:32 AM
The Infekted

Re: thing vs predator

the pred has no weapons it is a warrior. all he has is his wristblades.place takes place in new york steerts

This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:33 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

So can batman, I don't think that Bruce could take it to Ben in close quarter combat.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:34 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Originally posted by Soljer
So can batman, I don't think that Bruce could take it to Ben in close quarter combat.
me either

This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:35 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Re: Re: thing vs predator

well i say pred could win this since he gets his wristblades

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:35 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

only if jason was here....... he whould own both of them

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:30 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

This is a joke no expression

Ben 10/10

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:07 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Grimm is somewhat right, only one Predator was able to defeat a queen in a such way, but I wouldn't call it very "good" feat since all comic Aliens are weak, stupid, slow and everything their movie counterparts were.

Grimm has been made of some sort of organic rock which is highly durable. Sure the Predator would dodge most Ben's attacks, but if Ben would hit him 3 - 4 times he'd be out cold. hell even a one could hit to his head could possible drop the Predator.

I'm not so sure about Predators armed with spears, and other weapons. They would fair lot better because of their range advantage.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 10:29 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Not saying it would be impossible, but how is an unarmed Predator even going to hurt The Thing? While a Pred taking out an Alien queen barehanded is impressive, it pretty much pales in comparison to the things that Thing dose on a daily basis. Hell Grimm went toe-to-toe with Wolverine before he was Thing. In the end I have to say Thing 10/10.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:36 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

A Predator vs the Thing?.... blink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:13 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Thing 10/10.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:38 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

no Thing 10/10

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:45 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Thing's body took concussive force blasts from guys like Annihilus, Blaastar, Graviton, and so, which are much more powerful in terms of pressure and explosive energy than a Predator shoulder cannon or spear will be.
Maybe 200 Predators fully armed with battle armors against Thing, will last like, let's say, 3 hours and then die.
Thing battled his evil clones created from his skin, and after his good "sons" were killed, he was the only one standing against hundred of his duplicates.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:51 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote