KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. DareDevil

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 8 72.73%
DareDevil 3 27.27%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs. DareDevil
Started by: YFZ 350

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
YFZ 350

Batman vs. DareDevil

Suprisingly I did a search and nothing came up. I'm sure it's been done before though. Anyways they both have standard gear and are fighting in Hells Kitchen at around 11:45 PM eastern time.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:07 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

this has been done to death. but ill be easy on you though because u couldnt find it via search function. thx for using it though. smile alot of newbies dont even do that.

but as for the fight, Bats wins. he's got hyper sonics.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:14 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Batman vs. DareDevil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Suprisingly I did a search and nothing came up. I'm sure it's been done before though. Anyways they both have standard gear and are fighting in Hells Kitchen at around 11:45 PM eastern time.

bats ftw

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:16 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

I used the forum search function and Yahoo search and nothing came up.

As for the fight I just recently saw the amazing Batman thread but DareDevil has a huge senses advantage which should help him.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:16 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

This is really more of a common sense fight than any thing. The Search may not be 100% helpful, but the fact that this forum has nearly 700 pages on it should say that this fight has been done at least half a dozen times.

You get the benefit of the doubt, since you're new and all though.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:24 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Batman wins

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:27 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The senses will be a boon, but I'd say that Batman has a slight skill advantage that would even if up. This, in my opinion, could go 5/10.

Unless Batman deduces that Daredevil has hyper senses. Or, if Batman just randomly uses a flashbang, as he is quite known to do.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:27 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

This is very close. I want to say it's a draw but I'm giving Bats a slight edge. IMO, he has a better chance going up against people who he's never fought before. Bats 5.5/10. I think a draw or even 6/10 either way is fair. cool

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:33 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

the batman

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:34 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Daredevil for the win. Greatest Detective in the world or not, Batman isn't going to figure out DD is blind in the heat of a fast-paced fight.

In the comics, Batman only figured it out after the fight, while he was conversing with DD and noticing his odd movements.

This won't happen in a fight. Daredevil takes him 6-7/10.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:26 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Daredevil for the win. Greatest Detective in the world or not, Batman isn't going to figure out DD is blind in the heat of a fast-paced fight.

In the comics, Batman only figured it out after the fight, while he was conversing with DD and noticing his odd movements.

This won't happen in a fight. Daredevil takes him 6-7/10.

I knew you'd come. smile.

While I agree that Batman (probably) wouldn't figure out that Daredevil has hyper senses within a fast paced fight (he has done it before, though...), Batman is the type to use gas and flashbangs REGARDLESS of the senses of his opponents.

Both of which would be ridiculously debilitating to Daredevil.

Besides that, in hand to hand, I'd say Batman has the slight skill advantage, while Daredevil has the radar sense to more than make up for it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:29 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Does him being blind really matter though?

Bats has him beat in almost every category, except his respatory senses, which unless he is trying to hear Bats sneaking up which he hasn't been able to do before then well..yea.

Bats 8/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:30 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Bats has him beat in almost every category, except his respatory senses, which unless he is trying to hear Bats sneaking up which he hasn't been able to do before then well..yea.

Bats 8/10

Daredevil may not HEAR batman, but his radar sense will certainly tell Daredevil exactly where Batman is at all times.

Not to mention Daredevil's capability to senses the nerve impulses in a foe's body, to judge when, where, and how an attack is coming.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:35 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Each competitor gets some knowledge on their opponent, right?

So, in that case, Batman does this:

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=super3.jpg

And then uses a death touch ftw. smile

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:49 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Bats 8/10

Almost every category? Please.

I'd go with Daredevil 5.1/10....Depending on if Batman figures it out or not.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Last edited by Darth Macabre on Jan 21st, 2007 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:50 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i think Batman would be able to figure out if he was blind and had enhanced senses. i mean, if Bullseye was able to figure it out in the movie, then why couldnt the worlds greatest detective and like the smartest character in DC comics figure it out? erm

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:51 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
Each competitor gets some knowledge on their opponent, right?

So, in that case, Batman does this:

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=super3.jpg

And then uses a death touch ftw. smile

Common knowledge. The things that are well known throughout the respective universe.

The fact that Superman is weak to Kryptonite is known by tons of people, it's been published in the Daily Planet before.

The fact that Spiderman can shoot webs from his wrists has been all over the Bugle.

The fact that Daredevil is blind is a surprise to anyone that figures it out.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:51 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by braz
i think Batman would be able to figure out if he was blind and had enhanced senses. i mean, if Bullseye was able to figure it out in the movie, then why couldnt the worlds greatest detective and like the smartest character in DC comics figure it out? erm

And Batman had nipples on his suit in the movies. no expression

Still want to use the movies in this thread?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:52 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer
Common knowledge. The things that are well known throughout the respective universe.

The fact that Superman is weak to Kryptonite is known by tons of people, it's been published in the Daily Planet before.

The fact that Spiderman can shoot webs from his wrists has been all over the Bugle.

The fact that Daredevil is blind is a surprise to anyone that figures it out.

The Batman/Daredevil encounter is noncanon, right?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:53 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Yep beat in almost every category...sad but true.

He is a better fighter, stronger, more experience, just as fast, just as agile, not to mention a ton more gadgets at his disposal.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:55 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote