KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. DareDevil

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 8 72.73%
DareDevil 3 27.27%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs. DareDevil
Started by: YFZ 350

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

With gadgets, Bats takes the majority. The guy has so many toys, it's just a matter if time before he pulled out something to mess with DD's senses.

Without gadgets, I'd give the majority to DD. I believe his senses combined with his agility would give him the upper hand in pure H2H.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:38 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel
With gadgets, Bats takes the majority. The guy has so many toys, it's just a matter if time before he pulled out something to mess with DD's senses.

Without gadgets, I'd give the majority to DD. I believe his senses combined with his agility would give him the upper hand in pure H2H.

That's a fair and accurate assessment.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:40 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Accel

yes

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:41 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
That's a fair and accurate assessment.

Aye, but even hand to hand, any majority Daredevil would pull would be quite slight.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:42 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer
Aye, but even hand to hand, any majority Daredevil would pull would be quite slight.

Indeed, especially with the suit's durability advantage...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:45 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by batdude123
Indeed, especially with the suit's durability advantage...

I took just hand to hand, no gadget's as suit-less....but the suit would help Batman out, of course, no denying that.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:46 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

DD for the win big grin

ahh not really just messing with batdude smile

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:47 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

isnt Batmans max benchpress 725lbs.? i thought i read that somewhere.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:53 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Originally posted by Soljer
Common knowledge. The things that are well known throughout the respective universe.

The fact that Superman is weak to Kryptonite is known by tons of people, it's been published in the Daily Planet before.

The fact that Spiderman can shoot webs from his wrists has been all over the Bugle.

The fact that Daredevil is blind is a surprise to anyone that figures it out.
It was in newspapers that DD is a blind lawyer confused

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:53 PM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Brian Oswald
It was in newspapers that DD is a blind lawyer confused

Wait, was it?

confused

Color me embarrassed, then.

In that case, Batman could EASILY put two and two together, and use hypersonics for 10/10.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:56 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Yup yes Everyone believed it although Matt denied it. It was still posted several times and people knew.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:57 PM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Yeah, but I think people stop believing Matt was DD when Iron Fist started running around in a DD outfit, especially since Matt is currently in Europe while "Daredevil" is still in the U.S.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:59 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

aww yeh, idunno why i didnt think of that. cuz that just happened in all the recent DD comcis right? all thx to Kingpin. big grin Bats ftw. 8/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:00 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by braz
aww yeh, idunno why i didnt think of that. cuz that just happened in all the recent DD comcis right? all thx to Kingpin. big grin Bats ftw. 8/10

Nah, thanks to Elektra more like.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:08 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Nah, thanks to Elektra more like.

it was? cuz i couldve sworn i was reading a Daredevil graphic novel and it said Kingpin was the one who told the public.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:13 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by braz
it was? cuz i couldve sworn i was reading a Daredevil graphic novel and it said Kingpin was the one who told the public.

Yeah, he went public with the information Elektra got for him years ago...That's like blaming the Ice Cream man for giving out bad ice cream, when he wasn't the one to make it in the first place.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:15 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yeah, he went public with the information Elektra got for him years ago...That's like blaming the Ice Cream man for giving out bad ice cream, when he wasn't the one to make it in the first place.

oh, i didnt know Elektra told him. i must've missed that. confused embarrasment

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:22 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Physically Daredevil is an amalgam of both Batman and Nightwing. He is as strong and skilled as Bruce (if not more so) and he is as fast and agile as Nightwing... to top that off he also has superhuman senses and godly reaction time. With Daredevil speed/agility edge and radar sense he is going to be hitting Batman more while getting hit less. Batman will be on the defensive the entire fight, and there will never be a break in combat long enough for him to reach into his belt that wont end in DD railing him. Unless Batman goes straight for the gagets the moment the fight starts he is going to lose.

::checks outside:: Are the planets in allignment? Am I actually in agreement with srank?

Seriously though. Let's see Batman bat away bullets with a billy club. (Just one example).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:48 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I took just hand to hand, no gadget's as suit-less....but the suit would help Batman out, of course, no denying that.
No suits would be pretty distracting for Batman... shifty

Someone had to say it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:59 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote