KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » NJO Luke vs 10 Shadow Gaurds

NJO Luke vs 10 Shadow Gaurds
Started by: skywalker833

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

NJO Luke vs 10 Shadow Gaurds

I don't know the full abilities of Shadow gaurds. So if any of you think this wouldn't be that close, I can change it up a bit.
Any ways, who wins?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Hm, I think the Shadow Guards, maybe. I mean a single Shadow Guard gives Starkiller some trouble.
Starkiller>>Shadow Guard
Starkiller>two Shadow Guards
Starkiller barely> three Shadow Guards
four Shadow Guards>Starkiller
I just can't see Luke handling all ten Shadow Guards, I mean they all have force powers and are formidable opponents

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Nice one Mizu, pulled those stats. out of something factual?

I see NJO Luke (TUF, presumably) winning with difficulty.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Ya I did I'm saying they are all formidable force users, I basing this simply on the difficulty SK had with a single Shadow Guard. I doubt luke can take on TEN. I mean Obi-Wan allegedly can't duel for Magna Guards, all those blades and force powers will be difficult to block and form an offensive at once

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Seeing as how even Galen, and certainly not Obi-Wan can match NJO Luke, I don't see how Luke is going to be swamped. It'd be hard no doubt, but there's little to suggest that Luke would die.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 05:07 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

^This is true, I honestly think that in terms of power Luke>10 Shadow Guards, but even Luke is going to have a shitload of trouble parrying ten blasts of Force lightning, or ten saberstaffs

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 05:38 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

The comic and novelization say that the first Shadow Guard that Marek confronted was a difficult opponent. He outmaneuvered Marek once or twice according to the comic and the novelization depicts that he was a decently formidable foe in lightsaber prowess. When he attemped to electrocute Marek, the apprentice hurled lightning back at him, and the coil of lightning met in midair. Marek, according to the narration, began to overpower the Guard due to superior Force strength -- the Shadow Guard tried using both hands and even adding the extra wattage and energy of his saberpike into the mix, but was blasted away.

I know Luke is more powerful than Marek, but I'm not convinced that any of them are stronger than him by miles.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Bane takes out about eight of these guys one on one without much trouble when he's ambushed.

Facing Luke head on? These guys are dead. Assuming any can stay standing after a Force wave, they'll find Luke slicing into them or hitting them with a storm of emerald lightning.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Bane takes out about eight of these guys one on one without much trouble when he's ambushed.

Facing Luke head on? These guys are dead. Assuming any can stay standing after a Force wave, they'll find Luke slicing into them or hitting them with a storm of emerald lightning.

Bane existed about a thousand years before they were even born. These are the Emperor's Shadow Guard from The Force Unleashed, what you say is impossible

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:01 PM
Lightsnake

Wait...did I confuse them with the Umbaran Shadow guards? Thought they were the same thing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, lol.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

NJO Luke ftw..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:00 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I'm pretty sure Luke basically rapes them. He took on thousands of Vong, seven SLAYERS, and Shimrra all in one battle. Basically untouchable.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Depends on how they attack Luke if they are tactically sound then they could take him if not his overwhelming strength in the force wins the day. If they concentrate their force powers in concert and engage him in close quarters with good team work they could wear him down and defeat him eventually.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I doubt it. No matter how they come after his he probably just could just eliminate them with emerald lightning. I doubt they could ever break down his lightsaber defense either.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Did Luke have Emerald Lightning in NJO? I thought it was DN technique. Even so, I still don't think they could beat him. Saber-wise, I think they'd top him eventually, but give Luke the Force and...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 04:39 AM
Fan Skywalker

Originally posted by Lucien A
Did Luke have Emerald Lightning in NJO? I thought it was DN technique. Even so, I still don't think they could beat him. Saber-wise, I think they'd top him eventually, but give Luke the Force and...

Ya Luke had Emerald Lightning in the NJO.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:18 AM
Click here to Send Fan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Fan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I have to read the NJO again. It sucked so bad I skipped half the words.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 10:31 AM
Darth Storm

The Guard's wald dam f*** luke to death, if luke went at one, all the other's wald lightning him to death, luke's weak, reckon if starkiller could kill vader, starkiller would have a good chance at killing luke

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Originally posted by Darth Storm
The Guard's wald dam f*** luke to death, if luke went at one, all the other's wald lightning him to death, luke's weak, reckon if starkiller could kill vader, starkiller would have a good chance at killing luke

- Whats 'wald'?
- Starkiller wouldn't stand a chance against NJO Luke.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote