KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vader and Arkann run a gauntlet

Vader and Arkann run a gauntlet
Started by: Tondemonai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tondemonai

Vader and Arkann run a gauntlet

Cannon/Legends Vader

Prime Arkann

Both get full heal and restoration after each round.

1: DD Vos, Ventress, Maul, and RotS Kenobi.

2: Kyle Katarn, Kyp Durron, and Maca Windu.

3: Revan, the Dark Revenant, FE Magus, and DoE Bane.

4: Vaylin, Caedus, Nox, and Wrath II

5: Grandmasters Luke and Minch.

Boss: DE Sidious & Valkorion. (Valkorion's full attention is on this battle and has pulled all of his power solely into his current body) [Valkorion has two Monolith's with him]

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Re: Vader and Arkann run a gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
2: Kyle Katarn, Kyp Durron, and Maca Windu.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 11:51 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Mace Windy, Jedi-Bendu.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Arkann feats?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Syndicate
Arkann feats?
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...-thread/103998/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 11:59 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Down at 1 unless they abuse their force power

After that probably 3

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:01 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

2 or 3 IMO

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

What are the Hero of Tython's feats? Arkann seems to have good force resistance and durability.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Go down at one, hard. And who the hell is the Dark Revenant? Sounds like one of Ant's fanfiction characters.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:37 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

'Dark Revenant' is the title Revan has in TOS, IIRC.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:39 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

No it's not, his title is "The Returned".

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

https://torcommunity.com/database/npc/8d4EDcF/revan/

My mistake, that's his enemy type.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:50 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Until I get feats for the Hero of Tython I have to say they stop at 1.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 03:41 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Except Revan is already in that match, Aurbere. erm

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 04:54 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Go down at one, hard. And who the hell is the Dark Revenant? Sounds like one of Ant's fanfiction characters.

It's his other title alongside "the Returned". Basically I use it to describe Revan as of TOS (the amped one).

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Syndicate
Until I get feats for the Hero of Tython I have to say they stop at 1.

Neph's RT for him: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t586426.html

He's the most skilled Jedi of the era and among the most powerful / experienced.

He defeated a weakened voice of Vitiate and a decent-sized army of Imperial Guards.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:12 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Neph's RT for him: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t586426.html

He's the most skilled Jedi of the era and among the most powerful / experienced.

He defeated a weakened voice of Vitiate and a decent-sized army of Imperial Guards.

Can you summarize his best force feat, his best skill feat and his best physical ( speed, strength, durability, endurance ) feats?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:22 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

His best force feat? They're practically nonexistant, but his power seems to impress everyone he comes across. Skill? He's beaten a bunch of guys with some neat accolades and is the battle master of the order. Physical? He blitzed some Sith dudes.

It's more or less that + fluff.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:33 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Best Force Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF4YIaKw0cI&t=5m08s (x4)
Best Combat: He soloed the Dark Temple which was filled with Imperial Guards / Sith.
Best Speed: Speed-blitzed two Sith Lords that just defeated a nice Jedi Council Master.
Best Durability: Eh he's constantly getting butt****ed by OP bosses but manages to live.
Best Endurance: Your typical video-game protag that fights through armies without tiring.

His greatest accomplishments are defeating Darth Angral, Lord Scourge, and then Vitiate's Voice.
After he helped defeat Revan he became the Jedi Battlemaster of the Order, which is really cool tbh.
And, once again, he's consistently praised by Vitiate and the Jedi as their most powerful / skilled Jedi.

EDIT: What Sasukedc said, TBH.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:33 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

"nice Jedi Council Master"?

She's appeared like 3-4 times and there hasn't been a single one where she hasn't been getting raped by somebody. I'm actually inclined to contend that she might be the weakest named JCM that we know of in the Star Wars mythos.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:35 AM