KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WB Hulk vs Thanos

WB Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So Arrows pierce him, Caps Shield or Visions fist beat his tooth out. Everyone can make him bleed. High Herald ord Trans I'm undecided but he would give WBH a good fight, though he would lose it in the end. thumb up Carver.
Their collective attacks bloodied him and knocked out one tooth. Darkseid has been bloodied by Batman and almost killed by Doomsday in two panels. Just one guy. Thanos wasn't even ko'd.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Quan is losing his touch.
Two people ignoring me in a few posts. If anything I still have it, sport.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by quanchi112
Their collective attacks bloodied him and knocked out one tooth. Darkseid has been bloodied by Batman and almost killed by Doomsday in two panels. Just one guy. Thanos wasn't even ko'd. Two people ignoring me in a few posts. If anything I still have it, sport.

What has Darkseid to do with this thread? Don't try to derail this thread pls.

It's WBH vs Thanos and Thanos loses.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:06 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
What has Darkseid to do with this thread? Don't try to derail this thread pls.

It's WBH vs Thanos and Thanos loses.
Thanos beats him. His strength feats are superior to space cheese.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Quanchi you've come back!

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 10:16 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thanos wins

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 12:19 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

This ends with Hulk giving Thanos a ride on his disco stick.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 12:24 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos beats him. His strength feats are superior to space cheese.
Give me one strength feat by Thanos that more than 1/10th of what WBH done. Til then WBH childs Thanos.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 05:11 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

And here I thought the unkillable nihilist had finally been to sleep . Welcome back quan .

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 12:47 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by h1a8
Give me one strength feat by Thanos that more than 1/10th of what WBH done. Til then WBH childs Thanos.
Most of the strength feats that WBH has, that are actually IN the 616, seem to be more psionic or energy based in nature.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 04:08 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Horrificus
Most of the strength feats that WBH has, that are actually IN the 616, seem to be more psionic or energy based in nature.

When?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 04:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by carver9
When?
For instance, the eastern seaboard, step, in danger, whole place thing.

That had nothing to do with strength. It was either psionic or straight gamma leakage. And, also any time he has "grabbed" tectonic plates and held them together, or whatever. That doesn't even make sense in a "comic book" reality. Grabbing the dirt and rock on the surface of a planet does not equate to effecting tectonic plates. And, even if he was able to get directly in contact with 2 tectonic plates, they would have to be made out of adamantium in order for him to grab them and control their enormous mass, without crumbling in his grip.
Trust me, I have tried this.

Howard the Duck was probably watching that happen on tv, saying, "That's just stupid and impossible."

It's not a mark against Hulk that he has extra powers. It has been well known for decades that his physical strength isn't the only thing making him strong.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 04:37 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Horrific...lol, you are hilarious. Always good to see ya online.

As for the stomping comment, Hulk repeated this without green energy surrounding his body. You remember, I showed you the scan a couple of months back.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 04:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by carver9
Horrific...lol, you are hilarious. Always good to see ya online.

As for the stomping comment, Hulk repeated this without green energy surrounding his body. You remember, I showed you the scan a couple of months back.
How's it goin' man?

Yeah, I remember. And, I can't really shoot any holes in that. True.

I just think there is more to him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 05:04 AM