KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Ahsoka (2023)

Ahsoka (2023)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
yeah^ btw i heard a theory that the power reaching out to Baylan is actually Abeloth. Apparently the statues we see in that planet are a reference to the Ones or other deities. What do you think? Could Baylan try to unleash Abeloth on the galaxy?
That theory has been floating around for a while.

Whatever is "calling" to Baylan was obviously known to the Mortis Gods, as their statues were literally pointing him in that direction. So even if this thing isn't Abeloth by name, it will obviously be some ridiculously OP entity/power. Why Baylan is the only character who is seemingly aware of it right now(aside from presumably the Nightsisters) seems a bit odd though... Unless it is choosing to make itself known only to him, I guess.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2023 02:09 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How do you compare it with the other SW shows?
Only 3 out of the 8 episodes were good. The others ranged from mediocre to complete crap. That's a solid F by any metric.

Last edited by Sheev on Oct 8th, 2023 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2023 03:12 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Originally posted by Galan007
That theory has been floating around for a while.

Whatever is "calling" to Baylan was obviously known to the Mortis Gods, as their statues were literally pointing him in that direction. So even if this thing isn't Abeloth by name, it will obviously be some ridiculously OP entity/power. Why Baylan is the only character who is seemingly aware of it right now(aside from presumably the Nightsisters) seems a bit odd though... Unless it is choosing to make itself known only to him, I guess.
I was curious why the Daughter's statue is the only one of the three that was broken.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2023 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

You know I just thought of something.

What are the odds that Ahsoka becomes The Daughter? I mean think about this, given how she apparently has a connection with her and it honestly wouldn't shock me at all, considering how my Dave favors her and wants to put her in everything and meet every single important person out there.

Bet in this movie that's suppose to come up and if they do bring in Abeloth...which I hope they don't, I wouldn't be shocked if Ahsoka fights Abeloth or whatever Entity they make by being a conduit of the Daughter or some other kind of nonsense.

Seeing as they wanna connect all these threads into a movie or some such, I feel like this would be likely.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2023 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agree smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
You know I just thought of something.

What are the odds that Ahsoka becomes The Daughter? I mean think about this, given how she apparently has a connection with her and it honestly wouldn't shock me at all, considering how my Dave favors her and wants to put her in everything and meet every single important person out there.

Bet in this movie that's suppose to come up and if they do bring in Abeloth...which I hope they don't, I wouldn't be shocked if Ahsoka fights Abeloth or whatever Entity they make by being a conduit of the Daughter or some other kind of nonsense.

Seeing as they wanna connect all these threads into a movie or some such, I feel like this would be likely.

My brain hurts.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2023 11:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2023 12:59 PM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote