KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21799): « First ... « 11300 11301 [11302] 11303 11304 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i used to work on the nj turnpike (seasonal help) and part of that job was removing dead deer from the roadside. we'd lift it onto a pickup bed, drive it back to the district building, and they'd dig a huge hole with an excavator to bury it.

one day we found one freshly killed. she had a broken neck but everything else was intact, probably peaked her head out and got hammered by an 18-wheeler. we then noticed that she had a very bloated belly and milk streaming from her nipples. long story short: we suspected her of being pregnant, so when we took her back to base, i took on the task of cutting her open to see if there was a fawn that needed to be saved.

anyway, she was empty. must have just given birth and was nursing, so not only was it a gruesome waste of time but there was also the knowledge of some tiny fawn starving to death in the woods. all-around shitty day, really.

This story #triggered feelings of sadness in me sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i used to work on the nj turnpike (seasonal help) and part of that job was removing dead deer from the roadside. we'd lift it onto a pickup bed, drive it back to the district building, and they'd dig a huge hole with an excavator to bury it.

one day we found one freshly killed. she had a broken neck but everything else was intact, probably peaked her head out and got hammered by an 18-wheeler. we then noticed that she had a very bloated belly and milk streaming from her nipples. long story short: we suspected her of being pregnant, so when we took her back to base, i took on the task of cutting her open to see if there was a fawn that needed to be saved.

anyway, she was empty. must have just given birth and was nursing, so not only was it a gruesome waste of time but there was also the knowledge of some tiny fawn starving to death in the woods. all-around shitty day, really.
That is a very shitty day. Kudos though for what you did mate, it was the right thing to do, even though I can imagine it was unpleasant as hell.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:29 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
This story #triggered feelings of sadness in me sad

Me also Rob, we are snowflakes, it happens in Middle age...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:30 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i stopped eating red meat for over a year after that. not because of the gore but rather because the insides looked totally human. took a long time to bleach that shit out of my brain.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Well this became a depressing thread pretty quickly

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:44 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you started it with that deadbeat dad story and the poor abandoned daddy-issues girl who'll probably end up on the pole. my feels-story was quite nerfed in comparison to yours.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:49 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

hey gang i'm here to brighten your spirits did you know that i stubbed my toe walking over to my desk just now well i did have a great day everyone i love you

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:50 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the thought of axel suffering does bring me joy. thanks ax.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ax3l
hey gang i'm here to brighten your spirits did you know that i stubbed my toe walking over to my desk just now well i did have a great day everyone i love you

How's your asshole doing these days, ax?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

did it hurt? did you break it? is it bleeding? did you cry? did you scream? what did you scream out? so many questions!

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:55 PM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

its fine i mean it hurt for a second but its okay but like why does god let bad things happen to good people

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:59 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

hey gang i'm here to brighten your spirits did you know that i stubbed my asshole walking over to my desk just now well i did have a great day everyone i love you

Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
did it hurt? did you break it? is it bleeding? did you cry? did you scream? what did you scream out? so many questions!

its fine i mean it hurt for a second but its okay but like why does god let bad things happen to good people

smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:59 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

its hard to walk away from a stubbed ******* and nobody knows that fact better than me

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:00 PM
Unoriginal

My wife!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:10 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

Gorlaaaami

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:11 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

Maaarghereeeeti

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:11 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

nailed it

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:30 PM
Scribble
icon

I'm the snowest of snowflakes

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 08:45 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
icon

Standing in a pub on my own because I felt bad using their toilet without buying anything

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 08:46 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote