KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black Lives Matter thread

Black Lives Matter thread
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 135 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JohnnyRotton
I was speaking to someone about this earlier and they told me if your outnumbered, being chased and under valid threat of being killed or injured you can shoot the person(s) mobbing you according to Wisconsin law. It doesn't matter if the pedo had a gun or not, someone else in the crowd assailing him shot first. Which is valid especially if you think the pedo was trying to disarm kyle, which is what you said anyway.

Lol he's not going to agree with your rational logic.

Just watch. His next response will prove the futility of continuing to respond to him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well then Rittenhouse should have nothing to fear when his day in court comes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyRotton
Restricted

Account Restricted

He won't.

We can expect another Nick Sandman, remember him rob? The kid who you wen't crazy about because he was caught smiling on camera while a redskin was in his personal space?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:50 PM
JohnnyRotton is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyRotton a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyRotton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm more worried about what happens when found not guilty.

On a scale of 1 to 10 Rob, what are the chances you feel animals will riot if he is acquitted of the most serious charges?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He won't.

We can expect another Nick Sandman, remember him rob? The kid who you wen't crazy about because he was caught smiling on camera while a redskin was in his personal space?

Then why keep freaking out if Rittenhouse is going to walk. Be done with it.

"Redskin", is that more of your "sensible" racism.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob I feel the issue is some people out there are as ignorant as you pretend to be, some truly feel he is a murderer, despite the video evidence to the contrary.

If some of these inferior souls end up on the jury...Kyle should indeed be worried.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Rob I feel the issue is some people out there are as ignorant as you pretend to be, some truly feel he is a murderer, despite the video evidence to the contrary.

If some of these inferior souls end up on the jury...Kyle should indeed be worried.

As always, you're welcome to your feelings, Surt. But he did seemingly murder two people. The courts will ultimately decide though, hopefully he doesn't walk, but it wouldn't surprise me. eg Look at George Zimmerman who stalked a teen, picked a fight despite the police dispatcher telling him to keep away and then murdered that teen.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:56 PM
JohnnyRotton
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
[B]Then why keep freaking out if Rittenhouse is going to walk. Be done with it.

The only reason I'm commenting is because Adam was hoping Kyle would get raped in prison by angry black men.

quote:
"Redskin", is that more of your "sensible" racism.

I don't like the term "native american" because I think that anyone born on american soil is a "native american" as well. Calling people of indigenous descent "native" implies that america is nothing more than slabs of rock rather than ideas implemented by the people who founded the states. I prefer redskin.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:57 PM
JohnnyRotton is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyRotton a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyRotton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ignoring your trolling Rob: did you wanna weigh in on a scale of 1 to 10 of what the chances you feel are that folk will riot if he is found not guilty?

Just for fun, weigh in on on how likely you also feel it will be if rioting and looting will happen if he is found guilty.

I will even allow you to lie and put the chances of both as equal if you feel the need to do that, so don't you ever say I'm not willing to compromise.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only reason I'm commenting is because Adam was hoping Kyle would get raped in prison by angry black men.

I don't like the term "native american" because I think that anyone born on american soil is a "native american" as well. Calling people of indigenous descent "native" implies that america is nothing more than slabs of rock rather than ideas implemented by the people who founded the states. I prefer redskin.

Ignore Adam's phaggoty fantasies.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 09:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

@surt

Scale should be 0-10

I'd say a 3-4 that people will take to the streets protesting if he's found innocent and a 6-7 if found guilty that people will protest, you'll have groups like the "Angry Viking" types with their guns threatening people about their "Secund Mend'ment rights!".

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:01 PM
JohnnyRotton
Restricted

Account Restricted

I honestly don't think anyone will protest if he's found guilty tbh.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I did that to give another example of Rob's bad faith arguments. He doesn't even have the sac to admit it's more likely folk will riot and burn if he is found innocent.

Notice his 1-10 vs 0-10 comment too, despite already understanding what I was requesting? Lol. It's what they do.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:03 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Kyle's fate will depend entirely on what kind of jury he gets. If he gets a bunch of "woke" sjw types he's toast. He should still be able to appeal though if he loses.

Just hope he gets a more fair trial than Roger Stone did; what a complete and utter shitshow that was...smh.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:04 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

IOW: Trying to neutralize/disarm a threat, an underage teen with a gun

Yeah, they didn't know his age. They only got mad at Kyle because they literally started a dumpster fire and tried to push it into something and Kyle put it out with an extinguisher.......that's the problem with rioters, so dissrespectful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, I know your probably huffing glue with that sort of logic laughing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:05 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, I did that to give another example of Rob's bad faith arguments. He doesn't even have the sac to admit it's more likely folk will riot and burn if he is found innocent.

Notice his 1-10 vs 0-10 comment too, despite already understanding what I was requesting? Lol. It's what they do.

^
IOW: "If you don't fully agree with me then you're wrong and shit!"

Typical Rightist/Trumper mentality. I said there's a chance of protesting either way. I also didn't give one side a free pass, like you people did.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:09 PM
snowdragon

Well they might protest but there won't be rioters burning down cities, I'd wager on that.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:09 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^
IOW: "If you don't fully agree with me then you're wrong and shit!"

Typical Rightist/Trumper mentality. I said there's a chance of protesting either way. I also didn't give one side a free pass, like you people did.

Lol. You said there is a chance of protesting either way, but said more likely there would be protest if found guilty.

None of the evidence points to that tho.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Well they might protest but there won't be rioters burning down cities, I'd wager on that.

Oh yeah certain people will be pissed, they will hoot and holler. But they won't show that by burning down the local CVS, screaming "insurance will cover it" before going to burn down local conservative owned small businesses where insurance will most certainly not cover all the expenses.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 10:54 PM