KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Putinbot1's Signature Mystery: Solved

Putinbot1's Signature Mystery: Solved
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Putinbot1's Signature Mystery: Solved

(please log in to view the image)

I know, this is shocking. But this is the solved mystery:

Whirly thinks highly of Surtur because he thinks Surtur goes on dates with very attractive women. But that doesn't mean Surtur isn't a bit nervous with small talk. So Surtur obviously turns on the giant vibrating buttplug to help calm his nerves.

You're welcome for solving this mystery. I am so good. I know.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 04:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

After reading the explanation, you went back and looked at the picture and laughed, didn't you? You filthy, dirty, animal. no expression

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 04:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just figured this out? I thought you were smarter than this.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 04:33 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

But who's the woman?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:27 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You see her name was Lola. In her spare time she was a showgirl.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Putinbot1's Signature Mystery: Solved

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

Whirly thinks highly of Surtur because he thinks Surtur goes on dates with very attractive women. But that doesn't mean Surtur isn't a bit nervous with small talk. So Surtur obviously turns on the giant vibrating buttplug to help calm his nerves.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Surtur
You see her name was Lola. In her spare time she was a showgirl.

Her face is weird.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:58 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Her face is weird.

That's cuz she's Italian.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 10:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

But who's the woman?
quanchi

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 10:07 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chad the Bull

Originally posted by dadudemon

Surtur like most Incels has his prostate nearer to his anal wall; this means the butt plug provides stronger sensations for him and could make him cum, having a woman in front of him and knowing pussy is not for a beta like him will certainly make him mess himself. Beta's have this evolutionary adaptation of prostate so an Alpha may both put him in his place and emotionally bond the Beta. Surtur almost certainly feels love to his Alpha. Are you his Alpha OP?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 08:28 AM
Chad the Bull is currently offline Click here to Send Chad the Bull a Private Message Find more posts by Chad the Bull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

But who's the woman?
Ellen Barkin.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 09:28 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Chad the Bull
Surtur like most Incels has his prostate nearer to his anal wall; this means the butt plug provides stronger sensations for him and could make him cum, having a woman in front of him and knowing pussy is not for a beta like him will certainly make him mess himself. Beta's have this evolutionary adaptation of prostate so an Alpha may both put him in his place and emotionally bond the Beta. Surtur almost certainly feels love to his Alpha. Are you his Alpha OP?
wut?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 01:56 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I lol'd

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 02:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I lol'd
Me toolaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 02:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You see her name was Lola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

I called it years ago, Surt fell for a 'trap' and this is why he hates trans women.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 04:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

I called it years ago, Surt fell for a 'trap' and this is why he hates trans women.
Ray Davies, what a lyrical genius. thumb up

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 04:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman and talk like a man
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 04:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman and talk like a man
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola
He wouldn't need the butt plug DDM has given him with Lola la la la la Lola

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 04:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 04:50 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola
Surt could not handle that. laughing

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 04:52 PM