KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Relationship issues...

Relationship issues...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Tell her!!! He needs to tell her!! or move on....either way...he cant just sit arround and wait for something to happen...because it isnt going to...

confused Im kind of different, when i really like someone i let them know...end of story. I dont do all the girly stuff...I just come out with it....all the rest, i just flirt with...in a friendly way...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:57 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

when i like someone there is no point in telling them.....theyll just laugh at me

tell ur friend to find someone else

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Dont be silly Korri!!! Why would they laugh at you...you are pretty gurly!

I never ever got lughed at confused Some guys admire my guts, the others are majorly flattered, and some very releaved...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:02 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Some guys admire my guts

we usually admire a girl's assets...but hey if u got a nice intestine who am i to argue? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:11 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

eek! oh my god, arent you a clever boy! eek!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:12 PM
Matrix_man
The One

smart yes

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:13 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Dont be silly Korri!!! Why would they laugh at you...you are pretty gurly!

thumb up nice one! i must remember that joke....its great

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Boy korri you sure are cynical these days...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:18 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Sorry for bringing this up once again but I find myself in a crisis of conscience. I found out today that that girl my friend is interested has slept with her bf - suggesting something serious. Gah. I dunno if this changes anything- but what should I tell him? Is there now defo no chance of the two of them going... er... anywhere?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:15 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Sure does! Better tell your friend the truth. Is he still crazy about that girl? If so the truth will hurt, but is the only solution you got as a friend.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by Veralidaine
tell him not to get his hopes up, tell him to stay good friends wit her....n mebbe one day u never know...but u cant hope for de worst, n u cant hope for de best, so i say saty where he is, n see what happens.....

that is exactly what NOT TO DO.

he's gonna end up as the plutonic friend....no one likes that. It's not gonna be like Dawsons Creek. This is real life. There are thousands of fish in the sea. Go find another girl....that's my advice. Of devilishly take her from him...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:47 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote