KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » venom vs [others]

who whould win this?
This poll is closed.
venom 7 33.33%
daredevil 1 4.76%
spiderman 6 28.57%
green goblin 1 4.76%
demo goblin 1 4.76%
lizard 5 23.81%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

venom vs [others]
Started by: venom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Duke
F*** it... And F*** YOU!!

LOL. I should have been more specific, was refering to Manowar

"If you don't give a f***, put your middle finger up."
--Duke

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 04:00 AM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

i agree with the air theory. That would knock both lizzard and D.D. down the list pretty far. I think whoever makes these threads should really start including WHERE they would fight. I mean, if was antarctica... well, we've seen what venom can do there (even if it was a clone). If its in the sewers, Venom and Lizzard have the best chance, followed closely by spidey. High up amonst the skyscrapers, Lizzard and D.D are toast. Victor would be either Spidey or Venom. Fighting in the streets, spidey all the way...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:14 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I'm worst than stubborn, I'm an ass.hole. But atleast I'm not afraid to admit it.

For how awesome Lizard's powers are...i'd say he comes damn near in last place. Because he's the only one on the list that isn't AS versatile in the air as the rest of the group...

laughing

Link, u crack me up. big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:44 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

And for anyone that would downplay the importance of aerial combat....just look at the most recent Iraq war.

America cut through that country like a warm knife through butter because of their air assaults. Actually, it goes back to the begining of aviation.....flying gives you farrrr too many options.

If the Lizard could get a hold of Demo or Green, then he'd no doubt dismantle them. But climbing on a wall like a Gecko, isn't the same as web slinging or flying.

You're so right Leatherface...like i said....i deserve a medal! big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:43 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree with Manowar, i cant see them destroying the Lizard. Linkalicious, tou say that Connors isn't as good in aerial battles, but how many time has Spidey been beaten by people on the ground??? plus, Connors is so smart, he'd find a way to get them out of the air...his brains is one of his best weapons

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:31 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

yes, i say the Lizard isn't as good at aerial battles....care to prove me wrong in that regard??

This isn't a one on one thread. If Lizard wants to duke it out on the ground with DD, Spidey, and Venom. Then all four of them would get the sh!t blasted out of them from above by Demogoblin or Green Goblin.

Spiderman doesn't fly like the goblins, but he's versatile enough to fight in the air. Aside from jumping and clawing his way up walls...the Lizard isn't AS versatile as the rest of the group...

Obviously I don't know everything, but i'm just doing my best to point out everyone's weaknesses. And I still have yet but to see Connors exhibit this "genius" intelligence while he's in the Lizard form. According to comics and his bio...he turns quite animalistic and more instinctive than intellectual.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Jul 22nd, 2004 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:39 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom vs. [Others]? Well, I suppose that if it was Venom vs. a house cat, he would win. If it was Venom vs. the Hulk, Venom would lose.

I thought the "stats" that were given were really stupid and pointless.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:13 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

ummmm Fece....

The list of combatants in this versus thread is at the top of the page.

Where are you getting this house cat/hulk stuff from?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:18 PM
wuTa

i think he was just bein a smart ass but this thread is a tough one...is this like suppose to ba all at once or one at at time? coz if its all at once than parker is screwed coz all the villians would be gunnin for him at the same time....daredevil is the one with the most disadavantage since venoms weakness is noise that hurt daredevil aslo so he's up sh*ts creek without a paddle in this thread

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:52 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smokin' too much crack...didn't see the list at the top while I was thinking about Venom vs. the house cat and I liked it too much to erase it, lol.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 05:20 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

yah, the house cat one was pretty damn good. laughing

mmmmm....crack.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 05:28 PM
morbius
Restricted

Account Restricted

lizard would win
does anyone think lizard is sort of underrated
my friend thinks he sucks for some reason i told him hes really good

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:09 PM
morbius is currently offline Click here to Send morbius a Private Message Find more posts by morbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Uh SUPERMAN.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:49 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bitrate

well Come on...why ddin't you include Carnage as one of his opponents...surely he'd beat the crap out of Venom

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:52 AM
Bitrate is currently offline Click here to Send Bitrate a Private Message Find more posts by Bitrate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lizard can fight several opponents at once. They'd have to gang up on him. He's the metaphorical 'tank' of this battle.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:00 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote