KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Trust...

Trust...
Started by: hh?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

I learned a long time ago, the hard way, never to put complete trust in anybody. There are things that I would never even consider telling anybody. I know one or two people who I have been friends with for years and would, if absolutely necessary, trust with something important to me. But I wouldn't go telling them these things for no reason.

On the other hand, I don't act all cold and nasty to people I hardly know/don't trust... I'm just selective with what I tell people.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:22 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"trust, yea its confusing. sometimes it seems like its easier to trust a stranger than your best friends. "

This is true. Simply because they can do nothing with the info that would hurt you as opposed to a close friend misusing it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:16 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I learned a long time ago, the hard way, never to put complete trust in anybody. There are things that I would never even consider telling anybody. I know one or two people who I have been friends with for years and would, if absolutely necessary, trust with something important to me. But I wouldn't go telling them these things for no reason.

On the other hand, I don't act all cold and nasty to people I hardly know/don't trust... I'm just selective with what I tell people.

Same here...and it really bothers me when people don't understand this and keep pushing me to tell them stuff I don't want to.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i trust ppl until they show me they are not worthy it. no expression

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:55 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

I thrust my destiny

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 04:35 PM
Paxelius is currently offline Click here to Send Paxelius a Private Message Find more posts by Paxelius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Trust is an essential part of all successful relationships be they academic, romantic, friendly or familial.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:33 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote