KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Illegal

Illegal
Started by: Pragar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I think the pictures prove the point better yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:57 AM
Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

"ok, i think its fair because lucas is gay for making this stupid scandal, my point is settled"

You don't need to use Hyperspace, you know. You can just wait for the movie to be released. You're not being forced to do anything, yet you choose to steal.

And how can you claim to love Star Wars so much when you call George Lucas gay? He made Star Wars. He IS Star Wars.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:58 AM
Click here to Send Pragar a Private Message Find more posts by Pragar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

No i think he just made it

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

I like starwars next to the next guy, i never really said i was a STARWARS LOVER!!

he made this stupid HS scandal to rip money from people cause he KNOWS peope want to know all these spoilers, i want to know the spoilers, and i dont care if its illegal. He also ruined the OT by making the new special editions, so im a little ticked off at him about that

but yes, i choose to steal because i feel like it and i could really care less

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:03 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

"who are you to lecture us"

Lecture? It's common sense. You steal, you see consequences.

Why is it that people can shovel money out to buy everything they want, but they don't have a spare $40 to buy one year of Hyperspace? You all have computers with internet connections which you pay for monthly, so it's not like you're poor. I bet you all have televisions, maybe more than one, maybe cable which you pay for monthly.... $40 isn't that much.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:05 AM
Click here to Send Pragar a Private Message Find more posts by Pragar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

"but yes, i choose to steal because i feel like it and i could really care less"

Then stop stealing. If you really don't care, don't try to know all the spoilers.

And saying you want to know spoilers and that you're upset about the SE changes implies that you are a Star Wars fan. If things like the changes in the SE make you angry, that means you care about it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:07 AM
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

No ones buying what youre selling, dude, so go peddle it somewhere else. We all pretty much think Lucas is greedy and lame for making fans pay for pics online. You've said your piece, youre not going to change any minds, so just quit.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:08 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

no, i meen i could care less about the you lecturing to say stop doing this, this is illegal

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:09 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Pragar
"but yes, i choose to steal because i feel like it and i could really care less"

Then stop stealing. If you really don't care, don't try to know all the spoilers.

And saying you want to know spoilers and that you're upset about the SE changes implies that you are a Star Wars fan. If things like the changes in the SE make you angry, that means you care about it.

a little nitpicker arent you, well isnt it like saying "i hate bush" which i do!, but its not like im saying i hate america

i know he didnt create america, but hes running it currently, same thing with lucas

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:10 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Creechuur
No ones buying what youre selling, dude, so go peddle it somewhere else. We all pretty much think Lucas is greedy and lame for making fans pay for pics online. You've said your piece, youre not going to change any minds, so just quit.

yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:11 AM
Pragar

"a little nitpicker arent you, well isnt it like saying "i hate bush" which i do !, but its like saying i hate america? no"

Bush didn't exactly found America. Would you say you hate all the guys who wrote the Constitution, or whatever it is you love about this country?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:12 AM
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Now youre just being an off-topic pest.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Pragar

Bush didn't exactly found America. Would you say you hate all the guys who wrote the Constitution, or whatever it is you love about this country?

i pointed that out in my post! i know he didnt create america, but hes running america though

moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Creechuur
Now youre just being an off-topic pest.

... yeh seriously

moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

this thread is getting stupid

pragar, i dont think what your saying will persuade anybody who reads this

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:14 AM
Pragar

"youre not going to change any minds"

I don't expect to. I know that people like to keep their ideals when they're online, and there's pretty much no way you'll look at this from a different perspective. But I can see that you've formed your own group here where it's ok to do all this stuff that the rest of the world is against, so I figured I'd fill you in on the way the rest of us think.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:15 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ok then, im done with this conversation

my views of stealing from hs are the same, cheers

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:17 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

This is getting stupid

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:17 AM
Pragar

"Now youre just being an off-topic pest."

Actually, the America thing relates to the GL/Star Wars thing, which is what this site is about, right?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:20 AM
Pragar

"my views of stealing from hs are the same, cheers"

See ya.

"This is getting stupid (Ban?)"

Stealing is stupid (Close this site down?)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:21 AM