KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Dear Friends......

My Dear Friends......
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

come on, guys, it was just a joke. i'm sorry if i pissed anyone off, it just seemed funny when i thought of it.
now that i think about it, it was stupid.
is my apology accepted?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:18 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Yeah, it's okay with me. At first I was mad and embrassed, but it's alright now. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:20 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanx, FG. something tells me that i have made some permanent enemies here. if thats how they wanna be, so be it. i apologized, thats all i can do. if they want to be pissed, i cant help it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:22 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
come on, guys, it was just a joke. i'm sorry if i pissed anyone off, it just seemed funny when i thought of it.
now that i think about it, it was stupid.
is my apology accepted?
fine its accepted. olny cause i love you tho. thats the only reason stick out tongue

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:22 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

lol,nice one dude!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:23 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

laughing that was so awesome......

no expression no........actually it was crap no expression

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:24 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Originally posted by fantasygirl
Yeah, it's okay with me. At first I was mad and embrassed, but it's alright now. laughing out loud

Same here...It's okay.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:25 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

thanx, FG. something tells me that i have made some permanent enemies here. if thats how they wanna be, so be it. i apologized, thats all i can do. if they want to be pissed, i cant help it.
laughing out loud Well, try not to scare us like that again. erm It was a mean joke.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:25 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

and as far as knowing people who have went overseas to fight, i have known some too. in no way did i mean to dishonor them.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:26 AM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

well yeah of course you didnt mean to dishonor them. your not like that. but you are the type that would play a pretty mean trick stick out tongue *hint-hint*

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:28 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

lol laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:30 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That's pretty shallow and insensitive, to be perfectly honest. Meanwhile, some of us actually know people that have had to drop everything, go overseas to fight for our freedom, some of which don't make it back.

I myself know a few people over there right now. I actually don't even know how they are doing since I haven't seem them in over a year.

And to think I actually believed you John. That was very childish.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:30 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

we all play mean tricks now and then.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:33 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

we all play mean tricks now and then.

mean <> immature

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:35 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Mean yes, but not like this. Having people worried about your life is totally different then say...tripping someone in a hallway.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I myself know a few people over there right now. I actually don't even know how they are doing since I haven't seem them in over a year.

And to think I actually believed you John. That was very childish.

so i said i was a jerk and it was a stupid thread idea. what more do you want?
who are you? what did you do with the crazy kidding around laugh at anything lance windu?
when you do find him, let me know. until then, KNOW that i apologized for being insensitive. you just couldnt help coming down on me again.

it was a joke...i apologized.....whay more can i do? if you look closer, a lot of people here thought it was funny. the ken kenobi i know as lance windu would have thought it was funny. FJ thought it was funny, but a bit insensitive, so i apologized.
forget it. i am gonna pm backfire or one of the other globals and have this thread closed. lets just move on with life, shall we?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:39 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Yeah, I thought it be losing a person to view my threads..Youre lucky its not real though.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:05 AM
roguegirl15 is currently offline Click here to Send roguegirl15 a Private Message Find more posts by roguegirl15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by roguegirl15
Yeah, I thought it be losing a person to view my threads..Youre lucky its not real though.

Losing a person to view your threads? Get the **** off of KMC you selfish idiot. We are a community of friends, it doesn't matter how many ****ing pageviews you have. RJ is a human being and more than just a page view from a random place on the globe. Go someplace else I don't want to see you anymore.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:08 AM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Originally posted by roguegirl15

wow your ignorant

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:13 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Re: My Dear Friends......

Edit- oh it was a joke.. right

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:16 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote