KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor
Started by: Darth_Erebus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
If Diana can take a punch from Superman that hit her from the Sun to the Earth at greater than lightspeeds and get up seconds later, than Namor and Thing aren't gonna do sh** to her.

That was a bit of a one off IMO. Wonder Woman has been taken out by a lot less in the past. I'm not getting into this debate about characters impressive appearances vs their weak ones, IMO both Thing and Namor would usually hurt Wonder Woman. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:21 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Diana can take blows from multiple Skyfather level gods....but she can't take blows from Namor and Thing?

What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:22 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by yahman
Thing is out of his depth, but i think he could hurt her. He has hurt characters with simillar durability. IMO Namor is a class above Thing in strength.( Level 7/10 according to my system). The two of them could do alot of damage, especially with a bit of prep. (Hint Hint to Darth_Erebus )

Thing is class 95. Namor out of water is only class 50, in water he's around class 100 but that's probably his limit. Wonder woman is listed as class 100 but that only means 100 or higher. Given her feats I don't think Draco's claim of class 10,000 is an exaggeration. That isn't even taking into account her far superior speed or fighting skill, not to mention the bracelets or lasso. Prep or not I thinks she takes both these guys with minimal effort.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:24 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diana can take blows from multiple Skyfather level gods....but she can't take blows from Namor and Thing?

What the f**k?

I will post it one more time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm not getting into this debate about characters impressive appearances vs their weak ones"

"Thing is class 95. Namor out of water is only class 50, in water he's around class 100 but that's probably his limit. Wonder woman is listed as class 100 but that only means 100 or higher. Given her feats I don't think Draco's claim of class 10,000 is an exaggeration. That isn't even taking into account her far superior speed or fighting skill, not to mention the bracelets or lasso. Prep or not I thinks she takes both these guys with minimal effort."

My dear boy please put down the calculator. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:25 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Re: Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Fight takes place in the plains of the midwest, no water around. No prep, fight is spontaneous.

I say Wonder Woman cleans their clocks. She's as strong as both of them combined, much faster, and has much better fighting skills.

It looks like these two are getting lucky tonight they will DP her within minutes.

She's a "little" stronger than them one on one but against the two of them together at the same time she has little chance to win

They would dominate her like the good ***** she is.

Their ***** that is.

WW mid to high CL100 (Not as strong nor as durable as either The HULK or Herc or THOR)

THING & Namor mid CL100 (Both have either beaten or stalemated or lasted a very long time with the above mentioned HULK,Herc,THOR by themselves on more than one occasion...)

THING & Namor win

9/10.

cool

Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hey. Jedi said Class 10,000! Not me.

Besides, 10,000 is like barbell to her...

Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Not that she'd need to but she could just fight Namor in the air first... unless Thing's heart powers have given him the ability of flight...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:26 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey. Jedi said Class 10,000! Not me.

Besides, 10,000 is like barbell to her...

Indeed !!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Sometimes it is to Namor aswell, but not very often. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:27 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

Originally posted by Tony Stark
It looks like these two are getting lucky tonight they will DP her within minutes.

She's a "little" stronger than them one on one but against the two of them together at the same time she has little chance to win

Their ***** that is.

WW mid to high CL100 (Not as strong nor as durable as either The HULK or Herc or THOR)

THING & Namor mid CL100 (Both have either beaten or stalemated or lasted a very long time with the above mentioned HULK,Herc,THOR by themselves on more than one occasion...)

THING & Namor win

9/10.

cool

Goodness gracious, lest we forget her vastly superior speed, fighting skills, and multitude of weapons. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh. Tony Stark. You and wolverine8888 are made for each other. wink

xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

Their ***** that is.

THING & Namor win

9/10.

cool
laughing laughing I'm sorry but that was rather hilarious...

xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

yes

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:28 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Not that she'd need to but she could just fight Namor in the air first... unless Thing's heart powers have given him the ability of flight...

Agh! How could I forget his HEART! With his HEART, he could own Eternity himself! laughing

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:29 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

X !!!!!!!!!!!

I must congratulate, i see you are enjoying a bit of trolling. smile Its fun isn't it ? wink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:30 AM
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Umm considering Wonder Woman pwned Juggernaut I think she could hold her own against the two but I don't know if she would win.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:30 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Umm considering Wonder Woman pwned Juggernaut I think she could hold her own against the two but I don't know if she would win.

And in what cannon issue did that take place in. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:31 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by yahman
X !!!!!!!!!!!

I must congratulate, i see you are enjoying a bit of trolling. smile Its fun isn't it ? wink
... his heart is a well documented part of his power set...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:32 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It wasn't canon. It was DC vs. Marvel back in the 90s. Hey. At least WW got SOME retribution after jobbing to Storm...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:33 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Re: Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

laughing laughing I'm sorry but that was rather hilarious...

I'd like to know which one WW is stronger than HULK...Herc...THOR...

Which one is she more durable than HULK...Herc...THOR....

The answer is none of the above.

And it's not like she would be the first one they would have beaten up on that could fly or move fast.

"If" and i do mean "if" i could make the "IF" bigger you would see that it is a REALLY BIG "IF" her fighting skills where better than theirs it wouldn't be by much.

And other than her lasso she doesn't normally carry around much weapons.

And she has on more than one occasion had her lasso taken away from her.

She doesn't have much that The THING & Namor haven't seen before.

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:39 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

I'd like to know which one WW is stronger than HULK...Herc...THOR...

Which one is she more durable than HULK...Herc...THOR....

The answer is none of the above.

And it's not like she would be the first one they would have beaten up on that could fly or move fast.

"If" and i do mean "if" i could make the "IF" bigger you would see that it is a REALLY BIG "IF" her fighting skills where better than theirs it wouldn't be by much.

And other than her lasso she doesn't normally carry around much weapons.

And she has on more than one occasion had her lasso taken away from her.

She doesn't have much that The THING & Namor haven't seen before.

Happy Dance

Translation:

*recorded gibberish of a drunken Paris Hilton*

Dear. You do know that gay marriage to ink and paper is not permitted in the USA?

Maybe if you get someone to put on the makeup from the FF movie THAN your dreams (wet they may be..) can come true.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:44 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

Translation:

*recorded gibberish of a drunken Paris Hilton*

Dear. You do know that gay marriage to ink and paper is not permitted in the USA?

Maybe if you get someone to put on the makeup from the FF movie THAN your dreams (wet they may be..) can come true.

Is that THEN or THAN oh so bright and clever one...?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:45 AM