KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Texas won the national championship!!! OMG OMG!!!!

Texas won the national championship!!! OMG OMG!!!!
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Good example, was the game against the 49ers and Cowboys this season.
An 49er player had the ball and was going towards the endzone. Fujuita and Shanle of the Cowboys tackled him on the 1 yard line. Because of that tackle, the Cowboys stopped the 49ers the next 3 plays, which resulted in an field goals.
Turns out the score at the end of the game was 34-31. If they scored that TD, the 49ers would be leading 35-34.

I think by keeping the score that close with the 49ers, the Cowboys should have automatically been awarded a loss. stick out tongue j/k

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:28 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Oh shut up you.
Hahaha.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 06:55 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

It was amazing USC totally blew it i thought it was hilarious to see all the USC players mopin around and the Texas guys goin crazy. I hate USC never really cared about Texas except my neighbor likes USC if i was drafting I would take Vince over Reggie. Reggie will have no were near the succes he does now because he will be going up guys who can actually tackle a guy. Vince will still do good because he has both a run and pass game Reggie has just the run so nobody will be fooled by him unlike Vince

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 01:10 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
texans should trade away the pick 100% they have a good QB and a good RB that #1 pick will not help them. They need to trade down and get an O-line and then get D. The only way I would use the #1 pick is to take Bush if they see something really special in him. This is only because they can use him on special team and at WR until he is fully ready to take over at RB for Davis and they can then trade Davis for picks/players. The only issue there is you need a second back with Bush specificly someone who is big with power between the tackles.

yes david carr is a good enough quarterback only that he gotten sacked 200 times because texans havent got a good o-line the houston texans. dominic davis has had 3 good years as a running back, and the texans dont need bush, they have got the best kick returner right now jerome mathis that guy's amazing.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:26 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

They could afford to trade up get a little bit later first rounder and some more picks because they dont need Bush Leinhart Young while other teams would give up some good picks for the #1 pick

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:29 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote