KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Work

Work
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by LaurenE147
I can't stand to stand up all the time. It gets hot and I'm a wimp. I only don't like to sit at work because I have to sit down all the time.

I can't stand all the time either, but I do like sitting down all the time. Exact opposite when playing soccer unless I'm injured.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2002 02:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor injured Rexxy. *pats him preemptively for his ouchies*

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Aug 13th, 2002 03:13 AM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm up and down from my desk all day and in and out of the office inspecting properties or doing research at the courthouse...always on the go. Work ! Work ! Work ! The coffee helps though...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2002 01:32 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Starbucks I hope. wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2002 08:44 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Godiva is the best according to everybody that I know.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2002 10:41 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Coffee sick

Old Post Aug 14th, 2002 06:48 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

..isn't any good

Old Post Aug 14th, 2002 10:22 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

at all...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2002 10:28 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

No Starbucks downtown. I work in AmishCityCentral, remember ?

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 14th, 2002 01:17 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

so you drink milk... preferably from the cows not the bull (have Kingpin in mind) wink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2002 02:01 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

laughing out loud I love that film.

I recently gave up tea and coffee drinking at work. It was quite tough for the 1st two weeks but I'm cool with it now, I just drink mineral water and thats it. A nice cup of tea at the weekend feels like a real treat for me now.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2002 04:58 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Work eh, well I don't know what I'm doing but I keep getting paid for it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2002 06:32 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I can tell you what you're doing, you're sitting on your butt in that cockpit all day.... laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2002 02:34 PM
finti

I am gonna poke out your eye balls you bald ***** Bill Murray in the fight when the lights goes out. And he is fighting a bowling ball* laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2002 02:54 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Coffee sucks. Tastes gross and makes you stop growing up.

Bill Murray, fighting a bowling ball... laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2002 03:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

My favourite bit is after Roy has saved his landlady from that mugger by throwing coffee over him and then he's in his flat with him again but this time the coffee is reeeeeally hot and when the landlady walks in he throws it over him again and says, "....what?.... you again....you crazy bastard!...". I use that line all the time. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2002 09:06 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ah those nutty New England brothers sure have some funny flicks

Old Post Aug 15th, 2002 09:18 PM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

There was an Amish person in that movie too wasnt' there?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2002 10:59 PM
finti

Yes one of them was Amish, Randy Q big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2002 06:56 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Was Gundy casted as an extra? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 16th, 2002 01:38 PM