KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Strange vs The Flash

Dr. Strange vs The Flash
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Milkie

Flash is able to move between multiple dimensions

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:17 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by great_dane
no but really, i'm being serious.

what could strange possibly do?? he would never hit him with any of his attacks, and if one would to get close, he'd viabrate through it, which he can probably do to his shields

What can Strange do?

Accept Stranges Power

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:18 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Milkie
Flash is able to move between multiple dimensions
Strange was going to trap the Beyonder into an inescapable dimension, and even the Beyonder said he wouldnt have been able to free himself from it, so if it could have held him, then Flash wont be running out of it IMO.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Galan777
Strange goes "poof" and Flash ends up in an alternate dimension from which he cannot escape.....

That was what Strange was going to do to the Beyonder at first. So if that dimension could hold Beyonder, then Flash would never escape it.
Why didn't he do that to the guy that shot him in the stomach last issue? confused

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Soljer
The only 'speedblitz' of the surfer that Strange has countered was barely supersonic.

Multiples of the speed of light is quite a bit faster than the speed of sound.

Doesn't matter since one would have to be super human to respond to that speed anyway. Thus if strange could respond to this speed what makes you think that he couldn't a higher speed? He is magical.

h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by h1a8
Doesn't matter since one would have to be super human to respond to that speed anyway. Thus if strange could respond to this speed what makes you think that he couldn't a higher speed? He is magical.
Why didn't Strange fly and take the Gauntlet off of Thanos then? I mean, he's magic!

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Wally does more then move fast stick out tongue, Wally proceeds to take all kinetic energy from Strange including his forcefield making it null.

With no kinetic energy, magic or not, if it exist then it needs kenitic energy, and without it Strange will not be thinking, moving, or doing much anything, same goes for his shields, constructus, and energy blast.

Who has better manipulation of energy at the core? Flash by far, Magic may be used to create bonds, shields, and energy blast, but they are still energy, and all energy is kinetic.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:25 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

flash is able to time travel and enter and exit multi-dimensional universes simultaniously, and almost instantly. well wally west can, and he's the flash were speaking of, so if he were to send him to a dimension, he would be able to get out. he's is also capable of time travel instantly and with no help of the cosmic treadmeal, Dr. strange wouldn't be able to contain him in a dimension, if anything once sent there, flash would re-emerge and hit Dr. strange with the forec of a couple thousand suns without him realizing it

532,000 people. 70 miles away. 0.0001 sec

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:26 PM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

flash is able to time travel and enter and exit multi-dimensional universes simultaniously, and almost instantly. well wally west can, and he's the flash were speaking of, so if he were to send him to a dimension, he would be able to get out. he's is also capable of time travel instantly and with no help of the cosmic treadmeal, Dr. strange wouldn't be able to contain him in a dimension, if anything once sent there, flash would re-emerge and hit Dr. strange with the forec of a couple thousand suns without him realizing it

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
What can Strange do?

Accept Stranges Power

No one takes you seriously anyway.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:27 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Juntai
Why didn't Strange fly and take the Gauntlet off of Thanos then? I mean, he's magic!

because the writers didn't won't him to do that
why don't supes uses his speed often?
why don't dr. strange stop time every battle to win?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:28 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Juntai
Why didn't he do that to the guy that shot him in the stomach last issue? confused
The point is that Strange WAS going to do this to the Beyonder, but decided against it....... So unless you think that Flash is more powerful then Beyonder in that sense, Strange could win.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

who cares
he could just turn him into a table

also flash has no idea of where he is going once he travels this way
Thus he can't purposely go to a certain place or time

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:30 PM
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Board Walker
all energy is kinetic.

Huh? Since when? confused

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:30 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Huh? Since when? confused

Since quite a while, in order for it to be energy, it is kinetic.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:33 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So that crap they teach you about Potential energy is untrue, and only Kinetic energy exists?

WOW! confused

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 31st, 2006 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:34 PM
Board Walker

Originally posted by Galan777
So that crap they teach you about Potential energy is untrue, and only Kinetic energy exists?

WOW! confused

Not at all, potential energy is energy that is "captured" in an object, with the potential to be released.

The energy "captured" or not, is still kinetic.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Not at all, potential energy is energy that is "captured" in an object, with the potential to be released.

hmmm, Potential energy only has the Potential to become Kinetic energy, hence its name.....

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:40 PM
h1a8

Do you even know what kinetic is or means by definition?
If you did you wouldn't be saying such nonsense.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:40 PM
ExodusCloak

That's not what I learnt...ALL particles are moving and therefore contain Kinetic Energy....but this whole idea about all energy being Kinetic Energy is a first...where did you learn this, school?

Energy is converted from one form to another...so Kinetic to Electrical and Heat and Light etc... but that doesn't mean it's all Kinetic...

TBH I've never heard of the ALL energy is Kinetic concept....anyone else hear of this....hmm might try google...

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Oct 31st, 2006 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:42 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
That's not what I learnt...ALL particles are moving and therefore contain Kinetic Energy....but this whole idea about all energy being Kinetic Energy is a first...where did you learn this, school?

Energy is converted from one form to another...

TBH I've never heard of this concept....anyone else hear of this....hmm might try google...

This is what I meant.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:44 PM