KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know what they say.......

You know what they say.......
Started by: Corran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

i was answering corran

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 06:00 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

ush is right if u look at it from an economical view that point is correct
it's just offer and demand, if ppl would refuse to pay that much the price would drop (tho it is almost impossible to make something like that happen cause it requires a lot of planning, and not sure that'd be legal in belgium well maybe really depends it are strange laws)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 06:40 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i'm not talking about economics, digits percentages and all of these....i'm talkin about the moral, the basic ideea

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 07:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Waste is a cracked bowl which never knows rice.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:04 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

waste would be a cracked bowl full of rice big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:08 PM
yerssot

waste? isn't that a bodypart? wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no, it's me giving you waffles

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:09 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I take it Dexx doesn't like rice.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:10 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

YOU give ME waffles?
you took those blue pills again, didn't you?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Gundark
I take it Dexx doesn't like rice.

no, i like rice, therefore, a bowl ful of rice falls outa my hands..and cracks = waste big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:11 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Rice a Roni.

The San Francisco Treat !

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:12 PM
yerssot

what if you don't life there?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:17 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

It wasn't too bad when I visited.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:19 PM
yerssot

same here, just wondering

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I made fried rice on saturday.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:23 PM
yerssot

*thinks back*
Don't think I ate saturday actually...
you mean Rice Krispys?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:24 PM
Corran
Lucifer

"IF YOU'VE SEEN ONE, YOU'VE SEEN THEM ALL"
Do we even have to talk about this one? This should be obvious. If you've seen one, you've seen ... one. If you've seen them all, *then* you've seen them all. I don't even understand how this one got started.

"THOSE WERE THE DAYS"
No. Those were the nights! Think back. Weren't the nights better? Days you had to work. Nights you went to parties. "Those were the nights!"

"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH"
What about when you eat at home? I don't pay when I eat lunch at home it's FREE! Sometimes I'll leave a tip, but basically, it's a free lunch.

Yes, I know we had to buy the food at the store. But as the Zen Buddhists say, 'The Food Is Not the Lunch'.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 09:21 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Those were the days....another argument of people thinking at the golden age means something in the past. MAybe it's reffered to 24 hours days big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 09:25 PM
Corran
Lucifer

"YOU PAY YOUR MONEY, AND YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCES"
I think what I said earlier still applies" You pays your money and you takes whatever they jolly well give you. Actually, when you get right down to it, you pays your money and you loses your money.

"EVERYBODY HAS HIS PRICE"
Not so. Would you believe there are millions of people who do not have their price? Thanks to a government mix-up, many people have their neighbors price.

"THEY DON'T MAKE 'EM LIKE THEY USED TO"
Actually they do make 'em like they used to, they just don't sell 'em anymore. They make 'em, and then they keep 'em.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2002 12:51 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

you pay your money..and you loose. That was your chance...Sometimes you win.
MOst of 'em are not ment to be taken literally

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 02:51 PM