KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. DareDevil

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 8 72.73%
DareDevil 3 27.27%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs. DareDevil
Started by: YFZ 350

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
And Batman had nipples on his suit in the movies. no expression

Still want to use the movies in this thread?

thats one of the movie versions and u just had to pick the worst one. hmm, lets see, lets pick Batman Begins Bats, he was able to beat up 4 highly trained ninjas trained on the same level as him all at once, and take out 5 armed gunmen all at once.

and Bats is like 10 times smarter in the comics, he'd figure out that DD is blind. hes one of the best characters at exploiting weaknesses, because he has to cuz he lacks superpowers.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:57 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
The Batman/Daredevil encounter is noncanon, right?

I, personally, believe that it is not out of character for Batman to deduce Daredevil's hyper senses. He's done it to other characters while in the midst of a battle.

Why not?

Also, as far as that encoutner goes, Im not sure whether it is canon or not. I've heard both that it is and is not. Who knows?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:58 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Yep beat in almost every category...sad but true.

He is a better fighter, stronger, more experience, just as fast, just as agile, not to mention a ton more gadgets at his disposal.

All of those things are debatable......baring experience and gadgets. But it was already listed that they have their regular gear, so in this fight that doesn't matter.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:59 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

All of those things are debatable......baring experience and gadgets. But it was already listed that they have their regular gear, so in this fight that doesn't matter.

Regular gear includes nerve gasses and sonics.

Also, speed and agility are the most debatable of the attributes. Batman's strength feats outstrip Daredevil's, and Batman's skill feats, more often than not, are more impressive than Matt's.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:01 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer
I, personally, believe that it is not out of character for Batman to deduce Daredevil's hyper senses. He's done it to other characters while in the midst of a battle.

Why not?

Also, as far as that encoutner goes, Im not sure whether it is canon or not. I've heard both that it is and is not. Who knows?

It's definitely not something Bruce isn't capable of, that's for sure. Not to mention, he's used his hypersonics as an exploration to test opponents before. He could very well do that to DD and totally f*ck him up.

Not to mention, he could set his suit to discharge electricity when touched. My favorite part of Hush was when he was out cold and the gang of thugs around him got their asses kicked by nothing other than the suit's defenses. laughing

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:01 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by braz
thats one of the movie versions and u just had to pick the worst one. hmm, lets see, lets pick Batman Begins Bats, he was able to beat up 4 highly trained ninjas trained on the same level as him all at once, and take out 5 armed gunmen all at once.

and Bats is like 10 times smarter in the comics, he'd figure out that DD is blind. hes one of the best characters at exploiting weaknesses, because he has to cuz he lacks superpowers.
I had to pick the worst one? It's still a Batman movie, regardless of your opinion. And he beat four cannon fodder ninjas in Begins...Wow, big accomplishment.

And yes, Bruce could figure it out...hence me saying he could. But, when he's getting punched in the face, I doubt he will.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:03 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Yep regular gear, Bats has a lot more at his disposal than two billy clubs.

StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Why not?

The Batman/DD fight is thought by some to be cannon? Based on what?

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
It's definitely not something Bruce isn't capable of, that's for sure. Not to mention, he's used his hypersonics as an exploration to test opponents before. He could very well do that to DD and totally f*ck him up.

Not to mention, he could set his suit to discharge electricity when touched. My favorite part of Hush was when he was out cold and the gang of thugs around him got their asses kicked by nothing other than the suit's defenses. laughing

laughing laughing laughing

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:04 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Regular gear includes nerve gasses and sonics.

Also, speed and agility are the most debatable of the attributes. Batman's strength feats outstrip Daredevil's, and Batman's skill feats, more often than not, are more impressive than Matt's.

Yes, I know what Bruce's regular gear consists of...But what does that have to do with anything? He said his gadgets are better, and I agreed but sonics and nerve gasses are just the tip of Bruce's gadget iceberg; hence, that argument is a bit off.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:05 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

I had to pick the worst one? It's still a Batman movie, regardless of your opinion. And he beat four cannon fodder ninjas in Begins...Wow, big accomplishment.

w/e.

and how the hell do u know DD's gunna be all over Batman just like that? im sure he'll see him coming from a mile away, especially if this fight is in Gotham. and Batmans superior skill and strength just about balances the scale for DD's radar sense. i say its a stalemate h2h. add in gadgets and DD goes down.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:05 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by braz
w/e.

and how the hell do u know DD's gunna be all over Batman just like that? im sure he'll see him coming from a mile away, especially if this fight is in Gotham. and Batmans superior skill and strength just about balances the scale for DD's radar sense. i say its a stalemate h2h. add in gadgets and DD goes down.

It's already been stated this fight's in Hells Kitchen...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:07 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Yes, I know what Bruce's regular gear consists of...But what does that have to do with anything? He said his gadgets are better, and I agreed but sonics and nerve gasses are just the tip of Bruce's gadget iceberg; hence, that argument is a bit off.

Not really. Because even the tip of Batman's iceberg is larger than Daredevil's entire repetoir.

And that wasn't a penis joke.

Seriously. no expression.

[IMG][/IMG]

StarsNeverFall7

Nope I said a ton more gadgets at his disposal, nothing about anything being better.

StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

It's already been stated this fight's in Hells Kitchen...

lol. yea i just remembered.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:08 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Not really. Because even the tip of Batman's iceberg is larger than Daredevil's entire repetoir.

And that wasn't a penis joke.

Seriously. no expression.
laughing
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Nope I said a ton more gadgets at his disposal, nothing about anything being better.

Quality is better than quantity.

Take for example if Batman had a thousand kleenex tissue holders, and DD had one....I don't know, Atom bomb...Who win's that fight? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:09 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Physically Daredevil is an amalgam of both Batman and Nightwing. He is as strong and skilled as Bruce (if not more so) and he is as fast and agile as Nightwing... to top that off he also has superhuman senses and godly reaction time. With Daredevil speed/agility edge and radar sense he is going to be hitting Batman more while getting hit less. Batman will be on the defensive the entire fight, and there will never be a break in combat long enough for him to reach into his belt that wont end in DD railing him. Unless Batman goes straight for the gagets the moment the fight starts he is going to lose.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Yep and the quality of Bruce's gadgets is top notch. Not only does he have more resources available, those resources are more versatile, and a lot more than two clubs.

^ DD stronger than Batman? No. As skilled as 127 mastered fighting styles? Doubt it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:11 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

laughing

Quality is better than quantity.

Take for example if Batman had a thousand kleenex tissue holders, and DD had one....I don't know, Atom bomb...Who win's that fight? stick out tongue

But Batman wins on quality and quantity.

A baton versus sonics, gas, lasers, teleporation devices, batarangs of all sorts, and etc?

All of which comes on his belt?

I think it's clear that Daredevil is the one stuck holding the kleenexs in this fight.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:12 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Physically Daredevil is an amalgam of both Batman and Nightwing. He is as strong and skilled as Bruce (if not more so) and he is as fast and agile as Nightwing... to top that off he also has superhuman senses and godly reaction time. With Daredevil speed/agility edge and radar sense he is going to be hitting Batman more while getting hit less. Batman will be on the defensive the entire fight, and there will never be a break in combat long enough for him to reach into his belt that wont end in DD railing him. Unless Batman goes straight for the gagets the moment the fight starts he is going to lose.

What the f**k?

Batman has speed feats to match any of Daredevils. His strength feats outstrip Daredevil's. His skill feats are more impressive than Daredevil's. Batman's been able to use gadgets as a matter of course while fighting VERY skilled, VERY fast opponents.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:13 PM