KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sidious vs. Depa Billaba and Kar Vastor

Darth Sidious vs. Depa Billaba and Kar Vastor
Started by: Faunus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eminence
Boss

Gotcha.

On another note, if a somewhat unrelated one, I think it's stated during the final confrontation that Depa somehow draws power from the deaths of the Akk guards, getting progressively stronger as each of them are killed. Just wondering if I'm right on that.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tulakhordpwns
?

Kar becomes more powerful with their death's ( I am not sure about Depa)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:38 PM
Click here to Send tulakhordpwns a Private Message Find more posts by tulakhordpwns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm not quite there yet. I'm just after the part where Mace gets smacked around and is recuperating.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

The brawl? That's some of the best EU content ever, methinks. Shatterpoint is a great book - too bad Stover had to f*ck up the RotS novel.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:45 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I agree. It's also one of the longest EU books I've read. I cleared the Medstar Duology in half the time it took me to sort through Shatterpoint.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tulakhordpwns
?

I thought the RotS novel was awesome confused

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:48 PM
Click here to Send tulakhordpwns a Private Message Find more posts by tulakhordpwns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Anyone else look forward to Stover's Shadows of Mindor?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

What's it about?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 12:05 AM
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I agree. It's also one of the longest EU books I've read. I cleared the Medstar Duology in half the time it took me to sort through Shatterpoint.
400-something pages, if I remember.

quote:
Anyone else look forward to Stover's Shadows of Mindor?

quote:
What's it about?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 12:09 AM
Lightsnake

The battle that affected Luke so much that he resigned from the military.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

A Luke book by Stover? That could be good.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 03:07 AM
Freakzillawht2
Grand Admiral

I actually think that in the jungle Kar Vastor alone might be enough to beat Palpy, outside of it it may take the combined strenght of depa and kar to get the job done.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:28 PM
Click here to Send Freakzillawht2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freakzillawht2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Faunus
Gotcha.

On another note, if a somewhat unrelated one, I think it's stated during the final confrontation that Depa somehow draws power from the deaths of the Akk guards, getting progressively stronger as each of them are killed. Just wondering if I'm right on that.

That's right -

Mace got it now: as each Akk Guard died, his share of pelekotan backflowed through the bonds Vaster had forged among them.

She was getting stronger.

I think Sidious wins this one, Mace defeated Vastor in seconds, on Haruun Kal on his worst day, Sidious is more powerful then him and i think, his Force Mastery, is to much for Depa and Vastor.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I'd just like to point out that though the sheer darkness of the Jungle powers Kar, it might have a similar effect on Sidious considering his complete atonement to the Darkside. Think of the power of normal Sidious, now think of a Sidious surrounded in a place where no light shines through, where the power of the Darkside reigns supreme, not something you'd want to be up against...Just something to think about.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:25 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiddo44

Sidious certainly wins this, if he went all out with force, neither of these two could do a thing.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 10:54 PM
Click here to Send kiddo44 a Private Message Find more posts by kiddo44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote