KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos & Dante vs Kain

Kratos & Dante vs Kain
Started by: Gumachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gumachi

2. Kratos isn't either.

Has Kratos "zipped" that fast?

You mean in gameplay?

If you look at the leaked God of War III gameplay, Kratos was the same speed as he was in the past God of Wars.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 02:46 AM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gumachi
2. Kratos isn't either.

You mean in gameplay?

If you look at the leaked God of War III gameplay, Kratos was the same speed as he was in the past God of Wars.
1. What? Kratos has used the time powers.

2. Moved five feet in half a second? Yeah. Normal people have done that. no expression

3. Are you an idiot? Answer this question. This scene is unavoidable, he blocks it on his own, you press no button, it always happens, thus making it not normal "gameplay."

4. Gameplay? Who the hell is talking about the gameplay? I am talking about the actual cutscenes in it.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 02:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

2. Kratos isn't either.

You mean in gameplay?

first part makes no sense.

heres the vid: http://video.google.com/videosearch...=on&num=20# at exactly 5:38 he blocks the lightning, no button command initiates it.

and obviously you havent seen the trailer if you think dj is talking about gamplay.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:15 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

1. That doesn't mean he can resist time-slowing. The Fates couldn't.

@5:25-5:26. So a human could move that fast?

3. How could you react to that? It would be impossible to to do whatever.

@2:37

The God of War III trailer was actual gameplay(and I was talking about leaked, but still).

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 21st, 2009 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:16 AM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

If you cant see that he reacted to the lighting, then your blind. I cant believe you just said that he never did it when i GAVE YOU ACTUAL PROOF RIGHT THERE. are you trying to make me flame??

Tricking zues has nothing to do with ANYTHING, so why did you even mention it?

Unless someone fighting kratos can move faster than 60 thousand miles a second, then there screwed. completely.

And who said kratos was resistant to time powers? if no one did, then why even mention that?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:20 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Anyone could have reacted to that. Besides, it wasn't real lighting to begin with. What? I'm supposted to be suprised because he "react" to that little crap?

Misread his posts.

Reaction speeds and "movement" speeds are entirely different. He couldn't react to the pillar. Someone could run circles around Kratos, and he wouldn't know WHAT to do.

Wasn't that was TGE talking about?

If your talking about that video, then it is actual gameplay.

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 21st, 2009 at 03:36 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:24 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

no, hardly anybody can, it was real lightning, if anything stronger because it was coming from a god. And what do you mean little crap? Obviously your just denying it becuase you know its the truth.

I know they are, which is why absolutley no melee attacks can harm kratos becuase his reactions are outstanding.
again, what does the pillar have to do with anything?

I dont know what tge said, kratos is not reasistant to time powers, but he could use his own to cancel them out, so in a way he is.

Yes it was actual video, he was sprinting quite fast.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:37 AM
Gumachi

It wasn't real lighting.

No. They arn't. If he could react to lighting, why couldn't he react to the pillar? Yeah, it's pretty easy to hit Kratos(atleast from the way I see it).

They may or may not mean what he said, but it sounded like it. Nevertheless, he isn't resistnt. Yeah, if he finds a Fate's Statue.

True. But it really doesn't impress me by that much. He looked the same as he did in the past GoWs. And if i'm not being mistakened, he is wearing Hermes Boots.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:58 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. If you think Ares' TK is less than Kain's then you are an idiot. Ares has TKed hundreds of Barbarian warriors into the air, popping their heads and whatnot.

2. Never said he didn't. But those vids did not show that.

3. Are you an idiot? Wanna know the difference? Kratos can actually travel through time, as seen when transporting the Titans to Mount Olympus. He has taken the power of the Sisters of Fate, did you even play the second game? Because for most of the game, that was Kratos' goal.

4. Let me try to explain this to you. Kratos would still have the strength of his legs. Which he can use to run, thus building motion. The TK around Kratos' neck would be broken because Kratos' legs would be able to move him through it. Try grabbing a grown man much stronger than you in his arms and legs by the neck(JUST the neck) and restrain him from moving. It's not going to work. And if you really think that for some reason Kratos' neck would be weaker than the rest of his body, lol.

5. Kratos is by far the strongest in this thread and if he fights Kain while Kain does not have the Reaver...Lol.

1. How do you even know thats TK, altho that was not my point, my point was that once Kraots is grabbed with TK hes helpless as a child

3. When using another source to help him. And no, through the game it was Kratos' goal to reach the sisters and change his fate, not physically take their powers and he never succeeds in that.

4. And hes going to build motion while floating in the air? and his neck is weaker, you think muscles in your neck can give off teh same strength as your arms or legs? stupidity....

5. hes not going to fight Kain, hes not going to get anywhere near Dante as Kain as they fight because their either too fast or teleporting miles away from him, he has no chance in this battle....

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 07:23 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

@1:24-26-Ares' TK

@0:38-Ares' TK

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 21st, 2009 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 07:36 PM
Gumachi

Kain hits Kratos, Kratos' soul is in The Reaver, Kratos is no more.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 07:53 PM
NemeBro

BT I'll answer your post with my usual snide and condescending remarks tomorrow, but I am not answering Gumachi's. If he in such friggin denial as to say that was not real lightning he can go **** himself.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Fu_ck you too, ******. It's not real lighting, and i'm not admitting it lol.

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:45 AM
NemeBro

Fu_ck you too, ******. It's not real lighting, and i'm not admitting it lol.
Sir, did you just call me a n!gger?

What is your basis for claiming the lightning isn't real? Other than sheer stupidity I mean?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:51 AM
Gumachi

No. How can it be real? The only "real" lighting would probably be from Poseidon's Rage. It didn't seem like anything in the sky...or did it?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:55 AM
NemeBro

No. How can it be real? The only "real" lighting would probably be from Poseidon's Rage. It didn't seem like anything in the sky...or did it?
Because it was fired by Zeus, who is the God of Lightning and rules the sky. no expression

To say that Zeus cannot fire actual lightning is complete ignorance considering it is within his very nature to do so.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:02 AM
Gumachi

Yeahhhh, okayyyyyy. I thought he was the Thunder God? Well, both acted on lighting to begin with. Okayyyy, but that's me. But, yeahhhhh.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:06 AM
NemeBro

Yeahhhh, okayyyyyy. I thought he was the Thunder God? Well, both acted on lighting to begin with. Okayyyy, but that's me. But, yeahhhhh.
Yes, because his powers clearly revolve around using sound waves in battle. Your basis for it not being real lightning is shoddy at best.

Both acted on lightning? What are you talking about?

You're not a very good troll.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:10 AM
Gumachi

Okayyyy, then.

Nevermind.

I wasn't trying to be one erm

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:11 AM
Gumachi

If you look closely(2nd bullet)Dante catches the bullet with his teeth.

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:43 AM