KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Composite Wesley Snipes vs Composite Michael Jai White

Composite Wesley Snipes vs Composite Michael Jai White
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

TV movies are also allowed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

but it wasn't even a tv-movie. lol.

I watched the show as it aired, they all aired as individual 30 minute episodes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:14 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Snipes wins.

With queer-tactics, White wins.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Snipes wins.

With queer-tactics, White wins.

Would the OP DQ'ing movie characters that woud allow Michael to win also be considered "queer-tactics'?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by marwash22
but it wasn't even a tv-movie. lol.

I watched the show as it aired, they all aired as individual 30 minute episodes.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
Would the OP DQ'ing movie characters that woud allow Michael to win also be considered "queer-tactics'?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Wesley has Blade. So that gives him the win. But if we removed Blade, then Seth beats up Simon Phoenix.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:23 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte
Wesley has Blade. So that gives him the win. But if we removed Blade, then Seth beats up Simon Phoenix.

Blade beats Doomsday?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:24 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:26 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Michael voiced Doomsday in the Justice league series and GL John Stewart in the Justice League Heroes game.

MJW gets neither of them. I should have specified that as well in the beginning. My apologies.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:29 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Lestov16
MJW gets neither of them. I should have specified that as well in the beginning. My apologies.

So, who do you think wins?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:32 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

IDK. Snipes has Blade with the skill of Monroe Hutchen, but MJW has Universal Soldier with the skill of Bone. It's a tough one. I just don't want guys like Doomsday, Spawn, and Black Dynamite because they are obviously way too overpowered for this fight.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:36 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

IDK. Snipes has Blade with the skill of Monroe Hutchen, but MJW has Universal Soldier with the skill of Bone. It's a tough one. I just don't want guys like Doomsday, Spawn, and Black Dynamite because they are obviously way too overpowered for this fight.

What feats does the Uni Sol have that puts him anywhere close to Blade?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:38 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Wait. You think it's fair that Snipes gets Blade, but it's unfair for MJW to get Black Dynamite?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

What feats does the Uni Sol have that puts him anywhere close to Blade?

It wasn't just a Unisol though. It was THE Unisol. If I remember correctly he was something like 5x stronger and faster than the average unisol. Plus they can get shot at, run over by trucks, stabbed, and still keep going. Plus he's got Bone's skills.

Blade, other than when he drank lots of blood, I don't recall him having super strength feats. If he did please remind me, as it's been quite some time since I watched the movies.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:42 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

with the skill of Bone.

laughing out loud

Noxeema Jackson would WTF pwn all over Bone and that's only a mid tier snipes character.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:43 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

You may be right. But wasn't BD pulling Zohan-level cartoon feats IIRC? That's why I didn't include him. If I'm wrong, then we can add BD, no problem.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:43 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He was doing stuff like that in the Black Dynamite cartoon. In the movie I think his biggest strength feat was kicking someone from outside the oval office, all the way to the desk.

And I think he had teleport speed in one scene.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I think if Blade is included then Spawn should be too. It's only fair to include a comic character for a comic character. After all, Spawn wasn't that strong in his movie. He still got hurt from gunshots IIRC.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:46 PM
Silent Master

You may be right. But wasn't BD pulling Zohan-level cartoon feats IIRC? That's why I didn't include him. If I'm wrong, then we can add BD, no problem.

Again, what feats did Michael's Uni Sol have that put him above Blade?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:48 PM