KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs Obi-wan Kenobi

Exar Kun vs Obi-wan Kenobi
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch

If he had been fighting a stranger with Anakin's skill level, he would have probably died.

Agree with this. It would have been a very different fight if they were strangers. Which is why the ROTS Novel and Nick Gillard both make special mention of how well these 2 know each others moves. A fact that's more likely to advantage the former Master over the former Pupil.

Also I think people tend to forget Kenobi fights best defending himself alone. That's why he's not much help to Skywalker when they Attack on Dooku together.

So Honestly IMHO it could have been Kenobi and Ventress vs Sith Anakin, and I'm not sure it would turn out that differently, except Ventress would be dead.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 11:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Also I think people tend to forget Kenobi fights best defending himself alone. That's why he's not much help to Skywalker when they Attack on Dooku together.

So Honestly IMHO it could have been Kenobi and Ventress vs Sith Anakin, and I'm not sure it would turn out that differently, except Ventress would be dead.

Agreed.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I was under the impression that more people would say Kenobi.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Nah, Kun tops his tier bro.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Sinious

In sabers too?

Also, I hope you're having fun out there Sinious. big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
In sabers too?

I think there are some who would stalemate him in his tier but yeah my bad, I meant that in overall power.

quote:
Also, I hope you're having fun out there Sinious. big grin

I just woke up way too early for no reason. I still have a few hours left before I leave. big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I think there are some who would stalemate him in his tier but yeah my bad, I meant that in overall power.

Oh, i was confused for a moment lol

quote:
I just woke up way too early for no reason. I still have a few hours left before I leave. big grin [/B]

Alright, hopefully you have a safe trip buddy <3

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Thanks buddy. happy

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:10 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I wasn't saying that Kenobi being a better duelist than Kun was my opinion per se, just that I expected more people to say Kenobi.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

*goes to creep up on Sinious*
*sees Fated is near-by, watching*
*slowly leaves topic giving glare at Sinious*

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I wasn't saying that Kenobi being a better duelist than Kun was my opinion per se, just that I expected more people to say Kenobi.

Yeah true. Kun wasn't in the movies after all.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*goes to creep up on Sinious*
*sees Fated is near-by, watching*
*slowly leaves topic giving glare at Sinious*

"You are a blind insect contemplating the void of space."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:16 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"You are a blind insect contemplating the void of space."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8l2bzyyKqg&t=0m2s

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

What's wrong with that kid's face? wacko

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:19 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm saying it in my head, but I know if I post it I'll have my arse torn wide open by forty raging Exar Kun fanboys bellowing about how he created the Saberstaff.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:38 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Id say they're around the same tier, personally. I'm not sure who'd win in a pure saber duel

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Nov 14th, 2014 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:41 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote