KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America, Black Panther & Luke Cage vs Winter Soldier, Killmonger & Bushmaster

Captain America, Black Panther & Luke Cage vs Winter Soldier, Killmonger & Bushmaster
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Notice the part where I said "at least against smaller calibers". No hes not taking a Judas bullet or an explosion like the ones Luke took. But I could see him tanking the same grenade or most normal bullet types.

Yeah my bad. True small arms fire should be easily handled at his best.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Misty shoots him at one point during the final fight, while he is on the amped shot, but it's hard to see whether the bullets hit or not, due to the flashing/strobe light effect they have going on inside the club.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:58 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Small arms fire definitely won't bother Bushmaster to a significant degree anyway. I mean Maria shot him several times when he attacked her home but he didn't even blink.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:38 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I actually rethought the teamwork thing somewhat. While I still think WS mode Bucky will probably be unlikely to follow orders, I could actually see Bushmaster and Killmonger reaching an understanding. Killmonger is very pragmatic and was willing to work alongside Klaue to get what he wanted, and Bushmaster and Cage, despite technically being enemies, teamed up during the one fight where Mariah tried to set John up.

So, if they could come up with a strategy that capitalised on John's insanse strength and speed on the amped shot, plus his paralysis powder, plus Killmonger's own nigh-indestructible suit and claws, Bucky doing his own thing might not be too big of a deal. At worst, he'd still likely be keeping at least one member on the other team busy for a while.

Here is a question: can Bushmaster give his paralysis powder to another teammate? Like hand it to Killmonger for him to use?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:43 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Here is a question: can Bushmaster give his paralysis powder to another teammate? Like hand it to Killmonger for him to use?

Well, the initial idea with the 5-minute prep was that they can use whatever strategy they can come up with as a team in that time. So, I suppose this would technically fall under that.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 07:14 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote