KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » House Of M

House Of M
Started by: platinumx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

the first hom i think is exalibur 13-14 ,then it gos to the acual HoM comic LS which is up 2 7 rite now!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:24 PM
Psionic_Luver08 is currently offline Click here to Send Psionic_Luver08 a Private Message Find more posts by Psionic_Luver08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Oh ok so i started out with the right issue,right? Then i should start with the regular House of M. I cant keep up with x-men any more. Im collecting to many issues at once. lol

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:33 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

I loved Issue 7, I loved the part when Magneto came back with a vengence and started hurling giant metal cluster balls at Pietro. BTW, whomever is drawing and coloring HOM is amazing.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:20 PM
kichiku_beihei is currently offline Click here to Send kichiku_beihei a Private Message Find more posts by kichiku_beihei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skippy_thefish

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
BTW, whomever is drawing and coloring HOM is amazing.

Mostly I agree with you. The art is amazing, but the way they're drawing cyclops kinda bothers me and I'm not sure why.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:40 PM
Skippy_thefish is currently offline Click here to Send Skippy_thefish a Private Message Find more posts by Skippy_thefish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

I love how the artist drew the characters. For once, Emma doesn't come off a snobbish prostitute.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:46 PM
kichiku_beihei is currently offline Click here to Send kichiku_beihei a Private Message Find more posts by kichiku_beihei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Oh ok so i started out with the right issue,right? Then i should start with the regular House of M. I cant keep up with x-men any more. Im collecting to many issues at once. lol

You may also want to read the end issues of Avengers: Disassembled. wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:51 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
You may also want to read the end issues of Avengers: Disassembled. wink

ok.... this is sending me to the poor house. lol

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:31 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If Wanda wiped out all mutants via a history wipe, then she'd remove herself from being a mutant. . Wait I thought I detected a paradox. . . But I can't seem to locate it. . .

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:50 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skippy_thefish

LOL

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:51 AM
Skippy_thefish is currently offline Click here to Send Skippy_thefish a Private Message Find more posts by Skippy_thefish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Creshosk
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If Wanda wiped out all mutants via a history wipe, then she'd remove herself from being a mutant. . Wait I thought I detected a paradox. . . But I can't seem to locate it. . .

She didn't kill anybody. And she didn't re-write history.

She bent reality, and depowered some mutants, too.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:55 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 05:11 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:13 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Those are really cool. i have already watched the other X-men ones and the first DC ones. they are so cool..............

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:57 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

Has anyone seen the HOM #8 preview?

http://buzzscope.com/reviews.php?id=5154

Why do you thunk that only certain people remember?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 10:59 AM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

Well, Tony Stark isn't a mutant or genticaly enhanced like Spider-Man, Luke Cage etc. HOM 8 comes out today rock rock rock

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:47 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

cool. As soon as anyones read it please give a review of what happened........

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:02 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

wow. The ending is pretty cool. Magneto, Wanda, the way it's left off with those 2. pretty cool.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:05 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

what happened in the issue?? can you give a summary of it please??

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:33 PM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Confirmed mutants who lost their powers in HoM 8.

Moonstar? (Maybe, this one not confirmed.)

Wind Dancer
Tag

Iceman (SAY IT AIN'T SOOOO.. The one I was hoping wouldn't lose their powers.)

Magneto!

"half the students" at Xavier's I presume.

*empties a 40 oz. of Malt Liquor*

Doop Lives...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:58 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

pretty much the Avengers/X-Men that were at Genosha fighting HOM, retained their memories (excluding Iron Man and Capt. America). Peter and MJ seemed really distant and cold toward each other. The Astonishing X-Men crew ratained all their mutations. Wolverine says he now remebers his entire life, and now there is literaly a hand full of mutants left in the world. Magneto lost his powers and Wolverine let him live, cuz living as a Sapien is far worse than death. Wanda is alive and some where in a remote village in Europe.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:47 AM