KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Illegal

Illegal
Started by: Pragar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:24 AM
Click here to Send Pragar a Private Message Find more posts by Pragar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Now ur just wastin my timeerm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X
The Priestess's Mercenary

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gOD THIS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU
ITS LIKE A F***ING NAT BUZZING AT YOUR HEAD

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:26 AM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

You know what's funny?

Most boards would ban people for doing something illegal. They ban people because they break the rules.

Here, people want to ban me for pointing out that you're all breaking the rules. It's been flip-flopped from the rest of society. Isn't that odd...?

Oh, and it's not I who's wasting you're time. It's totally your choice to even read this thread. wink

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Pragar a Private Message Find more posts by Pragar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

No i think your wasting your time trying to prove your own crazy point of the law.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:34 AM
Pragar

"crazy point of the law"

Yeah, law is retarded, aint it?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:36 AM
Darth Cain
Neophyte Sith Lord

For most of the computer born generation, we hate to pay for anything beyond whatever Internet access fees there are. It's like TV or the radio, you don't pay for the stations or channels (besides cable), just the hardware. Then along comes the music industry, which already price gouges us on the cost of CD's, and starts causing a fuss. I'm sick of it. The Internet is for everyone. It's sole purpose is for sharing ideas and information. All content should be free. Forum's like this are a way for like-minded people to fight back against money-grubbing, narrow-minded jerks. Praqar, do us a favor and take your hatred elsewhere. We don't need it here. Some people just like to cause trouble, and it's not us. mad mad mad

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth Cain a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Cain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

"Some people just like to cause trouble, and it's not us."

Fighting against companies that apparently pollute the free world as we know it isn't causing trouble?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:41 AM
Darth Cain
Neophyte Sith Lord

Um......, that made sense. And how is this Episode III related?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth Cain a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Cain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

"For most of the computer born generation, we hate to pay for anything beyond whatever Internet access fees there are. It's like TV or the radio, you don't pay for the stations or channels (besides cable), just the hardware. Then along comes the music industry, which already price gouges us on the cost of CD's, and starts causing a fuss. I'm sick of it. The Internet is for everyone. It's sole purpose is for sharing ideas and information. All content should be free. Forum's like this are a way for like-minded people to fight back against money-grubbing, narrow-minded jerks. Praqar, do us a favor and take your hatred elsewhere. We don't need it here. Some people just like to cause trouble, and it's not us."

^ This is Episode III related?

By the way, the internet isn't free. It's not like radio or basic TV. And just because one company decides to sell stuff on the internet doesn't mean the free areas are destroyed. Think of Hyperspace as an addition to the basic internet. You can go there if you choose to, but it costs money. If you're against paying for something online, you don't have to enter that area. It's plain and simple.

Do you steal cable TV? Some might say TV should be completely free like it used to be, so they just steal cable to balance things out. Is that how it works?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:48 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ok im back again, and i think this thread should be closed because it is not episode 3 related, and no body cares about your opinion pragar, because you are easily out numbered in this forum

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:48 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X

BY THE WAY WHATS WITH ALL THIS REST OF SOCIETY
your one person when the everyone else comes here and agrees with you then maybe just maybe you might have some kind of a POINT
but as for now NO

by the way did you join this forum so you could start this

Last edited by Havoc X on Aug 28th, 2004 at 09:52 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:49 AM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

Pragar. Seriously man. if u pay for HS congrats and enjoy. but why are you so against ppl seeing a fraction of HS. i mean. in reality this is watt we get here. BTH, Knollvision and sumtimes Web-Docs.

are u pissed that ppl are getting free u u've been conned into buying? or is it because ur on a crusade of rightousness after a tight-ass upbringin. seriously man, get a life. we all love SW in some way or the other and helping each other. sure its illegal and ask any1 here. they'll watch ROTS 2-3 times (if its good...even if its not) at da cinemas.

sure its called "stealing" and against the law. but ...meh its all good.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:49 AM
Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pragar

"Um......, that made sense."

Ok, allow me to make it simpler to read.

Fighting = Causing trouble

You said, "Some people just like to cause trouble, and it's not us."

Then you said, "Forum's like this are a way for like-minded people to fight back against money-grubbing, narrow-minded jerks."

Therefore, you cause trouble.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:50 AM
Darth Cain
Neophyte Sith Lord

Agreed. Let's leave this thread. I will not post after this, and I encourage everyone to stop as well.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:51 AM
Pragar

"BY THE WAY WHATS WITH ALL THIS REST OF SOCIETY"

It's the world, as in that which exists beyond this forum.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:51 AM
Pragar

"sure its called "stealing" and against the law. but ...meh its all good."

I don't know how to respond to that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:53 AM
Pragar

"your one person when the everyone else comes here and agrees with you then maybe just maybe you might have some kind of a POINT"

You didn't get my point? It was pretty clearly stated in my first post.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:54 AM
Havoc X

quote:
Originally posted by Pragar
"BY THE WAY WHATS WITH ALL THIS REST OF SOCIETY"

It's the world, as in that which exists beyond this forum.

and last i checked you werent voted the spokes person for the world
jackass

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:54 AM