KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tired Hiker's <======Burning Man Pictures!============> (not yet rated)

Tired Hiker's <======Burning Man Pictures!============> (not yet rated)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
It is, you'll see. I have too much playa dust in my hair in those pics. My friends have better ones of me in the day time. You'll see. wink
can't wait shifty

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:46 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:53 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Snipes
hey hiker? in pic 4, you have what looks like CDs in your spokes. why?

Oh, that is actually not my bike. That bike was laying there when I went to take the shot. I would have moved it, but the sun was in the perfect spot at that moment, so I had to take the picture. smile

Attachment: temple of joy.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 08:44 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think this is the dirtiest picture I will post from Burning Man, cuz I don't want to get busted. That's Saki John and Laura. He met her moments before the pic was taken. eek!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 08:47 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Oooops! Here's that pic! eek!

Attachment: bad saki.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 08:48 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

messed where were you

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 09:37 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I was at this year's Burning Man. http://www.burningman.com

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:05 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

what is a burning man? messed

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:06 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Awesome, TH. Looking good. You'll have to send me the real dirty pictures over MSN. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

ooh ooh, i know this! eek!

um, this thingy gets burnt yes

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:09 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
what is a burning man? messed

Here, this will give you a good idea of what it's all about. wink http://www.burningman.com/whatisburningman/

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:13 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Awesome, TH. Looking good. You'll have to send me the real dirty pictures over MSN. stick out tongue

Oh, you know this! wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:13 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Here, this will give you a good idea of what it's all about. wink http://www.burningman.com/whatisburningman/

ya, i read the first sentence of that...explaining what a burning man is to someone whose never been is like explaining the color green to a blind person....or somethin like that..then i just didnt bother readin it

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:15 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
ooh ooh, i know this! eek!

um, this thingy gets burnt yes
laughing out loud

Actually, they burn quite a few thingies. I'll have more pictures in the near future for those who are interested in seeing them. wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:16 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
ya, i read the first sentence of that...explaining what a burning man is to someone whose never been is like explaining the color green to a blind person....or somethin like that..then i just didnt bother readin it

Yeah, you should just go to one. It's the best way to really understand what it is for yourself. wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:17 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
laughing out loud

Actually, they burn quite a few thingies. I'll have more pictures in the near future for those who are interested in seeing them. wink

of things burning? definitely big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:19 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

laughing out loud some of those pics made it look like a cult stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:21 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

looks great TH and love the hair thumb up

made by Scribble

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 02:00 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I would love to go to The Burning Man, but my Dad would kill me, and my step-mum............well she's just a b!tch

Unless anybody wants to hitch me a ride?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:31 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Were is i located

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 04:26 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote