KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Did any one else's cry??

Did any one else's cry??
Started by: Rolda Hayes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zombieman
The Undead

Seriously, how the hell anyone can get emotionally attached to this film is beyond me. I mean, the characters were wooden, the dialogue cringeworthy and Anakin deserved all he got and more!

Ep 3 is about little more than the jaw dropping eye candy and action sequences.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:24 PM
Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i cried. every time. (12 times in cinema)

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:28 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

I didn't cry. But I did feel sad at parts such as when he just got his legs cut off. And he's just looking at Obi-Wan and he might me crying. and then Obi-Wan says you were the chosen one.I have a picure.

Attachment: customsig_48493_g6.gif
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apprentice Jedi

I was balling my eyes out because of Ani...

He loved her so much that he would do anything to save her, yet she died because of him. embarrasment I was balling my eyes out because of Ani...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Apprentice Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Apprentice Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILoveHayden
Restricted

Account Restricted

i cried wen anakin cried

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send ILoveHayden a Private Message Find more posts by ILoveHayden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chubbychipmunk
wut goes here?

i got pretty teary eyed at the part when the order 66 was happening and it was playing the sad music

i also cried at the part when padme was crying 'casue anakin was turning to the dark side. when other people cry, it's contagious to me so i cry too!! sad

"*laughs*. We got 'em R2"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:27 PM
Click here to Send chubbychipmunk a Private Message Find more posts by chubbychipmunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

^

Ha Ha!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith-Nerd
lord of the sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
err ... nope. I just smiled when jedis were being killed hehehehe

dude, i did the exact same thing!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Sith-Nerd a Private Message Find more posts by Sith-Nerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I only forgot to blink because I enjoyed the movie so much...then, when it was over, I was crying because my eyes stung like someone had poured hotsauce in them...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:27 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Captain REX
I only forgot to blink because I enjoyed the movie so much...then, when it was over, I was crying because my eyes stung like someone had poured hotsauce in them...

Im sorry about that hot sauce thing by the way. sad

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:58 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chubbychipmunk
wut goes here?

Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Im sorry about that hot sauce thing by the way. sad

laughing.................................................. no expression

"*laughs*. We got 'em R2"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send chubbychipmunk a Private Message Find more posts by chubbychipmunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnakinLover2009

I seen the movie twice and I cried both times! It's just soooo sad..just thinking about it makes my eyes water! sad

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send AnakinLover2009 a Private Message Find more posts by AnakinLover2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DSA-Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt cry but its was sad

trust me if they played music with lyrics i would have teared up

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess Is The Shiznut

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:39 PM
Click here to Send DSA-Vader a Private Message Find more posts by DSA-Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Bondius
Order of the Phoenix Jedi

I was sad and al that at the end, but my girl started crying on the scene of order 66 and didnt stop til the movie ended, when Obi-Wan tells anakin he was the chosen one she cried as hard as an 8 year old that has droped her ice cream to the floor. jejejeje, now we laugh, but at the moment it was very touching jejejejeje

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:13 PM
Click here to Send General Bondius a Private Message Find more posts by General Bondius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah the Order 66 stuff was pretty intense emotionally... I had a bit of a "lump in the throat" moment...

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I didn't cry. But I did feel sad at parts such as when he just got his legs cut off. And he's just looking at Obi-Wan and he might me crying. and then Obi-Wan says you were the chosen one.I have a picure.

MY picture LOL

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grievous16

i agree with macgeek2005 i got watery in the eyes at alot of parts my heart only beated at exciting parts but thats only because i love the part so much!I got watery eyed around order 66,mace windu's death,padmes death,and at the end of obi-wan and anakins battle with "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!" "you were meant to bring balnce to the force not leave it in darkness!""you were my brother anakin!......i loved you" that was some sad stuff!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:33 PM
Click here to Send grievous16 a Private Message Find more posts by grievous16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Actually, I didnt get misty eyed until Leia was handed to Mrs. Organa and her theme music started playing.......and then I realised the saga is over.......... bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Every scene from 'Order 66' onwards was completley glazed over - bad case of 'misty eyes'stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:04 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

the music during the order 66 scene didnt help either.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:21 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote