KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun, Naga Sadaow & Marka Ragnos vs. (Not Enough Room)

Exar Kun, Naga Sadaow & Marka Ragnos vs. (Not Enough Room)
Started by: vpokdekjyafmidp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
So you embarass yourself by calling me a liar? Interesting..

Whether intentional or not, when you make post like you have done, it is lying.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one who doesn't know the difference between a liar and someone who is uninformed..

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:55 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Bump

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

HOLY SHIT I SPELLED NAGA SADOW WRONG!

i say IKC wins

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:56 AM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Don't try to shield yourself by merely claiming you were uninformed. You made statements as if you were informed, so I treated you as such and called you a liar when you made an erroneous statement. The blame lies with you for speaking from ignorance.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:57 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Whether intentional or not, when you make post like you have done, it is lying.

That's perfect logic. So lets say you ask teenager who has been watching basketball for a few years but doesn't know anything about 50-80's.. You ask him who scored the most points ever, and he's going to say Kobe Bryant. Because he's not familiar with Wilt Chamberlain, you're going to call him a liar? Or someone who's misinformed.. Like I said, star wars nerds possess unique logic.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:00 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

When said kid makes statements of their own will and act as if they do know all the details about the subject, I will call them out for lying. You acted as if you knew it, and you didn't. Blame lies with you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:02 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

That's perfect logic. So lets say you ask teenager who has been watching basketball for a few years but doesn't know anything about 50-80's.. You ask him who scored the most points ever, and he's going to say Kobe Bryant. Because he's not familiar with Wilt Chamberlain, you're going to call him a liar? Or someone who's misinformed.. Like I said, star wars nerds possess unique logic.

The teenager should say the most he has ever seen a single player score was Kobe Bryant. If he does not know the information, he should not pass off like he does.

That and you were arguing that he was a fanboy when you had no evidence makes you a liar.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not a LIE lol, do you guys have an education or any comon sense? "Because your text sounded like you knew full well what you are talking about, that makes you a liar". It is no wonder you guys get so riled up on the versus forums... Stick with what you know, star wars, and leave the logic to the rest..

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:03 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Just by spending as much time here as you have, tdtd, you are a SW nerd like it or not.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Common is spelled as such.

Your claim that we're not following logic means squat since you never support anything you bother to type. You're nothing more than a forum troll, I'm done with you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:06 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

ok TDTD you were acting like you knew it all when you didnt you werent nessecarily lying directly to IKC but you were indirectly lying

lets call it indirectly lying

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:06 AM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about "You didn't know what you were talking about"? That would be a more logical statement.. You people are amazing..

And yes IKC I see something I want to respond to and I do, I don't go open up a star wars comic and read it to respond to something. I respond with based on what I know.. So I'm glad you're done with me kiddo, now go do your homework.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:08 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

well maybe he already did his homework

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:09 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

alright so now that this is overwith lets get back on topic

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:11 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

How about "You didn't know what you were talking about"? That would be a more logical statement.. You people are amazing..

And yes IKC I see something I want to respond to and I do, I don't go open up a star wars comic and read it to respond to something. I respond with based on what I know.. So I'm glad you're done with me kiddo, now go do your homework.

You people? What is that supposed to mean? SW nerds? If so, as I have said before, just by being here as long as you have been you are one or at least a wannabe. I personally don't think of it as an insult.

In anycase, you're nothing more then a fool who knows nothing of what he is talking about, while claiming he does, making him a liar who doesn't know it.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:12 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love getting these star wars guys riled up. I mean I love star wars don't get me wrong but I "troll these forums" as IKC elequently puts it, just to see how angry people get with something so trivial.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:12 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Glentract I'm a fool because you know more about SW than me? Does that make you a fool because I probably make more money than you and/or go to a better school than you(if you go to school)?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:13 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Glentract I'm a fool because you know more about SW than me? Does that make you a fool because I probably make more money than you and/or go to a better school than you(if you go to school)?

And who's getting riled up and defensive here?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

However, I will apologize for claiming what I do not know.. I like reading about this stuff and I enjoy different opinions. So I apologize and I will get more information.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:15 AM