KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet

Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hmm...there's no way in hell Punisher will be taking out John.

That's a fanboy's delusion.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:11 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

Almost anyone in the gauntlet would win against MC.

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:15 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by blind faith
Almost anyone in the gauntlet would win against MC.

You have that backwards.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 09:49 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Captain America? Colossus? What the bloody hell?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:11 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

Originally posted by Tassadar
You have that backwards.
How is he going to beat guys like Sabes, Venom, Collosus or Hulk and maybe Cage?

In the Halo-games, MC has trouble pulling away a bomb that couldn't weigh more than a ton, and he can be killed with a shotgun. I don't see how he can take this gauntlet at all.

Originally posted by DarkC
Captain America? Colossus? What the bloody hell?
Yep, they are a part of the gauntlet.

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:52 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Re: Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet

Originally posted by masterbruce
Master Chief has no other weapons, only has MJOLNIR Mark VI armor and plasma sword.

1. Punisher with full arsenal
2. Captain America
3. Luke Cage
4. Sabretooth
5. Venom
6. Colossus
7. Hulk

Am I one of the few people here who actually know real stuff about Master Chief?

He DEFINITELY gets past #5, and the only reason I'm not answering for #6 is because it would be speculation to say whether or not MC's plasma sword could cut through Colossus. Regardless of whatever my opinion is, it's just speculation.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:39 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by blind faith
How is he going to beat guys like Sabes, Venom, Collosus or Hulk and maybe Cage?

In the Halo-games, MC has trouble pulling away a bomb that couldn't weigh more than a ton, and he can be killed with a shotgun. I don't see how he can take this gauntlet at all.
How do you know how much the bomb weighs?

Also, I've had MC flip over a Scorpion and make it go high in the air.
How much does one of those tanks weigh?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:42 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Re: Re: Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Am I one of the few people here who actually know real stuff about Master Chief?

He DEFINITELY gets past #5, and the only reason I'm not answering for #6 is because it would be speculation to say whether or not MC's plasma sword could cut through Colossus. Regardless of whatever my opinion is, it's just speculation.

do you think he can take down the Hulk in my scenario?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:42 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Clears the gauntlet in time to get lunch yes

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:43 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by bigbran
How do you know how much the bomb weighs?

Also, I've had MC flip over a Scorpion and make it go high in the air.
How much does one of those tanks weigh?

those tanks are pretty huge

I would say anywhere from 25 - 40 tons

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:43 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Re: Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet

Plasma can cut through nearly anything

Yeah its cutting through Colossus wink

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:44 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

do you think he can take down the Hulk in my scenario?

Hulk? Probably not. His healing factor is too strong. Especially if MC is only armed with the plasma sword.

those tanks are pretty huge

I would say anywhere from 25 - 40 tons

The tanks are 66 tons, if I recall correctly.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:46 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The tanks are 66 tons, if I recall correctly.
Well... there ya go... wink

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:48 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Re: Re: Re: Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet

Originally posted by Grimm22
Plasma can cut through nearly anything

Yeah its cutting through Colossus wink

Yea. I know what plasma is. But there's been many other instances in the comics where some villians comes at Colossus with some sort of "super-cutting" thingy, and it doesn't work. Which is exactly why I believe it to be speculation to say either way.

Colossus' durability is just ridiculous. Has there ever been an instance where plasma was involved against Colossus that I'm not remembering?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:48 PM
Board Walker

Mc (john) with his suit is class 100+

His speed, reflexes, thought process, reactions, are so fast that everything, lasers, bullets, even elites, are so slow they look like they are standing still.

His bones, organs, body are modified so they are so strong that he can survive a free fall drop from the atmosphere of a planet with minimal injuries.

And you gave him a plasma sword? Do you know how powerful the plasma swords are of the Halo-verse?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:50 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

OK... you edited it...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:51 PM
Starscream M

Where the hell were you guys when I first made this thread...look at the stuff people wrote in the first 2 pages!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:54 PM
Board Walker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet

Yea. I know what plasma is. But there's been many other instances in the comics where some villians comes at Colossus with some sort of "super-cutting" thingy, and it doesn't work. Which is exactly why I believe it to be speculation to say either way.

Colossus' durability is just ridiculous. Has there ever been an instance where plasma was involved against Colossus that I'm not remembering?

When the Plasma Swords of the Halo Verse can slice through the Hunter's battle shield, that says some thing right there.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:55 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Board Walker
Mc (john) with his suit is class 100+

His speed, reflexes, thought process, reactions, are so fast that everything, lasers, bullets, even elites, are so slow they look like they are standing still.

His bones, organs, body are modified so they are so strong that he can survive a free fall drop from the atmosphere of a planet with minimal injuries.

And you gave him a plasma sword? Do you know how powerful the plasma swords are of the Halo-verse?

Huh . . . I only knew about the game

In this case he clears it.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:55 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Master Chief w/ Plasma Sword runs Gauntlet

Originally posted by Board Walker
When the Plasma Swords of the Halo Verse can slice through the Hunter's battle shield, that says some thing right there.

Yes, I understand that it is very powerful. If you can tell, I know what I'm talking about in terms of Halo, too. wink

But, like I've said, Colossus has withstood a number of supposed "super-duper-cutting thingies" over the years and been fine.

Disclaimer: While I know that Pyro's flames are not nearly as hot as plasma, his bouts with Piotr shows that Colossus can withstand EXTREME heat. His upper limit for heat exposure is unknown, which is why I say it's speculation.

Until I see Colossus get cut down by plasma, it's just hard to say. You know what I mean?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:58 PM