KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Governaments claim us behind earthquake

Governaments claim us behind earthquake
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

who would moderate the court process? as we have already seen the UN although help started by the USA for that specific reason we as a country dont exactly follow what we preach.... we be damn if we allow a UN world court to impose any ruling

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:32 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm not sure what the actual use of the isolated Alaska site is, and I am highly skeptical that they are attempting to manipulate tectonic activity, so I can't say that, specifically, it is a waste of money.

However, if they are spending money on weather and climate manipulation they are wasting government money and time, much like they were with psychics, gay bombs, and computer programs that attempt to find Al Qaeda messages in news broadcasts.
actually more than one scientist there claims the base main purpose is to affect climate and tectonic activity.

I have returned

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:34 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
who would moderate the court process? as we have already seen the UN although help started by the USA for that specific reason we as a country dont exactly follow what we preach.... we be damn if we allow a UN world court to impose any ruling
this is true.

I have returned

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:34 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually more than one scientist there claims the base main purpose is to affect climate and tectonic activity.

link?

also, see: gay bomb, psychic spies, Al Jazeera broadcasts containing Al Qaeda plans (hint: The American army wastes billions of dollars on items that there is no reason to believe could work in the first place)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:36 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

nvermind

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:37 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Governaments claim us behind earthquake

WTF? i learned about the weather thing in school the us can affect weather get over it . and 2nd, this came from a presidents of other countrys they are tring to build up a law suit, they have videos of there people conducting test that will be used as evidence

The weather gets manipulated daily across the world.

It's how they clear fog from airport.

Silver Iodide.

They used it prior to the China Olympics to clear pollution from the air.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:38 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

the haarp science does work.......... no expression

the only think that Haiti would need to prove is that the US has managed to shrink down the science to a manageable transportable unit.... to a location near haiti rather then the alaska project which has fields of antennas and massive power supply

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:38 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

ive found 1 video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69yRKx9vss

this guy is explaining the tech our military has or is funding that can tamper with tectonic plates

LOL

Hugo Chavez?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:39 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

link?

also, see: gay bomb, psychic spies, Al Jazeera broadcasts containing Al Qaeda plans (hint: The American army wastes billions of dollars on items that there is no reason to believe could work in the first place)
your right they may not work. but whats the possbility that something eventually works? know that some of those things were being done years ago, we are smarter and have far more tech now scientist have better understandings of things.
the claim the US accidentaly caused the earth quake during research and testing.

I have returned

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:39 AM
tsilamini

the haarp science does work.......... no expression

link to something academic that talks about the American military's ability to create earthquakes?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:40 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

Hugo Chavez?
only video yet to be deleted.....

I have returned

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:40 AM
tsilamini

only video yet to be deleted.....

you know Hugo Chavez said, literally, that President Bush smelled like brimstone and was the spawn of Satan?

also he is a lying manipulative tyrant?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:41 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=12470345]Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ive found 1 video

this guy is explaining the tech our military has or is funding that can tamper with tectonic plates
[/QUOTE

also i should slap you... how you going to link to a spanish interview....... i think it be better if you allowed ppl with a little more credibility to try to argue your point of view otherwise your just adding fuel to your own witch burning wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:42 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=12470345]Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ive found 1 video

[/QUOTE

also i should slap you... how you going to link to a spanish interview....... i think it be better if you allowed ppl with a little more credibility to try to argue your point of view otherwise your just adding fuel to your own witch burning wink
yea your in the military you do know things far better than i. cool

I have returned

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:43 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

link to something academic that talks about the American military's ability to create earthquakes?

you realize that Haarp is a government project your not going to find military applicable research papers for your review... what you can find is what they hope they can do later down the road and even scientist who work or worked on the project talking about it and its possible application on news interviews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dT1...amp;feature=fvw

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:49 AM
tsilamini

you realize that Haarp is a government project your not going to find military applicable research papers for your review... what you can find is what they hope they can do later down the road and even scientist who work or worked on the project talking about it and its possible application on news interviews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dT1...amp;feature=fvw

le sigh

I'm supposed to trust a youtube video about the NWO and mind control with regard to its knowledge of geology.

Give me a name, not some video I wont watch. I'll look up whoever is saying this and find out if I trust them as academics

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:54 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you watch the video which was edited from an actual news report and then added to youtube you can hear the names of the scientist and you can research their name at least take the time to review the video before you dismiss its credibility.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:56 AM
tsilamini

at least take the time to review the video before you dismiss its credibility.

ok

inimalist presents: inimalist's review of some youtube video

00:36 - already numerous claims, some outright lies, all based on ambigious statements, no citations

01:54 - conspiritorial claims about Tesla that have never been verified, going so far as to claim he invented free energy, which he didn't

02:25 - claim Tesla's work was used to design HAARP. No reference, in fact, narrator even says "it is believed", indicating there is no hard evidence

4:10 - "possible applications of the patents include... and weather manipulation" What patents? we are supposed to assume Tesla's, but we are not told. this is a typical device of documentary editing. Note, the physcist is only talking about the potential applications of the patents, never shown to work, and is not discussing HAARP proper

6:22, ok, I'm done, I gave it enough. I assume the "scientist" you are talking about is Brooks Agnew, who is a 2012 conspiracy theorist and hollow earth believer.

ya, not going to find answers on youtube, no matter how much you want it to be that easy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:12 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr. Bernard Eastlund
rich garcia director of public relations haarp
Dr. Patrick flanagan- electromagnetic
Dr. nick Begich
Dr. beverly Rubiks- talks about unforseen biological effect on life
Dr. joseph kan- advisor to haarp

anyways all these ppl talk about the possible consequences and how the haarp project actually work and how it can be modified for other effects...... both Haarp and outside scientist talk about how haarp actually effects the magneto sphere, ocean and earth....... and how it has bn applied...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:29 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Dr. beverly Rubiks- talks about unforseen biological effect on life

That's probably because she's worried that it might disrupt the energies used by faith healers . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:47 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote