KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Composite Wesley Snipes vs Composite Michael Jai White

Composite Wesley Snipes vs Composite Michael Jai White
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think if Blade is included then Spawn should be too. It's only fair to include a comic character for a comic character. After all, Spawn wasn't that strong in his movie. He still got hurt from gunshots IIRC.

Spawn's chains would WTFstomp Snipes, and his cape (and overall undeadness) makes him completely invulnerable to anything Snipes threw at him.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Again, what feats did Michael's Uni Sol have that put him above Blade?

I never said he was "above" Blade. That being stated, his feats are lacking compared to Blade, so I will add Black Dynamite. How does that change the dynamic?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:58 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Lestov16
I never said he was "above" Blade. That being stated, his feats are lacking compared to Blade, so I will add Black Dynamite. How does that change the dynamic?

Ok, fair enough

What feats place his Uni Sol on or near Blade's level?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Silent Master
Ok, fair enough

What feats place his Uni Sol on or near Blade's level?

What part of
his feats are lacking compared to Blade
were you unable to comprehend?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:06 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What part of were you unable to comprehend?

You stated it was a "tough one", I want to know what feats you used to come to that conclusion.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I've clearly undergone a change of opinion since that post. IDK why you're crying.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:14 PM
Silent Master

I've clearly undergone a change of opinion since that post. IDK why you're crying.

No feats were posted, so what made you change your opinion?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:17 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

How is it pertinent to you?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:19 PM
Silent Master

I'm trying to understand what you use to deterime who wins a fight.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:21 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I'm trying to understand why you're stalling the thread like a dick. I've already said I was wrong about SETH. Not sure why we are still dwelling on this. Let's move on, please.

MJW gets Black Dynamite. Do his chances improve?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:03 PM
Silent Master

You didn't say you were wrong, you said that you changed your opinion...I have to wonder why you won't tell me what feats you used to come to your original conclusion and what feats made you change your mind.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:13 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

If I wasn't wrong, why would I change my opinion? I was initially wrong about SETH's feats and just did a quick youtube search. You're seriously being a dick for no reason.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:24 PM
Silent Master

If I wasn't wrong, why would I change my opinion? I was initially wrong about SETH's feats and just did a quick youtube search. You're seriously being a dick for no reason.

I'm being a "dick" beacause you made a claim and then wouldn't provide any proof and when called on it, you ignored the post, it wasn't until I asked for a second time that you mentioned your change of opinion.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:37 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I made a claim, I looked back, saw that I was wrong, and re-adjusted my stance. Not sure why you specifically factor into it. You're not even answering the thread topic's adjusted parameter of Black Dynamite. Why would I care what you think?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:45 PM
Silent Master

I made a claim, I looked back, saw that I was wrong, and re-adjusted my stance. Not sure why you specifically factor into it. You're not even answering the thread topic's adjusted parameter of Black Dynamite. Why would I care what you think?

You didn't look back and see that you were wrong and thus adjust your stance, you were asked to provide feats, a request that you ignored and when asked a second time, you stated that you'd changed your opinion.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:49 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Please stop.

Restating for the billionth time since you seem to have the literacy of a rock. MJW gets Black Dynamite. How does he do?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:52 PM
Silent Master

I disagree with who you think wins.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:55 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

IDK who wins. We can't factor in Black Dynamite because you're stalling the thread like a troll.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:57 PM
Silent Master

IDK who wins. We can't factor in Black Dynamite because you're stalling the thread like a troll.

I'm not stopping you, feel free to post all the feats you want.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:58 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I haven't seen that film in years. Pretty sure there are others who can make the argument for or against him. I'm just going off of KingD19 saying that he punched a man through a room and had 'port speed. why don't you argue against him?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 12:08 AM
Silent Master

So, watch the movie and then post feats...I'm not stopping you.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 12:14 AM