KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku vs Windu

Dooku vs Windu
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dooku 16 44.44%
Windu 16 44.44%
Stalemate 4 11.11%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dooku vs Windu
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rebel95
No, it's just that everyone's realized there's no point arguing with you because you're biased, annoying, and you always have to have the last word.
Based off what am I annoying or biased ? I've never heard such nonsense.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:25 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

No, it's just that everyone's realized there's no point arguing with you because you're biased, annoying, and you always have to have the last word.
He might have one hell of superiority complex, but I literally just found out that his "I base my arguments off facts" statements have some weight to them, I saw with my own eyes debates he was in where he ACTUALLY provided substantiation for his claims. Not to say he's right all the time, I'm just going to be slightly more lenient with him for now, unless he gives me reason to completely hate him again.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:26 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demenos

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you concede. You're what Darth bane hates about this forum.

well thats typical of you, i expected you to try me. im telling ya man, dont even bother.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Demenos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demenos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Demenos
well thats typical of you, i expected you to try me. im telling ya man, dont even bother.
And it's typical of you to run from any debate. Why even log onto this site if you just want to troll ? Seriously.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:59 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demenos

I never have. I believe you have that switched around. Im telling ya dont bother.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth Demenos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demenos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I never have. I believe you have that switched around. Im telling ya dont bother.
Based on ? If you can't answer any direct questions then you're trolling. Simple like you.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:16 PM
Darth Demenos

Based on the fact that I dont do that. If i dont feel like debating ill just give the name of who i think would win. If i feel like debating then ill get more in depth.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:21 PM
Rebel95

Looks like the forum favors Windu by a small margin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Based on the fact that I dont do that. If i dont feel like debating ill just give the name of who i think would win. If i feel like debating then ill get more in depth.
You seem to be an agent of Darth Thor someone who firmly believes in cowardice. He's made it a way of life.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 03:25 AM
Darth Demenos

I dont believe I have backed down. nor will i ever. I just dont feel like debating, which is one reason why i said dont bother

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 06:02 AM
Darth Thor

Lol yeah this is the truth of the mattter every time Quanchi thinks his opponent has conceded.

Looks like the forum favors Windu by a small margin

Interesting though how close it is. Just as many votes for Windu as there are for a Dooku win + draw.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 19th, 2016 at 07:26 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol yeah this is the truth of the mattter every time Quanchi thinks his opponent has conceded.

Interesting though how close it is. Just as many votes for Windu as there are for a Dooku win + draw.
Liar.

I just voted and it's 16-12 in favor of Windu. You even lie about something so easily checked.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 02:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I dont believe I have backed down. nor will i ever. I just dont feel like debating, which is one reason why i said dont bother
Just as D. Thor you run like a scared woman. I own you two, pansies.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 02:04 PM
Darth Demenos

Originally posted by quanchi112
Just as D. Thor you run like a scared woman. I own you two, pansies.

im not surprised at all that you think that. just jumping straight to what you want to be true instead of what actually is.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 02:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

im not surprised at all that you think that. just jumping straight to what you want to be true instead of what actually is.
Well people come to this site to debate but you instead come to avoid a debate. Just post your unchallenged opinions on Facebook while the girls snicker behind your acne ridden backside.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 03:08 AM
Darth Demenos

you're just continuing to prove my point

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I debate you wish to avoid it. Molt out if you don't want your opinion contested you sensitive bastard.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 12:52 PM
Darth Demenos

you're still doing it lol, i guess you just dont get it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 05:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you're still doing it lol, i guess you just dont get it.
You are weak I get it alright.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 07:42 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

He tends to do that often in debates.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote