KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » How powerful is Jiren FACTS?

How powerful is Jiren FACTS?
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, judging by the fact sonar was used to predict their movements, that would make them sub sonic.

Thor's slower then light speed, but he's still much faster then street, imo.. He's blocked energy attacks from and dug trench's at super speed, for example.

He didn't fight against anyone using ultra instinct. So that doesn't
matter.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 06:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Galan007

-DBS ep. 05

Huh. Well for the sake of consistency I'll overlook it, since I'm a manga-only kind of guy, but... it's interesting to think that the fastest traveller in the known DB mythology is only ~600x faster than Saiyan Saga Goku, who went from King Kai's planet to earth in 28 hours.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: And, well, that's also pretty vastly slower than light, by the way...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 06:50 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
He didn't fight against anyone using ultra instinct. So that doesn't
matter.

Ultra Instinct only auto dodges, it doesn't make them any faster.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 07:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Huh. Well for the sake of consistency I'll overlook it, since I'm a manga-only kind of guy, but... it's interesting to think that the fastest traveller in the known DB mythology is only ~600x faster than Saiyan Saga Goku, who went from King Kai's planet to earth in 28 hours.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: And, well, that's also pretty vastly slower than light, by the way...
He didn't fly to earth, only the Check-In Station haha. What are you even talking about?

Accept it man. They are fast as Sh*t whether you like it or not.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Jan 11th, 2018 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 08:00 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by cdtm
Ultra Instinct only auto dodges, it doesn't make them any faster.

Not true. It seems to make them wayyyy faster. Look at Toppo and Dyspo. They couldn't even register his movements.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 08:01 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Again, Whis' speed isn't a constant.

For example, at his 'best'(ie. ep. 69) he was able to travel from Beerus' planet to earth in about 10 seconds -- he literally covered that distance in the time it took for Goku to say the syllables "KA-ME-HA-ME" as he was charging a Kamehameha against Arale. For a point of reference: in DBS ep. 23, Whis said that it would take him ~35 minutes to fly from Beerus' planet to earth.

IOW, he can fly hundredS of times faster when he needs to.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 10:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Also...Ultra Instinct auto dodges. Period. Thor can't hit him. His lightning can't hit him. How can he win?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 05:01 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Because he can't maintain it, and it has no answer to AOE attacks that aren't laser mazes.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 05:35 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Because he can't maintain it, and it has no answer to AOE attacks that aren't laser mazes.

What do you mean he can't maintain it? Whis and all the Angels seem to have Ultra Instinct as a natural ability. It's not something that just runs out like with Goku.

And cdtm doesn't seem to realize that Thor gets hit by normal speed and slow people all the time. He's not some speed demon. He can be fast, but it's far and few between. On the other hand, you can't touch Whis. Period.

His answer for other attacks is to attack back, or use his speed and flight to move out of the way.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 05:44 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You crazy crazie's.

I call Carver "Crazy Carv", SSJGogeta "Grumpy Al"... King, I think I'll call "Mad Hatter".

Cause kings wear a hat.

"Matt" for short.

Yo Matt. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 12:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Goku only flew to the check-in station and was then teleported to Earth by Kami, you neanderthal.

Whiss flew to Earth from heaven in less than 3 minutes.

Even conceptually speaking, that sounds FTL. Not to mention that he flew across multiple hundreds of galaxies in just a few seconds when he fought the Minotaur guy. He waited for 2 minutes and 40 seconds according to Whiss, and then just popped up like it was the equivalent of a walk from his bed to his bedroom door, distance wise.

You're doing a bad job of lowballing here, dude. Not to mention that even back in the Saiyan saga, Goku was travelling Snake way while weakened and starving. His power has always been directly linked to how hungry/full he is. That entire feat is an outlier.

Not to mention that Goku has gone from planet busting in the Saiyan saga, to casual universe busting tiers in current. He's gotten infinitely stronger, to the point where Saiyan saga feats literally don't even matter anymore.

Saiyan saga Vegeta would have been considered among the highest of threat levels to the Justice League, or Avengers, and that level is literally not even on the radar of current DBS characters. You're intentionally lowballing, for God know's what reason, and it's destroying your credibility as a poster. Don't go down the same path as CDTM. It probably sucks to be treated as a joke by everyone- so I'd recommend you steer clear of posting idiocy on the level that he does.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 10:24 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

At least Eternity/Infinity level. Maybe Abraxas or something

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 04:17 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote