KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » which one of these evil characters had the most impact on the SW universe?

which one of these evil characters had the most impact on the SW universe?
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

They gained his confidence? Where was that said? My understanding was that they waltzed in and beheaded him, and the Sith have been sucking their dicks ever since.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 09:44 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Lol, for real. All I ever find is the Dark Jedi gain his confidence, and then betray and execute him.

Freedumb making shit up again imo.

If Ajunta didn't kill him in battle. And instead assassinated him. That says a lot of how powerful Hakagram Graush was. laughing out loud

But, I am 100% confident that Ajunta challenged him. It was stated in KotOR 2 during the arrival at his tomb.(when Kreia talks about him)
We know, that the Sith are adepts of kratoscracy. If Hakagram was purely assassinated instead of challenged in combat, I doubt the Dark Jedi Exiles would have been left to roam around if Ajunta did it cowardly.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 09:47 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

The Sith, under their King Hakagram Graush, initially resisted the Dark Jedi's attempt to obtain their knowledge and subjugate them; however, Pall managed to recruit the King's Shadow Hand to their side, with the result that Graush was betrayed to the Dark Jedi, and Pall personally executed Graush with his own sword. wookieepedia. it states nothing about challenging him. it states that he was betrayed. i know it is not an official source, but it still helps.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 05:40 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote