KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America vs Grizzlies

Captain America vs Grizzlies
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Bro, what the f**k?

That's not a rebuttal

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 01:40 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KingD19
Dethlok - Did I beat CAPTAIN AMERICA'S time?
Tester Agent - Not even close.

So being told you weren't even close to beating someone's time at the exact same test means that person never did it? Sounds like some h1 logic.

Correct!
On screen feats only.
Otherwise Superman gets his tectonic plate feat since it was stated in a newspaper article.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 01:44 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Lestov16
Until a grizzly can hold down a helicopter with one hand, I'm going to say that Cap Mas-Oyama's them

You know the max payload of that helicopter is just a few tons right? Cap used two hands.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 01:46 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Some pretty weird logic at play here.

I'm just gonna use the on screen feats of bears in movies then, and since a grizzly couldn't even finish off an unarmed Leonardo DiCaprio, Captain America is going to massacre these creatures.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 06:06 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only skimmed this thread, but anyone who doesn't think Cap could take out any of these bears with one or two punches to the face or temple if Cap isn't holding back, is a retard who didn't pay attention to the MCU.

I'd also argue that Cap's musculature is durable enough that a full bear claw swipe or bite would do substantially less damage to him than a normal human. In fact, if a bear bite down on Cap's arm, he could effortlessly tear his arm out of the bear's mouth without ruining his arm's functions and the bear would lose its teeth in the process.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 26th, 2019 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 06:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by h1a8
Correct!
On screen feats only.
Otherwise Superman gets his tectonic plate feat since it was stated in a newspaper article.
He does get it. thumb up

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 07:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You know the max payload of that helicopter is just a few tons right? Cap used two hands.

You're not very good at science are you?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 01:20 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're not very good at science

Fixed.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 01:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Thats not a rebuttal. Until then I'm right

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 04:45 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Everyone other than you thinks you are wrong, so go ahead and pretend.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 05:45 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thats not a rebuttal. Until then I'm right

Let me see if I can explain how retarded your argument is.

If you are holding 300lbs in your left hand and your right hand is holding onto a ledge. how much weight is your left hand supporting?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 08:28 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

H1a8 is the best troll on these forums. He never breaks character, he never gets angry or abusive, and he drags everyone in. Kudos H1, you are the master.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 08:47 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Grizzlies win easily. They can break a cow's neck with one swing.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 10:28 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Psychotron
Grizzlies win easily. They can break a cow's neck with one swing.

So can Cap?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 10:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Putinbot1
H1a8 is the best troll on these forums. He never breaks character, he never gets angry or abusive, and he drags everyone in. Kudos H1, you are the master.

Only, He's gotten angry and abusive/insulting multiple times.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 11:57 AM
Psychotron

Originally posted by KingD19
So can Cap?

Maybe he could, but there's one of him, while there are multiple bears, each armed with claws the size of a human's finger. He can't block that. If he had his shield I'd give him the win but as it is he will be mauled to death.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 02:00 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Only, He's gotten angry and abusive/insulting multiple times.
Nah, when he does he's having fun in response to abuse aimed at him. He never gets mad.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 05:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Nah, when he does he's having fun in response to abuse aimed at him. He never gets mad.

Sure, if that is what you need to tell yourself.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 06:57 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Don’t really get the allure of trolling. I mean it’s fun once in a very rare while. But to do it as often as some ppl do is practically bizarre to me. Almost pitiful really. It’s not that difficult to bait bored or annoyed/angry/passionate or (in the rare occasion) naive ppl (I think most ppl here are just bored) so there’s really no intellectual accomplishment to it.

I mean it WOULD be an accomplishment somewhat if ppl were unaware. But the trolls here (like h1) don’t really make it very difficult to figure out what they are.

So they only really look like attention seekers in the end. Which isn’t something to be proud of in the least.

I mean you say you are older than I am. Aren’t you too old to be engaging in this stuff, man? I say this with 100% respect and sincerity. Why even do this? You say you have a great life, don’t you have better things to do?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 10:20 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Don’t really get the allure of trolling. I mean it’s fun once in a very rare while. But to do it as often as some ppl do is practically bizarre to me. Almost pitiful really. It’s not that difficult to bait bored or annoyed/angry/passionate or (in the rare occasion) naive ppl (I think most ppl here are just bored) so there’s really no intellectual accomplishment to it.

I mean it WOULD be an accomplishment somewhat if ppl were unaware. But the trolls here (like h1) don’t really make it very difficult to figure out what they are.

So they only really look like attention seekers in the end. Which isn’t something to be proud of in the least.

I mean you say you are older than I am. Aren’t you too old to be engaging in this stuff, man? I say this with 100% respect and sincerity. Why even do this? You say you have a great life, don’t you have better things to do?
I enjoy a good troll. Always have and always will.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 10:21 PM