KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reed Richards v The Phoenix of the White Crown

Reed Richards v The Phoenix of the White Crown
Started by: Sir Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

You guys should grow up. Bashing GS indirectly. Pffttt... Whatever.

In GS's defense, his posts are very long and essay like, but it's just an opinion. Many of you seem to go out your way to prove him wrong, and make him feel like he's stupid for ever bringing up his opinions. Most people here are very well informed and educated, but still, there are some people on this forum even though educated, go out of their way to make people who post their sincere opinions and try to debunk those opinions then gloat about it to feed their own ego's.

I think I gonna spend more time with my children then on this forum. My kids seem to behave better. If any of you do have children in the future, I pray to god they don't turn out like their parents.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:44 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

thumb up

amen to sentry, the flyin hawaiin CLEARLY stylin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:45 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
you are truly machiavellian, whirly...

the scans back there don't really show anything either. reed guesses that his will to learn created the universe, and the creature says "only one way to be sure..."

besides which, both reed and the creature where created well after the universe.

ya but jean was also born in the Universe was she not?

The cosmic guy and reed actually make the universe and create Order.

he even says We

Reed and I = Creation and you he actully creates all of creation not just says it.

no theories needed

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:45 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Warlock

In GS's defense, his posts are very long and essay like, but it's just an opinion. Many of you seem to go out your way to prove him wrong, and make him feel like he's stupid for ever bringing up his opinions. Most people here are very well informed and educated, but still, there are some people on this forum even though educated, go out of their way to make people who post their sincere opinions and try to debunk those opinions then gloat about it to feed their own ego's.

I think I gonna spend more time with my children then on this forum. My kids seem to behave better. If any of you do have children in the future, I pray to god they don't turn out like their parents.

OK mate - bye smile have fun with that smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I gently advised him about getting too wrapped up in Phoenix; Marvel has changed their minds in the past about her and would again, but he didn't hear me.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:47 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
ya but jean was also born in the Universe was she not?

The cosmic guy and reed actually make the universe and create Order.

he even says We

Reed and I = Creation and you he actully creates all of creation not just says it.

no theories needed

exactly smile

Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

they didn't DO anything, cosmic guy (he got hurt by bullets and could barely teleport) was SHOWING reed.

besides which, PF was (presumably) around since the universe,

manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
I gently advised him about getting too wrapped up in Phoenix; Marvel has changed their minds in the past about her and would again, but he didn't hear me.

So true as did I smile

Attachment: picture 003.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:48 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

you are truly machiavellian, whirly...

the scans back there don't really show anything either. reed guesses that his will to learn created the universe, and the creature says "only one way to be sure..."

besides which, both reed and the creature where created well after the universe.

Attachment: 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:49 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

they didn't DO anything, cosmic guy (he got hurt by bullets and could barely teleport) was SHOWING reed.

besides which, PF was (presumably) around since the universe,
start of the universe.

it's he didn't do anything? You are saying he didn't make the Universe?

Attachment: 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 131 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:50 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Big Cosmic Rabbit makes the Marvel Universe here

smile

Attachment: 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:50 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

start of the universe.

it's he didn't do anything? You are saying he didn't make the Universe?

awesomeness

Attachment: 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:51 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
So true as did I smile

The repeated showing of his smiling mug is just killing me... laughing

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:55 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Am I the only one that sees this as being almost identical to what happened when Krona looked back to see the dawn of creation in DC? What's with these 2 companies stealing eachother's stories? First Zero Hour and The End, now this and the Krona story. If some character named "The Anti-Viewer" pops up because of this, Marvel is going to receive some hate mail.

This is easily open to interpretation, but I don't think this means somehow Reed is God, moreso that thought and existence are one and the same, which is a part of quantam theory.

It doesn't really somehow depower Phoenix either.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but from the scans, it could be interpreted that the initial thought simply produces the spark which is what has come to be known as Phoenix, and the Space Bunny is an evolved being from the previous thought, which was probably "How?". Their are infinite questions and infinite possibilities. Reed's experience just happens to be one of them.

I'm just looking at things objectively.

I always had Phoenix as Living Tribunal's co-worker, at the most, and one retcon away from being obsolete. I was one of GS's main opponents. This new development doesn't really solve the problem as much as pose more questions.

First of which being who is the Cosmic Bucky O'Hare?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:57 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

"but from the scans, it could be interpreted that the initial thought simply produces the spark which is what has come to be known as Phoenix,"
I thought the same thing. Can't really agree with ALL of that though.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:00 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by illadelph12
Am I the only one that sees this as being almost identical to what happened when Krona looked back to see the dawn of creation in DC? What's with these 2 companies stealing eachother's stories? First Zero Hour and The End, now this and the Krona story. If some character named "The Anti-Viewer" pops up because of this, Marvel is going to receive some hate mail.

This is easily open to interpretation, but I don't think this means somehow Reed is God, moreso that thought and existence are one and the same, which is a part of quantam theory.

It doesn't really somehow depower Phoenix either.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but from the scans, it could be interpreted that the initial thought simply produces the spark which is what has come to be known as Phoenix, and the Space Bunny is an evolved being from the previous thought, which was probably "How?". Their are infinite questions and infinite possibilities. Reed's experience just happens to be one of them.

I'm just looking at things objectively.

I always had Phoenix as Living Tribunal's co-worker, at the most, and one retcon away from being obsolete. I was one of GS's main opponents. This new development doesn't really solve the problem as much as pose more questions.

First of which being who is the Cosmic Bucky O'Hare?

I see the first part - I see no mention of Phoenix or its White hot room outside of time etc - I see this, order being created from chaos by Reed - I thought this was all Phoenixs job confused That she did all this, why's Reed needed then? smile

Attachment: 1a.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:02 PM
manorastroman

once again, illadelph says what i'm thinking

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:02 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Warlock

I have three words for you .... Superman Respect Thread ! wink

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:03 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile Phoenix meet "Rabbit", Rabbit meet Phoenix -

Phoenix meet Xornetto

jgg

Attachment: xorneto.jpg
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:04 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

once again, illadelph says what i'm thinking

So you were taken in guys - its cool this is who did it smile don't cling to the past embrace the wave of the future - embrace Rabbit smile

Heres the trickster again smile looks pretty shifty to me wink

Attachment: picture 003.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:07 PM