KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » General Grievous versus OT Group

General Grievous versus OT Group
Started by: Wesker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
How do you know who Im supporting if i said i was being sarcastic.

Even if you do think GG would win, you still don't have anything to support the OT group, so my statement would still be right.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:45 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

No your statement is still wrong because you added "you lose" at the end, thereby making it clear that you believed he was supporting the OT group. And how dumb do you have to be Fishy? It was obvious as **** that he was being sarcastic.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Numan
No your statement is still wrong because you added "you lose" at the end, thereby making it clear that you believed he was supporting the OT group. And how dumb do you have to be Fishy? It was obvious as **** that he was being sarcastic.

I know he was being sarcastic, I also thought he was supporting the OT group.. And believed that he was ignoring my argument like you almost always do. So I didn't really feel like laughing about it.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually after reading your posts you don't laugh at anything...an you say dry humor?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I cant stand what they did to Grievous in ROTS, but cmon you know why Obi on kinda raped Grievous in the intro of that fight dont you?

Lucas knew there was no way in hell for him to film Ewan actually blocking "24 hits a second" thats about how fast Grievous started to hit Obi in thier fight. If you read the book version anyhow, and thats after Mace almost kills him wich does slow his attacks and reflexs down.

and In LOE Grievous still puts up an effort against Mace unlike the CW where they just show Mace destroy him.

how can a guy who kills about 30 Jedi in his career lose to these three?
he dosent

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Numan

Do you have some sort of vendetta against Fishy? Because this is the third thread I've seen you bash him in. Next one gets reported.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Faunus
Do you have some sort of vendetta against Fishy? Because this is the third thread I've seen you bash him in. Next one gets reported.

He hates me for using logic he can't understand...

Why he doesn't hate the rest of you is beyond me...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:27 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Fishy
He hates me for using logic he can't understand...

Why he doesn't hate the rest of you is beyond me...

The smiling storm trooper faces in your avatar and sig vex him greatly.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

Luke is a really good duelist,but GG is better if GG and Lukes team start on opposite sides,GG shoots Han and Chewy from there and kills Luke in lightsaber combat.if they all Start in the middle GG kills them by taking Luke with lightsabers,breaks Hans back with his metal fists and can kill Chewbacca anyway he likes.I dont want any arguments with anyone,its just my opinion.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:57 PM
Click here to Send VISQUIS a Private Message Find more posts by VISQUIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

The way i said Grevous wins doesnt have to be that way,he can beat Lukes team another way for people who think im wrong,again i dont want any arguements to do with me

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:06 PM
Click here to Send VISQUIS a Private Message Find more posts by VISQUIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If you don't want to argue your points, you really shouldn't post in a forum thats made for debates about the subject stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:21 PM
VISQUIS
Boba Fett's companion

Okay

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:36 PM