KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military

Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Harry Potter aims at youger demograhic than Supernatural, probably why you like it better. You love being crowded in theatres with the grade school kiddies, you pervert!!!
If it just aimed at kids then it wouldn't make anywhere near the money it did. Quit mentioning young children you freak. You disgust me.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

LOL no.

This is harry potter

Oh no its the dark lord, I must stop him but 1st let me do 200 different things that have nothing to do with defeating the dark lord.

Supernatural isn't repetitive and can you prove they make more money?

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:33 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
LOL no.

This is harry potter

Oh no its the dark lord, I must stop him but 1st let me do 200 different things that have nothing to do with defeating the dark lord.

Supernatural isn't repetitive and can you prove they make more money?
Yes, but what is the point. I'd rather you think supernatural is a more lucrative franchise. Its hysterical.

There was one big journey not the same old jazz with everyone being resurrected and possessed a million times over.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, but what is the point. I'd rather you think supernatural is a more lucrative franchise. Its hysterical.

There was one big journey not the same old jazz with everyone being resurrected and possessed a million times over.
So you admit I'm right? Good Quan.

You dodged my challenge of proving HP made more money.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:37 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So you admit I'm right? Good Quan.

You dodged my challenge of proving HP made more money.
I said you were wrong and am mocking your intelligence. You don't comprehend simple sentences.

I'd rather you stew in your own ignorance.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:38 PM
God Cloth Seiya

You admitted I was right and still haven't proved your claim. Just keep on trolling Quan.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:40 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

If it just aimed at kids then it wouldn't make anywhere near the money it did. Quit mentioning young children you freak. You disgust me.

Parents sitting in with their kids dumbass!!! Tell me, do you dress like Voldemort amd go around to all the kiddies, wanting them to see your extra special and secret magic trick.

Keep your magic wand in your pants, you sick freak.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:41 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Parents sitting in with their kids dumbass!!! Tell me, do you dress like Voldemort amd go around to all the kiddies, wanting them to see your extra special and secret magic trick.

Keep your magic wand in your pants, you sick freak.
I can't believe you talked about children in this manner. You seriously appall me. You should be locked up.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:46 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I can't believe you talked about children in this manner. You seriously appall me. You should be locked up.

You should be, that's why you looooove some Harry Potter. You're not foolin me Quan, I have you pegged and smell your stink a mile away.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:51 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

And now he ignores my comments because he's scared of me. Quan chi just keep trolling like you always do.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:52 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

He uses the same user name on virtually all comic/fantasy related discussion boards. He trolls those forums too. Trolling discussion boards is literally a full time job for him.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You admitted I was right and still haven't proved your claim. Just keep on trolling Quan.
Seek an English tutor then once you'd got it down I expect an apology for this outrage.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You should be, that's why you looooove some Harry Potter. You're not foolin me Quan, I have you pegged and smell your stink a mile away.
You are the one who brings up small kids. No wonder you barely show up here you perv.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He uses the same user name on virtually all comic/fantasy related discussion boards. He trolls those forums too. Trolling discussion boards is literally a full time job for him.
Says the loser with the cowboy hat on. Just hush up, hillbilly.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:17 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Seek an English tutor then once you'd got it down I expect an apology for this outrage.
Ah, you obeyed me when I said keep trolling, you are now my b*tch seeing how you just obeyed me.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ah, you obeyed me when I said keep trolling, you are now my b*tch seeing how you just obeyed me.
I didn't realize I hadn't responded to your jibberish. I just did and you just conceded. Sweet justice.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:20 PM
God Cloth Seiya

You conceded to being my slave.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You conceded to being my slave.
You are a slave and thereby cannot ever be someone's master.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:30 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Copying me as usual, you can never make up your own jokes so you steal them from people. You are so uncreative

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Copying me as usual, you can never make up your own jokes so you steal them from people. You are so uncreative
The truth isn't a joke or do I find your lifestyle choices to be funny.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:32 PM