KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyp Durron vs. DoE Bane

Kyp Durron vs. DoE Bane
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

TBH I badly wanted Bane to score a win at least once in a long time. But damn it's harder than expected with a list of Bane's superiors ever-growing sad

No worries. Next time if I include Bane in a thread, I'd match him with someone weaker than Durron smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wow, you're not even trying to hide how full of shit you are. erm

You state you think Bane has nothing on Kyp at the start of the thread. If you wanted Bane to win you would have um, maybe made a thread where you actually think he wins?

You created this thread just to piss on appletonia. Don't bother denying it.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I sense much anger in you, Neph. Calm down, it''s just an imaginary fight.

TBH I didn't know who appletonia was up until I debated him in this thread, so meh on you implications. But him and I can agree to disagree, no harm in that.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That's interesting, because you created this thread 6 minutes after replying to appletonia in the Vader vs Braga etc thread. I'm sure you meant that you didn't know who he was until you debated him in that thread, right? >:]

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I reply to many posters here, appletonia did not stand out in my memory at all. I remember the likes of you, Temp (for his ealier contributions mainly), cart, ILS, etc. /shrug.
And the fact that you would check that reeks a bit of a stalker thing, hmm.

BTW what's up with your obsession with appletonia. Is he your sock?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:46 PM
The Merchant

I remember reading a calculation that even a Black-Hole the size of a small speck of dust is equal to roughly the Moon's Mass.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:58 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
I reply to many posters here, appletonia did not stand out in my memory at all. I remember the likes of you, Temp (for his ealier contributions mainly), cart, ILS, etc. /shrug.
And the fact that you would check that reeks a bit of a stalker thing, hmm.

BTW what's up with your obsession with appletonia. Is he your sock?

I'm just observant. You should try working on being more observant. If you're not careful, you can give people the wrong impressions.

Obsession? Because I mentioned him twice? Hardly. I've certainly never created a thread just to spite his favored characters or anything. Now that would be obsessive.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 12:01 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm just observant. You should try working on being more observant. If you're not careful, you can give people the wrong impressions.

That's a good advice, actually. thumb up

On the other hand, some people will believe crazy things either way, project their own insecurities and/or distorted view of reality onto others etc. Nothing to care about tbh.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Obsession? Because I mentioned him twice? Hardly. I've certainly never created a thread just to spite his favored characters or anything. Now that would be obsessive.

I see.

Well, for a moment it looked like your mantra was "appletonia this, appletonia that" but whatever.

Last edited by Stigma on Feb 15th, 2015 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 12:11 AM
The Merchant

TBH I think the BH manipulation should be an outlier, at least for Durron.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 12:13 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are we sure these pseudo-singularities are meant to be akin to ones IRL?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 12:14 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Artificial Black Holes should act like real ones IRL tbh. I mean it's basically gravity so intense that it bends space-time, I don't see why an artificial one would be any more different.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 12:17 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

So yeah Kyp stomps, glad that's been established

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 01:00 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Bump.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 05:39 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Kyp Durro Dueling may or less be even - but Durron demolishes him in the Force.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Kyp should win after a good fight. Kyp manipulating a black hole, while an outlier, is still an indication of the power the he can bring to bare under duress. Only about a dozen people can claim to have more force power than Kyp, and Bane isn't one of them.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote