KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Kisame vs Deidara

Kisame vs Deidara
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
3. I don't care for the manga views of the explosion because what they show in some manga's are bad.

*sighs*

And what part of " THE BYAKUGAN DOES NOT GRANT PRECOGNITIVE ABILITIES", do people not understand?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 06:27 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. I see you are avoiding the 1st speedblitz fact. Deidara knew he couldn't avoid the 2nd one, but he kinda did when he blew up the C-1 bomb.

2. I know, and I was agreeing.

3. I don't care for the manga views of the explosion because what they show in some manga's are bad.

4. Incorrect. Neji can dodge Lee's speed with his byakugan, but can he dodge Lee's speed without byakugan? The answer should be simple. I got what a speedblitz is. Sasuke aimed for Tobi, but Deidara still jumped out of the way before the slash occured, so if he aimed for Deidara, he would have still avoided it. Get that through your head.
1. No. But the fact that Sasuke was not aiming for Deidara and then the fact that we see Deidara could not cope with his speed discredits that "feat." And he did not try to pursue Deidara with his speed. Which is what a speedblitz is.

3. You just asked for the manga view of the explosion, and those scans clearly show the explosion and the shield were not that large at all. Now, you're just trying to BS your way out of the argument.

4. Byakugan does not grant pre-cog abilities like I originally thought it did, that's Neji's natural speed. Answer this. Would Deidara have been un-injured if Sasuke kept trying to attack him instead of doing single sword slashes? The answer is obvious.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 05:09 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. No. But the fact that Sasuke was not aiming for Deidara and then the fact that we see Deidara could not cope with his speed discredits that "feat." And he did not try to pursue Deidara with his speed. Which is what a speedblitz is.

3. You just asked for the manga view of the explosion, and those scans clearly show the explosion and the shield were not that large at all. Now, you're just trying to BS your way out of the argument.

4. Byakugan does not grant pre-cog abilities like I originally thought it did, that's Neji's natural speed. Answer this. Would Deidara have been un-injured if Sasuke kept trying to attack him instead of doing single sword slashes? The answer is obvious.

1. What I am trying to say is that Deidara still dodged the 1st one, even though not attempted for him. If Sasuke tried after the 1st one, Deidara would be dead.

3. Yes, before you posted it, I looked at it, and I didn't think that was right, and then I looked at the anime, and at first, they show it taking out the entire center, and then showing Gaara's sand covering almost all of the village.

4. Yeah it does, because if it didn't, then Lee would have beaten Neji's ass a long time ago because of the speed without weights. You never answered my question. Deidara would have died.

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
*sighs*

And what part of " THE BYAKUGAN DOES NOT GRANT PRECOGNITIVE ABILITIES", do people not understand?

It allows you to see the persons chakra, and almost 360 degrees. So he can dodge most attacks.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:12 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Allowing you to see chakra and all-around doesn't suddenly make it have pre-cog abilities. The only thing it does is give you insight on a person. Neji is just a better taijutsu user than Lee..which is why he wins.

As for the fight Kisame would own Deidara.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:38 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Kento
Allowing you to see chakra and all-around doesn't suddenly make it have pre-cog abilities. The only thing it does is give you insight on a person. Neji is just a better taijutsu user than Lee..which is why he wins.

Actually it does, because you can see where he is and an attack, and he can dodge it in time. If Neji didn't have byakugan, lee would own him.

Deidara>30% Kisame

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 06:24 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Kento

the newest databook states that neji has the same speed as lee has, though it looks like it's more close combat quickness rather than traveling speed.

anyway, deidara imo would destroy the 30% clone if he was prepared for it and knew what he was up against.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jan 5th, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 10:01 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it does, because you can see where he is and an attack, and he can dodge it in time.

That's not precog. That's seeing an attack as it's happening, not before, which is what precognition is.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 12:23 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. What I am trying to say is that Deidara still dodged the 1st one, even though not attempted for him. If Sasuke tried after the 1st one, Deidara would be dead.

3. Yes, before you posted it, I looked at it, and I didn't think that was right, and then I looked at the anime, and at first, they show it taking out the entire center, and then showing Gaara's sand covering almost all of the village.

4. Yeah it does, because if it didn't, then Lee would have beaten Neji's ass a long time ago because of the speed without weights. You never answered my question. Deidara would have died.

It allows you to see the persons chakra, and almost 360 degrees. So he can dodge most attacks.
1. Then wtf are you even arguing? It doesn't matter if he can dodge the first friggin attack if he gets decapitated by the second.

3. And guess what? The manga is the canon, most official source of Naruto, NOT the anime! big grin Because it was NEVER present in the anime that the explosion or the sand were as large as the village.

4. Or, maybe it is because Neji has the reflexes and speed to block and dodge Lee's blows? smile Yes Neji can dodge Lee without the Byakugan, because the Byakugan does not give precog abilities like the Sharingan.

Which does not give him precog.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 12:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it does, because you can see where he is and an attack, and he can dodge it in time. If Neji didn't have byakugan, lee would own him.

Deidara>30% Kisame

Can you explain to me how the **** "360 degree vision" is helpful at all when your opponent is standing right in front of you, throwing punches? You realize that in 99% percent of close quarters fights the two opponents are facing each other, right? So being able to see through your sister's t-shirt and having a 60 degree vision isn't at all helpful in a fist fight. erm

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 01:00 AM
NemeBro

It is only helpful when fighting opponents who can attack from all angles like Naruto, Lee has no such moves.

Its only real advantage against Lee is that Byakugan is required for the Jyuken fighting style.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 01:16 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by psycho gundam
the newest databook states that neji has the same speed as lee has, though it looks like it's more close combat quickness rather than traveling speed.

anyway, deidara imo would destroy the 30% clone if he was prepared for it and knew what he was up against.
What were there stats before the timeskip in the first databooks? Even still what I said is relevant. Neji IS the better taijutsu user and that is why he wins.

Eh Deidara does have moves that could oneshot Kisame 100% or 30% I just don't think he has the speed to do it before Kisame does something.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 02:26 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. Then wtf are you even arguing? It doesn't matter if he can dodge the first friggin attack if he gets decapitated by the second.

3. And guess what? The manga is the canon, most official source of Naruto, NOT the anime! big grin Because it was NEVER present in the anime that the explosion or the sand were as large as the village.

4. Or, maybe it is because Neji has the reflexes and speed to block and dodge Lee's blows? smile Yes Neji can dodge Lee without the Byakugan, because the Byakugan does not give precog abilities like the Sharingan.

Which does not give him precog.

1. I am saying that he was still able to dodge the 1st one. Sasuke is faster than Kisame by alot, which makes dodging Kisame easier.

2. Anime shows all of the angles, and the manga gives one shitty look and that's it.

4. He can block and dodge his attacks because of his byakugan, allowing to see chakra, and 360 degrees. No he can't, are you crazy? Lee would easily destroy Neji if Neji didn't have byakugan. Byakugan allows you to see where the person will be, and has pretty much the exact thing as sharingan. Just look at the Naruto/Neji fight.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 06:25 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't listen to you?

Look at the Naruto fight/ What? Byakugan is useful there because Naruto can literally coem from any angle, because of his kage bunshins. Rock Lee can not do that.. so how woulda the Byakugan matter?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 06:54 PM
NemeBro

1. I am saying that he was still able to dodge the 1st one. Sasuke is faster than Kisame by alot, which makes dodging Kisame easier.

2. Anime shows all of the angles, and the manga gives one shitty look and that's it.

4. He can block and dodge his attacks because of his byakugan, allowing to see chakra, and 360 degrees. No he can't, are you crazy? Lee would easily destroy Neji if Neji didn't have byakugan. Byakugan allows you to see where the person will be, and has pretty much the exact thing as sharingan. Just look at the Naruto/Neji fight.
1. Sasuke is not faster than Kisame by alot. That's slander.

2. And it also shows what is incorrect. smile We clearly see from the ground in the manga that the sand shield was NOT as large as the village.

4. Which does not give you precog against an opponent or help you predict movements. Lee would destroy Neji if he did not have the Byakugan, you are right about that, but not because Neji uses it to track Lee's movements, it is because his entire fighting style depends on it. YOU look at the Naruto/Neji fight, the Byakugan was useful there because he had an opponent attacking from all angles, Lee is one person.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 07:29 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. Sasuke is not faster than Kisame by alot. That's slander.

2. And it also shows what is incorrect. smile We clearly see from the ground in the manga that the sand shield was NOT as large as the village.

4. Which does not give you precog against an opponent or help you predict movements. Lee would destroy Neji if he did not have the Byakugan, you are right about that, but not because Neji uses it to track Lee's movements, it is because his entire fighting style depends on it. YOU look at the Naruto/Neji fight, the Byakugan was useful there because he had an opponent attacking from all angles, Lee is one person.

1. Sasuke>Kisame in speed

2. Yeah, one crappy view makes you correct? laughing out loud You really need to watch the anime, because it clearly shows sand over almost the entire village.

3. Yes, Lee would because he wouldn't be able to avoid any of his speed moves, unlike with Byakugan he can, so we agree on one thing. Well since Neji is a defensive fighter, Neji won't really attack unless he is attacked, and he won't be able to avoid Lee's speed, or use gentle fist. And you see Lee zooming around Gaara with 1 attack at his front, and less than a second later he is attacking his back dude.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 10:38 PM
NemeBro

1. Sasuke>Kisame in speed

2. Yeah, one crappy view makes you correct? laughing out loud You really need to watch the anime, because it clearly shows sand over almost the entire village.

3. Yes, Lee would because he wouldn't be able to avoid any of his speed moves, unlike with Byakugan he can, so we agree on one thing. Well since Neji is a defensive fighter, Neji won't really attack unless he is attacked, and he won't be able to avoid Lee's speed, or use gentle fist. And you see Lee zooming around Gaara with 1 attack at his front, and less than a second later he is attacking his back dude.
1. Not by a substantial enough amount to change the difference between what would happen if they blitzed Deidara.

2. Only my view clearly shows it is not that large, and manga is canon, anime is not. smile

3. Can you fvckin read? Byakugan does NOT make it easier to dodge attacks, it has NEVER been stated, and you CAN'T prove it. He CAN avoid Lee's speed, he's DONE it. Gaara? Gaara is perhaps THE slowest character in the series, he is accustomed to no moving when fighting, and has never shown impressive reflexes. Neji, unlike Gaara, can do this funny thing called tracking Lee's movement and turning around.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 12:20 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

The Byakugan is nothing like the sharingan. Everytime neji dodges an attack it is because of his own reflexes he dodges anything that comes in his general area. But there is still a chance he might get hit because he cant predict exactly where the attacks will go.

Sharingan on the otherhand allows you to counter and dodge attacks rather than just dodge. Because you can see when and where the punch will go before it is even thrown.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:46 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

deidara for the win.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:44 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. Not by a substantial enough amount to change the difference between what would happen if they blitzed Deidara.

2. Only my view clearly shows it is not that large, and manga is canon, anime is not. smile

3. Can you fvckin read? Byakugan does NOT make it easier to dodge attacks, it has NEVER been stated, and you CAN'T prove it. He CAN avoid Lee's speed, he's DONE it. Gaara? Gaara is perhaps THE slowest character in the series, he is accustomed to no moving when fighting, and has never shown impressive reflexes. Neji, unlike Gaara, can do this funny thing called tracking Lee's movement and turning around.

1. There is a big difference if Kisame speed blitzed Deidara then when Sasuke speed blitzed Deidara actually. Kisame needs his sword to to a speed blitz and with it, it makes him slower than he really is, and with or without the sword, he is slower than Sasuke.

2. Manga sucks, anime doesn't smile smile smile.

3. Can you fvckin understand? Byakugan allows the user to see chakra wherever and whenever, allowing him to dodge attacks when normal people wouldn't be able to dodge attacks. Neji avoided Lee's speed with Byakugan activated, allowing him to see Lee's chakra, and without it, as we have already comfirmed, Neji gets stomped. Gaara has the sand to keep up most speed and usually doesn't need to worry about someone hitting him, and Gaara sadly has no Byakugan so he can stop attacks from Lee. If Neji didn't have Byakugan, and Gaara did, Garra would be able to stop Lee's attacks then. Anyone with Byakugan can stop Lee's speed.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:34 PM
Quincy
Debaser

2. Manga sucks, anime doesn't smile smile smile.

This is why you are retarded

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:39 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote