KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military

Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God Cloth Seiya

I like my choices in life, its the reason why i'll be going to college. Tell me how has your parent's basement been?

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:35 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I like my choices in life, its the reason why i'll be going to college. Tell me how has your parent's basement been?
Save yourself the time and energy. You won't be successful.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Listen Quan, I have to leave for a little bit so you behave yourself (I mean keep trolling). Your master will be back in a little bit and if you were good i'll buy you a treat.

Also I'm becoming a doctor

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:38 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are the one who brings up small kids. No wonder you barely show up here you perv.

I spend most of my time doing man things, Quan. Do you know what I'm referring to? Of course not!!. I work for a living, on break right now actually. I take care of a family, pay bills, make love to a beautiful woman every chance I have. When I'm not working, I'm working in my yard, workin' on cars and pickups, goin' fishin', or just sittin' down to a homemade dinner watchin' UFC and football, when in season. Every now and then, I visit this board to see what's new. Every time I do, your ugly ass is still hangin' around trolling. Yet lately, you're braver with your insults and you don't fear being banned as much.

Quan, I'm beggin' ya man...get a life? Go find some pussy. I promise, gettin' laidis worth all the hype. Before you do, get a job and atleast buy her flowers and take her to a movie before atrempting to pull out Voldey's magic wand. I promise, it won't impress her. She's seen bigger and better. But, you have to use what you're given.

Take my advice, Quan. You'll thank me. Report back to us and let us know how you're progressing. Hell, you might be out of mom's basement sometome soon.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:38 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I spend most of my time doing man things, Quan. Do you know what I'm referring to? Of course not!!. I work for a living, on break right now actually. I take care of a family, pay bills, make love to a beautiful woman every chance I have. When I'm not working, I'm working in my yard, workin' on cars and pickups, goin' fishin', or just sittin' down to a homemade dinner watchin' UFC and football, when in season. Every now and then, I visit this board to see what's new. Every time I do, your ugly ass is still hangin' around trolling. Yet lately, you're braver with your insults and you don't fear being banned as much.

Quan, I'm beggin' ya man...get a life? Go find some pussy. I promise, gettin' laidis worth all the hype. Before you do, get a job and atleast buy her flowers and take her to a movie before atrempting to pull out Voldey's magic wand. I promise, it won't impress her. She's seen bigger and better. But, you have to use what you're given.

Take my advice, Quan. You'll thank me. Report back to us and let us know how you're progressing. Hell, you might be out of mom's basement sometome soon.
I currently have a woman and yet amazingly still find the time to post here. What an unbelievable thing, eh ?

I'm both better looking than you and more athletic than you'll ever be. I am also the best debater you'll ever meet.

smile

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Listen Quan, I have to leave for a little bit so you behave yourself (I mean keep trolling). Your master will be back in a little bit and if you were good i'll buy you a treat.

Also I'm becoming a doctor
Is your other master summoning you. Figures. Have fun being someone else's toy.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:41 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I currently have a woman and yet amazingly still find the time to post here. What an unbelievable thing, eh ?

I'm both better looking than you and more athletic than you'll ever be. I am also the best masturbater you'll ever meet

smile

I can't argue with you about the masturbation. Good luck with that.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:44 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I can't argue with you about the masturbation. Good luck with that.
Unlike you I don't lie, fisherman.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:47 PM
DrDeadpool
Observer

A lot more money than the trashy, repetitive show known as Supernatural.

Supernatural is awesome , it's one of the few shows I still keep watching and it isn't repetitive by any means ! cool

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:59 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Supernatural is awesome , it's one of the few shows I still keep watching and it isn't repetitive by any means ! cool
It is extremely repetitive and stale.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 05:00 PM
God Cloth Seiya

I'm back and how did my dog (quan chi) behave.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 05:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm back and how did my dog (quan chi) behave.
Quit lying to yourself.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 05:58 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Ah don't be like quan chi, or else I'll have to kick you out the window again.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 05:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ah don't be like quan chi, or else I'll have to kick you out the window again.
You would be cruel to animals, serial killer.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:07 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Your my only pet quan chi.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Your my only pet quan chi.
So you lied about having a Peggy and are coming onto me. Gross.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:11 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Ah he thinks he's people.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ah he thinks he's people.
Quit speaking about yourself as a "he."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:15 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Ah hey everyone the dog (quan chi) is trying to copy me.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ah hey everyone the dog (quan chi) is trying to copy me.
You can't do so until the sex change.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:20 PM