KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Not seen yet, but good to hear Disney Star Wars is doing something good.

They should stick to the small screen now, and give up on the big screen.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2019 11:46 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

OH...AND THAT ENDING

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 13th, 2019 09:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Episode was good. The only problem I had with it was the music. The music didn't fit and sounded too generic and not Star Wars-ey enough.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 12:29 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Episode was good. The only problem I had with it was the music. The music didn't fit and sounded too generic and not Star Wars-ey enough.

I didn't like it either, but to me it felt like they were trying to combine Star Wars type music with the stuff you'd typically find in westerns.

I think if Star Wars wasn't known for having some ridiculously good scoring it would be less noticeable.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 06:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Inhuman

Originally posted by -Pr-
I didn't like it either, but to me it felt like they were trying to combine Star Wars type music with the stuff you'd typically find in westerns.

I think if Star Wars wasn't known for having some ridiculously good scoring it would be less noticeable.

what you guys think of the ending

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 09:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I caught the first episode at a friend's place. Overall, I quite enjoyed it. Which is actually saying something, as I have been pretty burnt out on Star Wars in recent years.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2019 05:23 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Great 1st episode. Had that Star wars feel while looking up to date, liked the nods they were/are giving to the genres that inspired SW with the western-y end credit music, hope they're doing a Babycart arc for a few episodes at least.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 15th, 2019 09:55 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i knew [SPOILER - highlight to read]: yoda baby would use the force

man these 1st 2 eppisodes have been reallly good..

ludwig's muuc score is awesome too

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 04:44 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Episode 2, also good. So far so good.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ludwig's muuc score is awesome too

Let me rephrase what I said in my previous post. Some of the music in episode 1 sounded generic. The rest was good. Episode 2 music was great.
I like the Mando theme and all that. The only times I dint like the music in episode 1 was during a couple action sequences that they used some generic sounding action music. Episode 2 seems to have fixed that.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2019 05:12 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great first episode.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 05:51 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Finally got around to watching this. Solid first two episodes

PWNT

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 12:00 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

episode 3 is by far my fave episode so far

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2019 04:54 AM
Raptor22

Really enjoyed first episode. Best thing disney has produced with star wars since purchase imho.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2019 01:09 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Episode 3 is awesome

Old Post Nov 25th, 2019 04:41 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Decent but not worth actually paying for the service

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 01:59 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

All 3 episodes had been pretty fantastic. Actually feels organically like SW unlike the new trilogy. And ive never been a fan of Boba or Mandalorians.

Last edited by Inhuman on Nov 27th, 2019 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 05:03 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

episode 4 was cleared inspired by seven samurai. nonetheless, a decent episode

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 04:08 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Okay, not going to lie. This made me chuckle:

https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/...7a59ac__700.jpg

Old Post Dec 1st, 2019 07:17 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Show's a lot of fun. Whoever at Disney came up with baby Yoda deserves a promotion, gonna sell a lot of merchandise.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2019 12:37 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Wtf, this show is amazing.

There's been some great sci-fi shows in history.

Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly (ESPECIALLY Firefly), but this deserves to be up there as one of the best.

Finally no Jedi involved, just a Mando being a Mando, dude's only human, he's not invincible, he's skilled, but he's not on the level of Boba or Jango, or a Jedi, hell there are probably other people in the show that could take him, he's very relatable I feel.

Everyone's talking about Baby Yoda but man, Mando is something else as well.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 04:34 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote