KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.

The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's called herd immunity, look it up.

https://www.ovg.ox.ac.uk/news/herd-...ow-does-it-work

quote:
Herd immunity describes how a population is protected from a disease after vaccination by stopping the germ responsible for the infection being transmitted between people. In this way even people who cannot be vaccinated can be protected. For example, the bacteria meningococcus and pneumococcus can cause blood poisoning (septicaemia) and meningitis. In most people the bacteria live harmlessly in the throat and do not causes disease, but sometimes they get into the bloodstream leading to these severe infections. They can live harmlessly in the throat of one person but if they spread to someone who is particularly susceptible (such as a young baby) they can cause severe disease. By being vaccinated an individual is not only protected from being infected themselves but they then also cannot pass this infection onto other people, where it may cause severe disease. However, for herd immunity to work a large proportion of the population need to be vaccinated.

Oh.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Oh yeah of course, that was the reason for my slight hyperbole. As Bentley basically said; there are far more efficient ways for The New World Order to poison the masses.

They use many different methods to accomplish that and yes, forced vaccinations are one of them. Just because there may be "more efficient ways" doesn't mean they don't also put poison in vaccines. Just because they use other methods (and they do) doesn't mean they don't use vaccines also to accomplish this.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Anti-vaxxer, loves trump, hates everything "Left" including turns, conspiracy theories and NWO nonsense. Could it be that our precious Star428 (or whatever # it was) has returned :0

Mods, please don't ban him again. He's retarded, but entertaining.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

I don't like to post in this section of the forum, but seriously, my brain hurts reading this conspiracy theory garbage. The measles have made a come back. Seriously, they are back and it's a huge problem. We had it almost wiped out, and how it's back because stupid people believe stupid shit and refuse to get vaccines. All the science is on the side of vaccines. Sorry if that doesn't agree with your tin foil hat garbage, but the facts are the facts. People are literally going to die because of the anti-vax movement. ****ing stupid.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:45 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by emporerpants
I don't like to post in this section of the forum, but seriously, my brain hurts reading this conspiracy theory garbage. The measles have made a come back. Seriously, they are back and it's a huge problem. We had it almost wiped out, and how it's back because stupid people believe stupid shit and refuse to get vaccines. All the science is on the side of vaccines. Sorry if that doesn't agree with your tin foil hat garbage, but the facts are the facts. People are literally going to die because of the anti-vax movement. ****ing stupid.
thumb up

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by emporerpants

It's not just measles that's making a comeback due to the anti-vax retards.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either vaccinate your f*cking children or home school them.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh* There you go again accusing me of being someone I'm not. Lots of people like Trump ( I don't love him, LOL, though I do like him somewhat). But after he pretended to know nothing of Assange after he repeatedly praised WL's during 2016 election I like him a lot less now.

It was a truly disgusting display to see him throw Assange under the bus the way he did. And as I said in the other thread, if you had bothered to read the entire post you would know, I will not be voting for him again if he doesn't pardon Assange. I won't bother voting at all.

Oh, and I know there are plenty of other people who are anti-vaxx Rob so that's a fail also. As a Conservative, I am very pro-individual rights so it makes sense from a political perspective that I'd be anti-vaxx. This "Star" person you keep referring to doesn't concern me but if he has same political views I do then he's alright in my book.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:52 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Either vaccinate your f*cking children or home school them.

No. However, I will happily homeschool them if I ever have any as public schools tend to indoctrinate them in leftist BS. Though, as it stands now, I'm not really interested in having children. It's too much of a burden, imo. One day I might though & if & when I do I can assure you I surely will not be putting some f***ing poison into their body to supposedly "protect them" from getting something else. I've heard way too many horror stories of kids who get vaccinated having all kinds of problems (including autism & sometimes even going blind).

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Apr 17th, 2019 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
*sigh* There you go again accusing me of being someone I'm not. Lots of people like Trump ( I don't love him, LOL, though I do like him somewhat). But after he pretended to know nothing of Assange after he repeatedly praised WL's during 2016 election I like him a lot less now.

It was a truly disgusting display to see him throw Assange under the bus the way he did. And as I said in the other thread, if you had bothered to read the entire post you would know, I will not be voting for him again if he doesn't pardon Assange. I won't bother voting at all.

Oh, and I know there are plenty of other people who are anti-vaxx Rob so that's a fail also. As a Conservative, I am very pro-individual rights so it makes sense from a political perspective that I'd be anti-vaxx. This "Star" person you keep referring to doesn't concern me but if he has same political views I do then he's alright in my book.

You're 100% going to support and vote for him in 2020 again, so that's all just empty posturing and noise. You're hooked on the dorito man.

You personally knowing more anti-vax people doesn't mean that being anti vaccinations is a good idea. Retards of a feather flock together. After all, Trump has made anti-vax comments and has claimed that vaccines cause autism.

A parent who knowingly and willingly allows their child to get a preventable disease should be ashamed of themselves. They're also likely putting other people's children at risk unless they're locking them at home 24hrs a day.

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 17th, 2019 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:04 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Anti-vaxxer, loves trump, hates everything "Left" including turns, conspiracy theories and NWO nonsense. Could it be that our precious Star428 (or whatever # it was) has returned :0

Mods, please don't ban him again. He's retarded, but entertaining.

....says the moron who voted for the most evil person to ever run for president, Hillary Clinton. Typical leftist callling someone who disagrees with them "retarded." So loving and tolerant except when you disagree w/them. Hey Rob, are you gonna call for violence against me too? I know how you left-wingers like to do that to people who supported Trump. Quit calling me someone I'm not.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Did you really need to reply to my same comment twice? Couldn't get all the whinging out the first time? Need a third, do you?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:11 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the record, my little niece has Down Syndrome you a-hole. You're just the type of person who'd bully her and make fun of her by calling her "retarded." It's just the kind of abhorrent behavior I'd expect though from someone who sees no problem whatsoever with the slaughter everyday of thousands of defenseless unborn children.

Oh, & if u ask how I know all of this about you it's because I've been a lurker on this forum for a while now. I only decided to become a member when I saw idiots talking trash about the hero Julian Assange and wanted to speak my mind about it.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wow, using a child as some shield and weapon. How deplorable of you.

Now you're admitting you're a bit of a stalker. Creepy, guy.

Anyhow, topic: anti-vaxxers are retards. Deal with it or get madder, either is fine with me.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:29 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

One other thing I forgot to mention. You have no room whatsoever to be accusing anyone of having "crazy conspiracy theories" considering you sore loser leftists have for the last 2 1/2 years had crazy conspiracy theories about Trump and Vladimir Putin practically being in bed with each other. laughing laughing

At least there is actual evidence for the NWO (the Georgia Guidestones, for instance). There was literally zero evidence that Trump and
Putin were working together to steal the election from your demon queen b*tch yet you idiots on the left kept pushing that nonsense non-stop. You're still pushing even after your supposed "savior" Mueller said there was no collusion. Now, you all think Mueller is involved in a cover-up. lmao

Btw, I'm curious Rob... why would the mods take your advice about not banning me (assuming I was the person you accuse me of being which I'm not)? Do you have have some kind of pull w/the mods?

Hmmm... makes me wonder what you would have to do to get that kind of favoritism. Perhaps you occasionally get on your knees & suck their dicks perhaps? Do you swallow for them? Or perhaps you bend over for them and take it up the rear? Just curious. laughing

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 08:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Got bored after a couple lines so I stopped reading, but another full blown melt down nonsense rant I'm sure.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 08:20 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect this guy is the one behind the recent socks like Broly is a cuck or whatever. He's been clearly stalking us all.

He's the one who triggered Broly to the state he is now.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:03 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If that's true, then it could possibly be Star428 (or whatever #) returned. He and TI/Broly where eBuddies for a long time until they had their very public and hilarious falling out, he socked a few times shortly after his ban to attack TI.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No. However, I will happily homeschool them if I ever have any as public schools tend to indoctrinate them in leftist BS. Though, as it stands now, I'm not really interested in having children. It's too much of a burden, imo. One day I might though & if & when I do I can assure you I surely will not be putting some f***ing poison into their body to supposedly "protect them" from getting something else. I've heard way too many horror stories of kids who get vaccinated having all kinds of problems (including autism & sometimes even going blind).

wut

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
If that's true, then it could possibly be Star428 (or whatever #) returned. He and TI/Broly where eBuddies for a long time until they had their very public and hilarious falling out, he socked a few times shortly after his ban to attack TI.
It all fits and makes perfect sense you have said this.

He is Broly is a cuck.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:12 PM