KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Terminator Vs Hulk

Hulk Or Terminator
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Model T-1000 6 23.08%
Hulk 19 73.08%
Stalemate 1 3.85%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator Vs Hulk
Started by: Joshua1277

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasofisc

i didn't read all of this thread so i hope nobody has said this before. but hulk eats the t-1000 then eats half a taco john's no way t-1000 is surviving that. Other then that it's a stalemate with hulk have an advantage but unable to kill the t-1000 with out getting lucky. However hulk would not have to be very lucky to hit t-1000 with a gas truck. that should be enough. Also hulk might have the luck of doing a ground smash that opens up some kind of lava flow. without those it's the hulk punching water all day and night.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 05:09 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Excellent sig, by the way. smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 04:41 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk smash puny terminator!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 07:37 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joshua1277

So if hulk throws the Terminator out of the state. It will think that it has defeated him. And turn back into Bruce. Now thw terminator being the machine it is probally would have scanned it and all of its DNA. The terminator would come back find Bruce and kill him before he can go into hulk

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 08:24 AM
Joshua1277 is currently offline Click here to Send Joshua1277 a Private Message Find more posts by Joshua1277 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BioNanoCyborg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both

Today existing technology features for both wariors are real.
The conclusion is to fusion these features to one ultimate.
Teretorial their is still one of these artificial creatures flying
above our heads in the space living on ISS R2

*****-----
*****-----
------------
------------

stars and stripes bring all existing micro organism still existing to a bio nano cyborg mamut creature into real captured life. This is a fact and the future for a never ending nanobiotechnologicalcyborg circle for all up coming creatures in any form of living at any place not only made from steel but from knowledge and steel.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 03:18 PM
BioNanoCyborg is currently offline Click here to Send BioNanoCyborg a Private Message Find more posts by BioNanoCyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Whatever Hulk is a mans subconscious destructive tendencies brought out into the physical realm. An unstoppable beast that treats tanks like brittle wood.

Hulk destroys any terminator including T1000 and TX.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 06:40 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefan12

This would either be a never ending battle or T-1000 would find away to dominate! What else does hulk have to destroy a TERMINATOR (T-1000) all he can do is smash him into pieces and the T-1000 will reform and be as good as new like nothing happened to him. T-1000 could hide in hulks body and form into a knife or saw and kill hulks living organs and kill him. hulk also gets tired eventualy a T-1000 doesnt get tired or sleep. T-1000 most likely against movie hulk. comic hulks a different story.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 10:20 PM
moviefan12 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefan12 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefan12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk stomps.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 10:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefan12

It'd be a good fight but in the end i think T-1000 would dominate.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 11:29 PM
moviefan12 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefan12 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefan12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by moviefan12
It'd be a good fight but in the end i think T-1000 would dominate.
How ?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 11:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

While it never came up, I think Hulk from the first movie had more definitive strenght feats, especially when he hammer tossed the tank. I know he wasn't a dummy as seen with the missle/warhead incident, plus the concerned look on his face when the jet he rode 'to the top of the world' was about to crash and he jumped on it to save the pilot/bridge.

But he does have two weaknesses that I think the T-1000 could exploit.

He passed out eventually from a lack of oxygen. We didn't see the T-1000 slip inside anyone because this was a tactic that wasn't needed for your normal run of the mill flesh bags. But with all his roaring, its likely that he could be suffocated, and since external attacks would likely fail, the T-1000 may resort to it.

The second possible weakness are the nano-meds. I know the T-X could control other machinery. Could the T-1000 do it? It'd be as certain an end as Surfer sucking the gamma out of comic's Hulk.

I'd give the T-1000 better odds again TIH. But I like the first movie plenty over the first.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 11:42 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefan12

Originally posted by quanchi112
How ?

Hulks alot faster than the TERMINATOR T-1000 this is very true,but the T-1000 can hide alot easier. T-1000 can melt and hide in the floor,the ceiling,the toilet,the bathtub,furniture,a car or anywhere. seeing the T-1000 Can melt it could probably get in the hulks mouth and get in his body and bust out of his body with ease. hulk might be superhuman but he's still flesh,blood and muscle at the end of the day. if hulk has no extreme heat to throw the T-1000 in then hulk has no way of defeating the T-1000. so yea i think since the T-1000 can melt it can get in the hulks body while hulks screams like a girl. then clog up hulks oxygen and kill him or as i said. T-1000 can form into a knife and rip hulks heart,liver and all his living organs and kill him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 11:56 PM
Impediment
Endless

In my opinion, there is nothing that either combatant can do to each other.

Hulk is, well, Hulk. His sheer mass and body density, not mention his impenatrable skin, is no match for the T-1000. Cutting weapons and the small stature, in comparison, is going to do dick to Hulk.

The T-1000 is a shapeshifter and made of liquid metal. Hulk may very well be able to pound or thunder clap the 1000 into a puddle of goo, but the Terminator will just be able to reassemlbe itself as shown in the steel mill after the liquid nitrogen wore off.

Unless Hulk is in the vicinity of a steel mill to use his breath to push the 1000 into it, then I see this as a horrible stalemate.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 12:25 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefan12

Originally posted by Impediment

Hulk is, well, Hulk. His sheer mass and body density, not mention his impenatrable skin, is no match for the T-1000. Cutting weapons and the small stature, in comparison, is going to do dick to Hulk.

The T-1000 is a shapeshifter and made of liquid metal. Hulk may very well be able to pound or thunder clap the 1000 into a puddle of goo, but the Terminator will just be able to reassemlbe itself as shown in the steel mill after the liquid nitrogen wore off.

Unless Hulk is in the vicinity of a steel mill to use his breath to push the 1000 into it, then I see this as a horrible stalemate.

I 100% agree with that. we all know the hulk would kill the Arnold T-800 with ease. seing a T-800 could just get his skull and cpu crushed and be killed that easily.

T-1000 is the biggest challenge for the hulk.

This is probably the best debate i've actually seen between two characters. It'd be a real good fight.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 12:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by moviefan12
Hulks alot faster than the TERMINATOR T-1000 this is very true,but the T-1000 can hide alot easier. T-1000 can melt and hide in the floor,the ceiling,the toilet,the bathtub,furniture,a car or anywhere. seeing the T-1000 Can melt it could probably get in the hulks mouth and get in his body and bust out of his body with ease. hulk might be superhuman but he's still flesh,blood and muscle at the end of the day. if hulk has no extreme heat to throw the T-1000 in then hulk has no way of defeating the T-1000. so yea i think since the T-1000 can melt it can get in the hulks body while hulks screams like a girl. then clog up hulks oxygen and kill him or as i said. T-1000 can form into a knife and rip hulks heart,liver and all his living organs and kill him.
I think the T-1000 can't or hasn't shown the power necessary to kill the Hulk and see the T-1000 being eventually taxed to the point of being destroyed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 01:44 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

T-1000 being eventually taxed to the point of being destroyed.

If anything the Hulk will revert back to Banner first as this battle will drag on for ages. There is nothing to suggest T-1000 can have his endurance taxed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 03:26 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Placidity
If anything the Hulk will revert back to Banner first as this battle will drag on for ages. There is nothing to suggest T-1000 can have his endurance taxed.
There's nothing to suggest an infinite limit to his durability either.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 03:45 AM
NemeBro

If the Hulk were intelligent, he could dispose of the T-1000 fairly easily.

Unfortunately he's not.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 03:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment

what you say makes sense, but you have to ask yourself, if its stalemate because of T-1000 being indestructible and can heal. How come a fight between Hulk and Wolverine is not Stalemate ?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 04:06 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

There's nothing to suggest an infinite limit to his durability either.

No one said there was. Endurance is not the same as durability. Like anything in this world, even the machine will eventually break down, but that will be a loooong time.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 04:13 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote