KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Marcus Wright versus Robocop

Marcus Wright versus Robocop
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marcus Wright versus Robocop

Robocop is patrolling Old Detroit one day, when an APB is announced on Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation.)

Robo tracks Marcus down to the warehouse where he arrested Clarence Boddicker.

Robo enters the warehouse, and he sees Marcus disappearing around a corner (Marcus has seen the police car and goes stealth.)

Who wins this? To the death, obviously. Battle takes place in broad daylight, and Robo has only his Auto 9. Marcus knows nothing of Robo, and all Robo knows of Marcus is his name, and what he looks like. He has no idea that Marcus is what he is.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 11:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

Is Marcus armed?
Anyway I see this as a stalemate because robos gun won't hurt
Marcus unless he figures out the heart vulnerability and Marcus won't
be able to hurt robo

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:01 AM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont buy John Connors statement about shooting Marcus in the heart, his chest was encased in metal.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Going with Marcus, having the same name as me, gives him the edge cool

Nah, Marcus is more agile, faster and probably stronger.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:22 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno about stronger, probably more durable.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:23 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

not quit sure about strength, but i think Marcus wins on maneuverability alone, Robocop is slower than all hell. Marcus is more than strong enough to go Twilight on his ass with a decap move.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:26 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, I dunno about that.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:31 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

which part, the maneuverability or being strong enough to decap Robocop?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:43 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strength.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:44 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

He chucked a T-800 with relative ease and those things weigh around 600lbs.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:59 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, point.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 01:01 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont buy John Connors statement about shooting Marcus in the heart, his chest was encased in metal.

Despite Conner specifically saying: "I can see your heart beating a mile a minute and we haven't tried shooting that yet", or something very close to that statement.

Do you really think he was bluffing or having a laugh? No.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 02:21 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i don't recall John saying anything about shooting his heart, or even referencing doing so. Doesn't matter though, Marcus has the advantage in speed/agility.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 02:25 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by marwash22
i don't recall John saying anything about shooting his heart, or even referencing doing so. Doesn't matter though, Marcus has the advantage in speed/agility.

So if you don't recall it, it didn't happen?

The scene after the chic frees him, they try to make their escape, Conner chases him with the heli, crashes into the water, Marcus saves Conner from the water-bots. Conner says it as Marcus is coming out of the water.

Marcus does have speed and agility on Robocop; considering he can't do shit to Robocop as Murphy's super-sturdy and thick, it will only serve Marcus in running away.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 1st, 2010 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 02:28 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

possibly stalemate

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

never said it didn't happen, i said i didn't recall it, but now i do.

Run away? For what reason? Robocop is slow and Marcus is bullet resistant. Marcus is also durable enough to take anything robocop can dish out; he got slammed into solid metal by a giant robot arm and fell a hundred feet into water in which he skipped across as if he were a pebble... he suffered no damage in either instance. The resistance members shot him multiple times to no effect; Marcus only screamed the first time because he was in shock of finding out what he was.

Robocop has no protection whatsoever that would keep Marcus from ripping it's head off. Robocop's neck is just a bunch of wires covered up by kevlar. Marcus ripped apart one of those eel-bots with his bare hands and tossed a T-800 like a rag doll, he's more than strong enough to rip Robo's head clean off.

Marcus, wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 03:25 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So if you don't recall it, it didn't happen?

The scene after the chic frees him, they try to make their escape, Conner chases him with the heli, crashes into the water, Marcus saves Conner from the water-bots. Conner says it as Marcus is coming out of the water.

Marcus does have speed and agility on Robocop; considering he can't do shit to Robocop as Murphy's super-sturdy and thick, it will only serve Marcus in running away.
"No one tried shooting you in the heart, and I see that thing beating a mile a minute."

Marcus went toe to toe with a T800 and won, I think he's safe here.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 04:49 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 06:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 06:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Does Robocop only get his Sidearm or does he also get one of them Cobra Assault Cannons?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 06:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote