KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » $20 bill to switch pic of Jackson for Tubman

$20 bill to switch pic of Jackson for Tubman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Had some pretty good burritos from foodtrucks in LA last month. That and the weather were all I liked about California tbh.

LA is awful, imo. Been there or in bordering cities/towns several times and I never enjoy it.

Should have come up North to the Bay Area, superior food and weather.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 09:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Robtard
LA is awful, imo. Been there or in bordering cities/towns several times and I never enjoy it.

Should have come up North to the Bay Area, superior food and weather.
I liked Santa Monica.

But yea, LA is dirty like NY, but no cool like NY.

I preferred San Diego.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 01:12 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Society will eventually become cashless, why worry about it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 03:16 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Yeah but if people are bugged so much by Jackson being on it then they should stop using 20's. Now if you said that to whiny feminists they'd flip out.

I pointed already pointed out that some people are, so they dont.
Enjoy your lack of conviction next time you pay for your smoothie with a dirty dirty Jesus bill. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 04:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
I pointed already pointed out that some people are, so they dont.
Enjoy your lack of conviction next time you pay for your smoothie with a dirty dirty Jesus bill. laughing out loud

Oh I'm sure some do, but most just chirp chirp chirp about wanting it changed. Now see when I say they "chirp" I do not mean they merely express a desire for change on an internet message board.

Plus dude..weed dealers don't take credit cards man. See how this countries laws hold back my freedoms?!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 12:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
See how this countries laws hold back my freedoms?!

No.
I just hear you chirping.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 12:38 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a chirp, when I create entire petitions to whine about it then it's a chirp. It's just not feasible for me right now to totally stop using paper money.

It would be anarchy if everyone did..just think of the rappers man. 50 Cent going around flashing stacks of plastic cards just doesn't carry the same weight, you know?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 12:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

chirpchirpitalkalotofcrapontheinternetchirpchir
pbutidonthaverealcinvictionchirpchirptryingtocover
upgettingcalledoutwithhumorchirpchirp

Last edited by riv6672 on Apr 30th, 2016 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 01:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I just made a comment I'd prefer God be taken off the bills. I never acted like it was such an important thing that I'd seriously consider not using paper money because of it. It's like getting sprinkles on ice cream, it's neat if it happens, but it's not going to actually ruin my day if it doesn't.

You seem to easily get upset sometimes.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 30th, 2016 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 01:46 PM
riv6672

If you define upset as having fun at your expense on a slow morning of posting, then yes. yes

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 02:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay I got you..I was just making sure.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 02:26 PM
riv6672

Okay I got you..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 08:22 PM
Flyattractor

Can't wait till we start giving the Tubman Twenty nicknames.

I got a pocket full of Tubbies!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 08:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

And get the words "God" off of it.

thumb up

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 01:57 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Another non cash user. laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 04:57 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Why should we trust in something imaginary? That goes against the entire concept of currency, lol.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:02 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh thats fine, i just figure you have no conviction to that stance.
I've never met an atheist who didnt have a pocket full of cash.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:14 PM
riv6672

Lol

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:14 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

erm Since when does wanting a modification to something imply not wanting it to exist? Your grasp of logic is horrible.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:45 PM
riv6672

So's your breath! laughing

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 10:57 PM